And Looking for:
Band Of Gypsys-Isle Of Wight-1970

Étienne

Last three I bought where,
Nightwish
and
Nightwish

Ezy Ryder

And I'm also gonna buy soon Jimi Hendrix's NEW ALBUM. Valleys of Neptune. Coming in march. Probably the biggest music event since last thirteen years.

Frawkxe

Numeyu

I recently picked up Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies and Leona Lewis - Echo.  Will hopefully pick up a couple more random albums this weekend.
Kaltxì frapo!  Oel Na'viti nerumeie.  Oeyä Na'vi kesìltsan längu slä fratrr fteria.

Tsawke Itan

Avatar - Music From The Motion Picture.  ;D

Ezy Ryder

Just bought, greatest studio album since last thirty years. Jimi Hendrix's Valleys of Neptune

Txonyä'ite

Also Avatar OST. I have not bought a CD since january because all of my money is going to the theater :P

Eyamsiyu

Look, almost all the answers on here are going to be Avatar OST, so I'll say the CD I bought BEFORE I bought it, and will go the extra mile and say the ACTUAL CD, not the iTunes crap.

Fangs, by Falling Up.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Txonyä'ite

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on March 10, 2010, 03:14:56 PM
Look, almost all the answers on here are going to be Avatar OST, so I'll say the CD I bought BEFORE I bought it, and will go the extra mile and say the ACTUAL CD, not the iTunes crap.

Fangs, by Falling Up.

IMHo Its gotta be the real cd. Downloadable content (itunes) just doesn't have the quality.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Txonyä'ite on March 11, 2010, 06:18:10 PM
Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on March 10, 2010, 03:14:56 PM

Fangs, by Falling Up.

IMHo Its gotta be the real cd. Downloadable content (itunes) just doesn't have the quality.

Exactly.  Let's compare (BTW, the higher the KBPS, the better quality:

iTunes: 128kbps or 256kbps

Professional CD; 1,411kbps

So, the quality is 5-11 times better on a professional CD than what you buy on iTunes.  That is also why most CDs on iTunes are $9.99, instead of anywhere between $5.99 to $17.99 for one CD: because they all are the same lower quality than the CDs.

Plus there are other reasons to buy a CD as well, such as the "typed" content inside of the CD pamphlet.  "Fangs!" had the prologue to the story that the whole CD tells, thus letting people understand better what the songs are saying (and the lyrics, as Jessy Ribordy is sometimes a little incoherent  :D ).

Not to mention if you're a music junkie like me, the pamphlets also give the names of the members of the band, the equipment they use, and also a little bit of insight of the character of the members, via their thanks page.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu

My last 2 CD's I bought were Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed and Halo 2 Volume 1.  I am a Halo fan, but the music appeals more to me then the game.
I am a Video Producer, Webpage Designer, Na'Vi enthusiast, BMW fanatic, and a Mac OS X Server Certified Server Administrator.

I am The People's Forbidden Hunter
Oel ngati kameie!

I don't know where to turn, as my future is clouded.  The future is a haze, as my path is unclear.  Will my loyalty stick with my Terran race, or will it stick with the Na'vi?

Torture Killer

just fell in love in one band and bought 2 of their albums just a week ago:

Swallow the Sun - ghosts of loss
Swallow the Sun - The morning never came

its so beautiful although its metal
hmm, cant think of anything to put in na'vi here :/

Emtokay

Queensryche - The Collection
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Ezy Ryder

Just bought, "Electric Ladyland"-The Jimi Hendrix Experience.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Txonyä'ite on March 09, 2010, 12:06:18 PM
Also Avatar OST. I have not bought a CD since january because all of my money is going to the theater :P
Just guess!
Avatar OST ofcourse! Havent bought anything since i bought a game few weeks ago, because im saving money for a laptop, i only need about €60,- if my parents agree to pay half! ^^

After a while I find the Avatar OST kinda short, until i found the Complete Avatar Soundtrack, its very good
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Hufwe ta'em

Diana Krall - From this moment on
Jack Johnson - On and On

Eyamsiyu

Just bought a new one that I've wanted for a long time:

"Does This Look Infected?" - Sum 41

I already know the next one I'm buying as well, the new CD from As I Lay Dying, to come out next month.

El Jacko

Them Crooked Vultures - self-titled

Awesome band, awesome album.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan