Metal Heads

Started by Txuraeyktan, August 09, 2010, 07:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tìtstewan

I just found an other album of Therion in my .flac stuff. :)
Therion - Sirius B - Sirius B ;)
Therion sirius B - 10

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Emtokay

Everybody, it is sad news for me to report but today Slayer guitarist Jeff Hanneman has passed away. His riffs will always remain and now he's up in heaven jamming with Cliff Burton, Dimenag Darrell, Dio and Eric Car. RIP
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Yeah, a classmate and friend of mine showed me a post on Facebook about it today. Now, i'm not really a Slayer fan (Haven't heard much of their music.), but it's always sad to hear when a brother or sister of Metal is lost. My condolences  :(.
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Thought i'd cheer everyone up by playing some Metal here. I know Jeff would've approved  :).

The title track on Entombed's album Left Hand Path (1990):

Entombed - Left hand Path

Gonna see them at Metaltown this summer. Man, i can't wait for that festival  :)!

Human No More

Entombed, nice \m/

Saw them a couple of years at a small festival, would be good to see them again.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Well, i'm not really a fan. Just found this song while browsing through the local files on our computer's music library a few months ago, when we had just moved into our new house and there wasn't much to do. I will see them at Metaltown here in Gothenburg this year, however, which is a good excuse to to listen to a bit of their stuff  :D.

Emtokay

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Hmm... First time i've heard one of Devin Townsend's musical works. Interesting stuff  :). And you really just gotta lol at his trippy scene language  ;D.

Well, i'm off to Metaltown now, guys. Gonna be there today, tomorrow and Saturday, all 3 days of the festival (Although i will go home in between the days to sleep and eat breakfast.). I'll get back to you when the festival's over and tell you how it went. Kìyevame  :)!

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Kaltxì, ma frapo  :)! I know it's a little overdue, but; I'm back from Metaltown (July 4-6) and i'd like to share my thoughts on the experience with you  :). Now, since i saw quite a few bands there, i'm only gonna review some of them so that the text doesn't get too long and i run out of patience  :P. And also; Considering it's been a while since then my memory of it may at certain point be quite vague, but i promise that i'll do my best  :). Ok, here goes:

My overall grade for this year's Metaltown is a very strong 4/5  :). Although it was perfect (how can something really be perfect  ????), i had a great time with good friends, overall delicious food and great performances. I think Meshuggah and Soilwork are tied as my favorites this year. I also bought a dog-tag that says ``F**K THE LAW´´ and a Swedish model gas mask, which is super cool  :). In conclusion; All of these things combined making this the by far best Metaltown yet  :)!

Emtokay

Jealous, you saw Heavy Devy and Meshuggah. I'd be seeing LoG and Meshuggah here in oz but I'm in Brisbane the week before the show :(

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

What's ``Oz´´  ???? And i'm assuming ``LoG´´ stands for Lamb Of God  ????

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

It's pirate time, baby  :D!

Keelhauled by Alestorm on the album Black Sails At Midnight (2009):

ALESTORM - Keelhauled (Official)

Toruk'makto

Hey guys,
I was in WACKEN this year. It was awsome....

Rammstein - Wacken 2013 [HD] (3 Songs)
Die Himmelsmenschen haben uns eine Botschaft gesandt, dass sie sich alles nehmen können was sie wollen und dass niemand sie aufhalten kann. Aber wir schicken ihnen auch eine Botschaft; fliegt so schnell wie euch der Wind nur tragen kann; ruft die anderen Clans herbei. Sagt ihnen Toruk'makto ruft sie zu sich. Ihr fliegt jetzt mit mir. Meine Brüder, Schwestern und dann zeigen wir den Himmelsmenschen, dass sie sich nicht alles nehmen können was sie wollen und dass dies unser Land ist.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Emtokay: Irayo for the info, ma tsmukan  :).

Do you guys know which is the world's shortest song (Hint: It's a Metal song  ;).)?

The one to give the right answer first gets a cookie  :D!

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Emtokay

You suffer by napalm death

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

You're both right, but since Tìtstewan was the first one out, he gets the cookie. However, i'll give you a cookie as well, ma Emtokay, for also giving the correct band name  :).

Here you go  :).

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

This year i've discovered that i have a very interesting fetish for bad, underproduced, s**tty sound, and Grindcore and similar genres (like Goregrind) have really caught my attention. Here's some Grind for ya  :):

Pyosisified (Rotten To The Gore) by Carcass on Reek Of Putrefaction (1988):

Carcass - Pyosisified (Rotten To The Gore)

Mmm, that artwork makes me hungry for a really nice steak  :P.

I'm even thinking of starting my own Grindcore band with Swedish lyrics. The name i'm mostly leaning towards is De Missanpassade.

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on August 08, 2013, 03:59:37 AM
This year i've discovered that i have a very interesting fetish for bad, underproduced, s**tty sound, and Grindcore and similar genres (like Goregrind) have really caught my attention. Here's some Grind for ya  :):

Pyosisified (Rotten To The Gore) by Carcass on Reek Of Putrefaction (1988):

Carcass - Pyosisified (Rotten To The Gore)
My sound system were almost carbonized, but well...

Mmm, that artwork makes me hungry for a really nice steak  :P.
lol!

I'm even thinking of starting my own Grindcore band with Swedish lyrics. The name i'm mostly leaning towards is De Missanpassade.
Very interesting! Good luck! :D