Started by Teylar Ta Palulukankelku, September 28, 2012, 04:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

... THE BAND!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_(Swedish_band)

Heh, u mad, breh  ;D?
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tìtstewan

At first I thought, that thread is about Avatar film music...
...than I read the link...lol...incredible! ;D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

That was exactly my intention; An innocent and funny troll  ;D.

And what do you mean by ``incredible´´, ma tsmukan  ????

Have you heard of Avatar before  ???? They're a Melodic Death Metal band from my hometown Gothenburg. I suppose that doesn't really say you anything if you don't know what Melodic Death Metal is  :-\.

Anyway; Here's my favorite song by them (out of those few i've heard so far): Queen Of Blades from their ``self-titled´´ album (2009):

This song is actually about the character Sarah Kerrigan from Blizzard's Stracraft games. Hmm, interesting  ???.

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on September 28, 2012, 05:36:10 PM

Have you heard of Avatar before  ???? They're a Melodic Death Metal band from my hometown Gothenburg. I suppose that doesn't really say you anything if you don't know what Melodic Death Metal is  :-\.

Anyway; Here's my favorite song by them (out of those few i've heard so far): Queen Of Blades from their ``self-titled´´ album (2009):

This song is actually about the character Sarah Kerrigan from Blizzard's Stracraft games. Hmm, interesting  ???.
I've never heard about this band. :-[

I'm only surprised that there are so many things called Avatar.
The Film Avatar :)
An animated series that called Avatar
...an another thing, thats called Avatar
And now:
A band thats called Avatar
:o ???

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

DJ Makto

Quote from: Tìtstewan on September 28, 2012, 05:55:25 PM
Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on September 28, 2012, 05:36:10 PM

I've never heard about this band. :-[

And now:

There can only be one Avatar.

:o

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Tìtstewan on September 28, 2012, 05:55:25 PMI've never heard about this band. :-[

And now:

I don't find it that surprising, considering the word ``avatar´´ is a highly religious word and religious words and phrases tend to be used very extensively in popular culture.

Quote from: DJ MaktoThere can only be one Avatar.

:o

Mllte ngahu nìftxavang, ma DJ Makto  :).

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on September 28, 2012, 05:36:10 PMAnyway; Here's my favorite song by them (out of those few i've heard so far): Queen Of Blades from their ``self-titled´´ album (2009):

This song is actually about the character Sarah Kerrigan from Blizzard's Stracraft games. Hmm, interesting  ???.

Speaking of songs inspired by fictional female character; Don't you guys think it would be cool if some solo artist/band would make an official release tribute to Neytiri (or any Avatar character for that matter)  ??? :)?

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

You, sir, are the man. Thank you.
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Eh... Irayo, i guess  :-\. Why is that  ????

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

I probably never would've never found that band. Thank you. ;D
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

You like it  ???? Good for you  :).

BTW: I absolutely love your new forum avatar. One of the most beautiful pics. of Neytiri IMO  :) <3.

Aytanin Marali

Someone mentioned the series Avatar and I just had to pop in and say I'm totally addicted to Avatar: The Last Airbender!  So are my siblings.  My little sister has a grudge against JC because he claimed the word Avatar for his movie and the *atrocious* film version of the cartoon Avatar had to be named The Last Airbender out of copyright issues.  (Do NOT watch the movie.  You cannot contain all that is wonderful in a whole season in a movie.  Airbender fans are all out for the director's head for ruining a fantastic series.  Mispronouncing names, bending invisible elements, bad acting, destroying the awesomeness that is firebending, and making firebenders Indian when they are CLEARLY Chinese!  I really hate M. Night. What ever his last name is.)
Anyways, Avatar: The Last Airbender and it's successor Legend of Korra are FANTASTIC!!!  I have a Korra poster autographed by Avatar creators!  It's amazing, I'm getting it framed!  Everyone should check it out!  I have a feeling Avatar fans will like Avatar: The Last Airbender as well.  Similar spirituality.  Great series.  Just had to post this.  Bye!  ("Zuko look you're honor!"  "Where?!"  Favorite quote sorry.  Weird episode, I loved it. . . )
Went learnnavi.org.  Clicked on vocabulary.  Typed moron in search box to learn how to spell skxawng.  Found two Na'vi words for moron.  Life complete.  ;D

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

It's good to see that you happily recommend something to us members here on this forum, but it's very off-topic  :-\. If you haven't noticed, this thread is about a Swedish Metal band called Avatar. I know there are quite a few Avatar: The Last Airbender fans here on this forum and many thread related to it. Please take this information there instead.

BTW: I haven't seen the movie, but i heard it got universally panned by critics and fans alike.

Aytanin Marali

Dude calm down!  No need to get snippy.   :o
Went learnnavi.org.  Clicked on vocabulary.  Typed moron in search box to learn how to spell skxawng.  Found two Na'vi words for moron.  Life complete.  ;D

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

If i came across that way to you, then i'm sorry  :(. I didn't mean to do so. Or are you being sarcastic in a way that cannot possibly in any way be understood over the Internet  ????