Ok, so how long from now do you think....

Started by Eyamsiyu, January 28, 2010, 12:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

That James Cameron will start filming the third movie.  More specifically, when will he star working with the music?  Because if it's a little more than 4 years, I might be able to get a shot at being an instrumentalist in the orchestra!

I mean, I won't have much background, but You can bet that I'll be doing everything I can to play with them.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Elektrolurch

Well, give your best. ;) I think the filming will start in about 4-5 years, yes... And I think you don't have to look like a business man in order to join the orchestra. ;)

Good luck. :)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

bommel

Eyamsiyu

Aww, thanks for answering 6 months later.  ;D

Yeah, looks like I may get a chance, since Avatar 2 will take 3-4 years.  By then I'll be almost done with my degree.  Then I can record a little bit in studios.  Maybe then I'll see what happens.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Elektrolurch

Worst case: You totally messit up and have a second chance at Avatar 3. ::)

Best case: YOU BEAT THEM ALL! ;D
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

That would be one of the awesomest things ever! Have you actually checked the requirements for it? It would be an amazing experience to be part of it :)

Jonathan

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on January 28, 2010, 12:41:03 PM
Because if it's a little more than 4 years, I might be able to get a shot at being an instrumentalist in the orchestra!

I mean, I won't have much background, but You can bet that I'll be doing everything I can to play with them.

I wish good luck!