What are you currently listening to?

Started by Lightna, February 24, 2010, 08:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Hufwe Tsamsiyu on March 31, 2010, 12:34:22 PM
Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 31, 2010, 08:43:32 AM
Lol. That song is truly legendary. You're practically not allows to not know it!! I also might add that it is indeed my favorite song too. I love the intro and outro and the lyrics are a trip.

It's very possible that Hotel California has the best guitar solo ever written in it... at least any right thinking guitarist *cough* will nudge towards that. :D

lol. Very true! But WHICH solo? There are 2 amazing solos!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Col Quaritch

Niawve Mokri

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Niawve Mokri on March 31, 2010, 05:25:33 PM
I See You-Leona Lewis

I knew it. ;)

The Earth Song by Michael Jackson .... You know who made me listening to that. ::)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Niwantaw

my fish tank
(the one in my room that has started to make some odd noises)
Only mostly AWOL.

Niawve Mokri

Quote from: uniltìyìranyu on March 31, 2010, 06:59:29 PM
Quote from: Niawve Mokri on March 31, 2010, 05:25:33 PM
I See You-Leona Lewis

I knew it. ;)

The Earth Song by Michael Jackson .... You know who made me listening to that. ::)

lol

Dont Stop Believing- cast o Glee

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

08 Tales of a Jedi Knight-Learn About the Force from the collector's edition OST Star Wars Soundtrack :)
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Elektrolurch

How Many More Times Pt. 1 (LIVE RAH)
MOD EDIT: The link to that YouTube video has been removed because of copyright problems.

;D ;D ;D ::)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Ezy Ryder

'Itan Atxur

Greenday- Wake me up when September ends.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

ShadowMainZERO

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niawve Mokri

'Tsamsiyu

Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

ShadowMainZERO

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ezy Ryder

The Who-A Quick One While He's Away.

'Tsamsiyu

Quote from: Ezy Ryder on April 03, 2010, 01:57:19 PM
The Who-A Quick One While He's Away.

As awesome as the who already are... that song title just makes them even more awesome.
Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Emtokay

If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Sa'ethri