Leona Lewis " I see you"

Started by Kusati, July 15, 2011, 06:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kusati

Coś się kończy, coś się zaczyna.
Va'esse deireádh eap eigean...

[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg708/scaled.php?server=708&filename=aaaaaaikran.gif&res=medium/[img]

moonbeam

Click the dragons to give them love!

Human No More

I like it, and I don't like anything by her normally. I guess it's mostly due to associations and the related emotional impact.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

WameuiaAnn

Quote from: Kusati on July 15, 2011, 06:35:32 AM
Leona Lewis - I See You [Theme from Avatar]

What do you think about this song? I really like it. :)

Omg... It made me  :'( cry-- GOOD TEARS ;D... I love how she sings :o, just leaves you in awe...

Ngawng

I must admit, when I heard the first few seconds of  this song play over the credits of Avatar, I thought I was the Titanic song :p but yeah it's quite lovely. Especially how the "I see you" melody line is used thought the score. Oh and Leona <3

29.f.australia

Yaknun

Leona I love not - but "I see you" I love everything about it. I hear it very often.
Neytiri:
"Sie leben, Jake, in Eywa"

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

I dunno; My feelings towards this song is mixed in very strange way. On the one hand, it's not my type of music and on the other it's almost given me goosebumps on at least one occasion, probably due to the fact that it so strongly reminds me of Avatar  :-\.
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tìtstewan

Oh, I like her music.  :D
I have only one album of her (Spirit), the song from Avatar (I see you). I hear sometimes the complete album.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Yaknun

The Link in first msg is dead - here is an other link:
I See You by Leona Lewis with lyrics (Avatar Soundtrak)

I like this  :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D
Neytiri:

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

What do you mean, ma Yaknun  ???? I checked the link and it works just fine  :-\.

And it's good to see that my necroposting actually can revive a dead-and-cold thread  :)! Sometimes it just feels like it doesn't make a difference but i'm glad that i take the initiative and use old threads rather than just create new ones on the same topic, as it think other should do, too  :).

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on October 24, 2012, 01:49:31 PM
What do you mean, ma Yaknun  ???? I checked the link and it works just fine  :-\.

And it's good to see that my necroposting actually can revive a dead-and-cold thread  :)! Sometimes it just feels like i do it for naught.
He means that:

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Ah: It doesn't work in Germany! I see. Irayo for the info, ma tsmukan  :)!

Yaknun

I have this Text on my screen:
Neytiri:

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Yaknun

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on October 24, 2012, 01:56:55 PM
Ah: It doesn't work in Germany! I see. Irayo for the info, ma tsmukan  :)!

You're welcome  ;) ;) ;)
Neytiri:

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Could you translate it, please  ???? I understand it says something about the rights to the music but my German's a little rusty  :P.

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on October 26, 2012, 02:09:57 PM
Could you translate it, please  ???? I understand it says something about the rights to the music but my German's a little rusty  :P.

This video is not available in Germany because it may contain music for which the necessary music rights were not granted by GEMA.

GEMA

There in Swedish:
Den här videon är inte tillgänglig i Tyskland eftersom den kan innehålla musik som de nödvändiga musikrättigheter inte beviljades av GEMA.

Tìtstewan

Ma Yaknun

DE:
So wie ich seine Frage verstanden habe, fragte er nach der Übersetzung des GEMA-Textes.

EN:
From what I understood his question, he asked for the translation of GEMA-text.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Yes, ma Tìtstewan, you got it  ;); You didn't have to translate the entire lyrics for me  :o! But irayo anyway, i guess  :-\ ;D.

And irayo for the info and link, ma Tìtstewan  :). I'll read the link later. And BTW: Nice touch with the Swedish translation, even though you didn't have to  :).

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on November 23, 2012, 04:54:47 AM
Yes, ma Tìtstewan, you got it  ;); You didn't have to translate the entire lyrics for me  :o! But irayo anyway, i guess  :-\ ;D.

And irayo for the info and link, ma Tìtstewan  :). I'll read the link later. And BTW: Nice touch with the Swedish translation, even though you didn't have to  :).
Kea tìkin ;) :)

...just funny ;D :D

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 23, 2012, 11:07:42 AM
Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on November 23, 2012, 04:54:47 AM

Kea tìkin ;) :)

...just funny ;D :D

Then i guess you're just like me in that regard; Enjoying the occasional mindless fun without meaning or significance  ;D.