The egg song!

Started by Kxani, February 23, 2010, 05:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxani

egg song
It's music outside Avatar så.. it's going here... sooo qute! ^^

Eywayä lì'u

that is one awesome song, that's my ringtone from now on! There's something strangely japanese about the whole thing.
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Kxani

I know, I can't help it from liking it.. It makes me happy ^^

Eywayä lì'u

I've been wondering for a while, your pic. Is it you na'vified or someone else because it looks a very professional photo?

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Kxani

I've worked as a model for 3 years now :)
More pics cam be found on my webpage .D

Eywayä lì'u

Kxani

Frawkxe

Quote from: Eywayä lì'u on February 23, 2010, 05:40:10 PM
I've been wondering for a while, your pic. Is it you na'vified or someone else because it looks a very professional photo?

I think it's Megan Fox actually.

Kxani

Noep it's not. This is megan fox: !
Already been talking to that person about taking other persons photoshoppings... Thats NOT okey at all.

Frawkxe

Megan Fox is an exclamation mark?

[EDIT] Nevermind, it appears now.

But err, I don't get it. Who's an art thief?

Kxani

~vevuccina has taken many pics and said it's hers. Long photoshopping time that she stolen from many people. Same with this one: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/100/1/7/Vanessa_IV_by_vevuccina.jpg

it's not hers!!!

Kxani

Quote from: Frawkxe on March 01, 2010, 07:41:03 PM
Megan Fox is an exclamation mark?
[EDIT] Nevermind, it appears now.
But err, I don't get it. Who's an art thief?

Aaaah missunderstanding, I had another pic when the thread was made and the person asked. Still she did NOT MAKE THIS ONE!! SHE STOLE IT! TOTALLY!

Frawkxe

Kxani

Great program, I am saving that... I know she did not photoshoped that pic and I am not interested in bull s*** her on this site. This descussion is OFF-topic so if you wish we can continue it om PM and leave the topic for it's real deal. :)