What are you currently listening to?

Started by Lightna, February 24, 2010, 08:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxeyo

Jean Michel Jarre - Magnetic Fields Part 5
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Kxeyo

Avatar Soundtrack, what else?  ;D

Currently playing: Jake Meets the Na'vi
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Kayrìlien

"Mississippi Boogie", by Ferrante and Teicher, on Soundproof (1956)

Kayrìlien

Eyamsiyu

Political Science lecture, Dr. Grove.

Learning about "Primaries" in the United States election process.

After this, "America," Santana Feat. P.O.D.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Mako

Niawve Mokri

Love Song For A Vampire-Annie Lennox

Aruk Tsuken

My Jesus (Extended Version) - Gary Numan

Greg

"The Atholl highlanders" played by The Queen's Royal Pipers ;D

Kxeyo

Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells Part One

The original recording  ;)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Niwantaw

thoughts of a dying atheist - muse at start of post

ruled by secrecy - muse at end of post

guess which album :D :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

Drones - Rise Against via Madden 07.

Tíngay outíngay

This is not a signature... It is also not a blatant lie.

kewnya txamew'itan

Internet Acronyms Nìna'vi

hamletä tìralpuseng lena'vi sngolä'eiyi. tìkangkem si awngahu ro
http://bit.ly/53GnAB
The translation of Hamlet into Na'vi has started! Join with us at http://bit.ly/53GnAB

txo nga new oehu pivlltxe nìna'vi, nga oer 'eylan si mì fayspuk (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)
If you want to speak na'vi to me, friend me on facebook (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)

numena'viyä hapxì amezamkivohinve
learnnavi's

Niawve Mokri

Eyamsiyu

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Elektrolurch

Led Zeppelin - I Can't Quit You Baby. :)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!