What are you currently listening to?

Started by Lightna, February 24, 2010, 08:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tsamsiyu92

Emtokay

If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

El Jacko

Quote from: Emtokay on April 29, 2010, 07:49:33 AM
A Rite Of Passage - Dream Theater

Speaking of Dream Theatre..

Biaxident - Liquid Tension Experiment
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

kewnya txamew'itan

The hero of canton

MOD EDIT: The link to that YouTube video has been removed because of copyright problems.
Internet Acronyms Nìna'vi

hamletä tìralpuseng lena'vi sngolä'eiyi. tìkangkem si awngahu ro
http://bit.ly/53GnAB
The translation of Hamlet into Na'vi has started! Join with us at http://bit.ly/53GnAB

txo nga new oehu pivlltxe nìna'vi, nga oer 'eylan si mì fayspuk (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)
If you want to speak na'vi to me, friend me on facebook (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)

numena'viyä hapxì amezamkivohinve
learnnavi's

Eyamsiyu

From Heads University - Rise Against

Niawve Mokri

ShadowMainZERO

Simple and Clean (Planet B remix) by Utada Hikaru

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Txur Niftxavang

Mostly techno.    Late Night Alumni; Finally Found, and You can be the one. Oh, and Tranceparenting.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Eyamsiyu

Paseando - Alex Acuña and the Unknowns.

Kayrìlien

Alison Gross, by Steeleye Span

The only song that manages to be both folk and heavy metal at the same time, all without a single percussion instrument!

Kayrìlien

ShadowMainZERO

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Eyamsiyu

Elektrolurch

Black Sabbath - black Sabbath - original videoclip

::) I love Black Sabbath. The only metal band I really love listening to..
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eyamsiyu

Old Spice odor-blocking body wash commercial.

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eyamsiyu

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.