Metal Heads

Started by Txuraeyktan, August 09, 2010, 07:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

More treats to y'all Disturbed fans out there nnnn!
                                                                /

Unreleased stuff! Two songs that, IMO, are among their best! Have a listen:

Song: Dehumanized
Album: Not officialy released, featured on the ``Music As A Weapon II´´ tour album

And...

Song: Hell
Album: Ten Thousand Fists (B-Side)

Note: Lyrics may be inaccurate.
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Not so long ago I discovered Dope, industrial metal, I kinda like them, they're... violent =D
Dope - Motivation]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mf9YQZFmQ0&feature=related#]Dope - Motivation
[/url]

Human No More

This thread needs more metal.

KORPIKLAANI Tequila
I'm excited for the new album :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Haha, that song is ridiculous!  Can't wait until the all-Finnish album comes out. ;D

Emtokay

Symphony X - Set The World On Fire

I have to say that this song IS the equivalent to an energy drink.
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on January 07, 2011, 04:07:19 PM
More treats to y'all Disturbed fans out there nnnn!
                                                                 /

Unreleased stuff! Two songs that, IMO, are among their best! Have a listen:

Song: Dehumanized
Album: Not officialy released, featured on the ``Music As A Weapon II´´ tour album

And...

Song: Hell
Album: Ten Thousand Fists (B-Side)

Note: Lyrics may be inaccurate.

Music as a Weapon II is on iTunes, at least in the US it is. But I never heard of the second song you put up on there.

And I'm soooo happy, Disturbed and Korn are coming to my area for MW5!!!
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Ma Kelkuyä, about some of the songs you've posted:

Facebreaker by Divine Heresy:

And singing included:

I liked this song, but i thought the instruments were more impressive than the singing. Although, i must say that i liked the fact that there's at least one Death Metal (MeloDeath to be precise. If you have Spotify, read their bio there if you disagree.) who incorporates melody in their vocal spectrum and not just screaming, growling and schreiking  ;D. I like non-melodic vocals, but if they're left out completely it only gets tiresome IMO  :-. There needs to be a balance. Personally, i think a song can be good without non-melodic vocals, but not (in general) without singing (Warpath by Hypocrisy was sort of an exeption.).

Also:

Inhuman by Origin:

WTF  :o!!!!! I couldn't make out a single thing the singer said (exept for the intro HRH  :P:o!!!!!!! Isn't what he did in that song called scathing  ???? Sorry if it offends you, but i thought it sounded hilarious  ;D!

Tiaothi

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on January 15, 2011, 01:24:41 PM
Ma Kelkuyä, about some of the songs you've posted:

Facebreaker by Divine Heresy:

Dino Cazares is one awesome guitarist. Was good to hear he was back with Fear Factory. Divine Heresy kicks ass. :)
"Of everything I've lost, I miss my mind the most"

Kelkuyä Eyktan

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on January 15, 2011, 01:24:41 PM

I liked this song, but i thought the instruments were more impressive than the singing. Although, i must say that i liked the fact that there's at least one Death Metal (MeloDeath to be precise. If you have Spotify, read their bio there if you disagree.) who incorporates melody in their vocal spectrum and not just screaming, growling and schreiking  ;D. I like non-melodic vocals, but if they're left out completely it only gets tiresome IMO  :-. There needs to be a balance. Personally, i think a song can be good without non-melodic vocals, but not (in general) without singing (Warpath by Hypocrisy was sort of an exeption.).

Also:

Inhuman by Origin:

WTF  :o!!!!! I couldn't make out a single thing the singer said (exept for the intro HRH  :P)  :o!!!!!!! Isn't what he did in that song called scathing  ???? Sorry if it offends you, but i thought it sounded hilarious  ;D!

IMO, Devine Heresy is not even near Death Metal, more Metalcore. Even sounds more like it.

Hehe, for me it's completely fine with only non-melodic vocals, don't need them at all. But mixing them!? O.O

You get this for example:

I won't even comment on that. Deathcore is totally not my thing. But comparing the new Cryptopsy to the old, when they had Lord Worm doing the vocals...

Now that's more like it!  ;D Lord Worm must have been one of the craziest death/extreme metal vocalists ever!

Scathing huh? ... for me it sounds like a mix between pig squeal and grunt. :p This is the most sounding song I got (can think of):

Kelkuyä Eyktan

Quote from: Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan on January 15, 2011, 11:33:23 PM
Oh, I like that song by Origin! :D

Who here likes Black Metal? ;D

I like Black Metal, but I don't listen to it as regularly as other metal genres. But those bands which I listen to frequently are Dark Funeral and Deicide (I know they are really Satanic Metal... but... is there any difference?) ... and that's that xD I have heard some Immortal, but they are not exactly my type either.

Hehe, Origin has EVEN MORE awesome songs to present them selfs to you then  :D

And I found this in the related vid list. Quite good... very good tbh. :P

Quote from: Kelkuyä Eyktan on January 16, 2011, 02:49:49 AM
Quote from: Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan on January 15, 2011, 11:33:23 PM
Oh, I like that song by Origin! :D

Who here likes Black Metal? ;D

I like Black Metal, but I don't listen to it as regularly as other metal genres. But those bands which I listen to frequently are Dark Funeral and Deicide (I know they are really Satanic Metal... but... is there any difference?) ... and that's that xD I have heard some Immortal, but they are not exactly my type either.

Hehe, Origin has EVEN MORE awesome songs to present them selfs to you then  :D

And I found this in the related vid list. Quite good... very good tbh. :P
Oh yeah, I've seen those Origin vids and they are awesome!!!!

Kelkuyä Eyktan

It is decided; Me and my brother will go to Metaltown this Summer!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Gonna be my first real festival experience, can't wait for it! And Teylar Ta Palulukankelku, since you live in Gothenburg, will you go too? I saw that Korn will perform, AND SOAD!!!  :D First year playing after their endless hiatus. It's gonna be their ONLY performance in Scandinavia of 2011... so it's must see for those who can!

And then there's At the Gates and Watain which I look forward to :)

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Kelkuyä Eyktan on January 16, 2011, 10:49:56 AM
It is decided; Me and my brother will go to Metaltown this Summer!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Gonna be my first real festival experience, can't wait for it! And Teylar Ta Palulukankelku, since you live in Gothenburg, will you go too? I saw that Korn will perform, AND SOAD!!!  :D First year playing after their endless hiatus. It's gonna be their ONLY performance in Scandinavia of 2011... so it's must see for those who can!

And then there's At the Gates and Watain which I look forward to :)

Yes, of course i'll go  ;D ;D ;D!!!! And yes, the fact that Korn and SOAD are coming is freakin' awsomesauce  :D! Heard SOADs hiatus has been going on since 2005, after their double album Mezmerize/Hypnotize was released (Source: Spotify.) and then Serj Tankian went on a solo career for a while.

I'm also eager to see the other bands perform as well. Heard of some of them before but never heard any of their music. I guess it's time for a fieldtrip to Metalland  :P  ;D!!!

And, just so you'll recgonize me, should we bump into each other, i'll post a picture of me here:

I only picked this picture because it's the most recent i could find, so it'll be as easy to recognize me as possible.

If you wonder about the funny hair style, it's because this pic was taken last fall, the same day i most recently cut my hair. I asked the barber to flatten the hair, because i was tired of my curly hair which i never could get to hang straight down. Now...

I'm glad i have curly hair  :D.

Kelkuyä Eyktan

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on January 16, 2011, 12:57:24 PM

Yes, of course i'll go  ;D ;D ;D!!!! And yes, the fact that Korn and SOAD are coming is freakin' awsomesauce  :D! Heard SOADs hiatus has been going on since 2005, after their double album Mezmerize/Hypnotice was released (Source: Spotify.) and then Serj Tankian went on a solo career for a while.

I'm also eager to see the other bands perform as well. Heard of some of them before but never heard any of their music. I guess it's time for a fieldtrip to Metalland  :P  ;D!!!

Not only Serj, but all the other members too. The guitarist Davo Malakian started his own band, Scars on Broadway, together with the drummer John Dolmayan. And the bassist Shavo Odadjian did some experimental stuff with Hip Hop and stuff.

And, just so you'll recgonize me, should we bump into each other, i'll post a picture of me here:

I only picked this picture because it's the most recent i could find, so it'll be as easy to recognize me as possible.

If you wonder about the funny hair style, it's because this pic was taken last fall, the same day i most recently cut my hair. I asked the barber the flatten the hair, because i was tired of my curly hair which i never could get to hang straight down. Now...

I'm glad i have curly hair  :D.

Oh sorry, but it seems like there is no picture :/ Re-upload it? :P

But I might as well post a pic of me too ;D

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/2893/dsc02316da.jpg
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/167/dsc02324wg.jpg

Just a little badass-metal-posing after I got those new pants and the wristbands ;D ;D ;D

And for the sake of the Metal Thread... VADER!!!  8)

Vader - Blood Of Kingu (1998)

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Kelkuyä Eyktan

A Swedish Black Metal band; Watain! They are playing tonight in the Swedish Grammy awards :D I tried to find the right channel as best I could... but no luck  :'( :'(

Watain - Storm of the Antichrist

And Hypocrisy, again, SWEDISH!!! ;D;D;D

Hypocrisy - Legions Descend (Into The Abyss)

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Nga really love ur country's metalbands do you ? :p  ::)

Kelkuyä Eyktan