First U2 Concert! :O

Started by Oel_Ngati_Kameie_Jake, December 02, 2010, 05:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oel_Ngati_Kameie_Jake

Okay, so it's been like a lifelong dream for me to see U2 live and the closest i've ever come has only ever been through YouTube and DVDs...
but tonight i'll finally get to catch their last Melbourne show of their 360 tour (accompanied by Jay Z, and rumour has it his wife!).
I will post a pic or two as soon as i can.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

This is txantsan! ;D I know how amazing it is to dream of seeing a band so bad, and then finally get to go at their show after months or even years of wait. ˆˆ

I'll be glad to look at your pictures as soon as you post them, ma Jake-tìyawntu. :)

Oel_Ngati_Kameie_Jake

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on December 03, 2010, 08:17:54 PM
This is txantsan! ;D I know how amazing it is to dream of seeing a band so bad, and then finally get to go at their show after months or even years of wait. ˆˆ

I'll be glad to look at your pictures as soon as you post them, ma Jake-tìyawntu. :)

I know, and the thing is, their tickets are never cheap, but they are well worth the price! :D

Beautiful Day:

Oel_Ngati_Kameie_Jake

'Sunday Bloody Sunday' (one of the sing along anthems, lol):

Oel_Ngati_Kameie_Jake

Oh and this was one of the more spectacular looks that i took a photo of (majority of the highlights were filmed):

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Cool, the special effects/lightnings seemed to be awesome! :D

NaviFreedomFighter

I went to the Melbourne one on Wensday and it was amazing Bono auctually pulled a lady onstage and starting singing to her!, and the was amazing. It was the first time i'd heard thatt song Elevation and I fell in love with it  ;D
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

Oel_Ngati_Kameie_Jake

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on December 04, 2010, 07:46:55 AM

They definitely are. :D

Quote from: NaviFreedomFighter on December 05, 2010, 09:33:39 PM
I went to the Melbourne one on Wensday and it was amazing Bono auctually pulled a lady onstage and starting singing to her!, and the was amazing. It was the first time i'd heard thatt song Elevation and I fell in love with it  ;D

I went on the Friday, and it was a fantastic show- i just feel as though the crowd let Bono down a bit. But overall it was incredible.
The claw was mind-blowingly massive.

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Oel_Ngati_Kameie_Jake on December 15, 2010, 06:16:44 PM

I went on the Friday, and it was a fantastic show- i just feel as though the crowd let Bono down a bit. But overall it was incredible.
yes it was mind blowingly massive where abouts did you go? Where you in the red zone?
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you

Oel_Ngati_Kameie_Jake

Quote from: NaviFreedomFighter on December 20, 2010, 12:47:32 AM

yes it was mind blowingly massive where abouts did you go? Where you in the red zone?

Nah, i got my tickets late, so i ended up on the opposite end of the stadium on the 3rd tier. But it was from a good view point and such a great show that i didn't mind the lack of dancing in my area. What about you? :)

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Oel_Ngati_Kameie_Jake on December 24, 2010, 02:14:15 AM
Quote from: NaviFreedomFighter on December 20, 2010, 12:47:32 AM

Nah, i got my tickets late, so i ended up on the opposite end of the stadium on the 3rd tier. But it was from a good view point and such a great show that i didn't mind the lack of dancing in my area. What about you? :)
cool unfourtnely I was in seating area