I'm looking for a song...

Started by ShadowMainZERO, October 07, 2010, 12:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMainZERO

I first heard it when I got a new MP3 player for Christmas and it was an awesome song. I remember the name and some lyrics but not the artist and YouTube and Google have got me nothing so maybe someone here has heard it.

Title: Days Like This

Lyrics Excerpt: "Days like this/I'll remember when the world is crisp/drink some coco, maybe write a list/of the people that I love *three chimes*"

It was an upbeat song. It started out with an awesome drum beat (that was maintained throughout the entire song) and either a bass or acoustic guitar. I would be much obliged to whomever manages to who sung it. I would get it off the MP3 player but it's dead and I don't have the cord.

Thanks in advance,

ZERO

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

ShadowMainZERO

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.