What are you currently listening to?

Started by Lightna, February 24, 2010, 08:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

My brother playing piano.  He's kind of good...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Torukä Nari

I See You ~ Avatar CD (for the fourth or fifth time. Today. )
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

ShadowMainZERO

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Eyamsiyu

America by P.O.D. and Santana as heard at the Grammys.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Niawve Mokri

Torukä Nari

Don't Stop Believing ~ Journey. HRH

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Kxeyo

Ensiferum - One More Magic Potion

Ensiferum's back!!! After a pause of about 16 months!!!
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Emtokay

ha i just finished Lai Lai Hei

now im listening to Oblivion by Mastodon
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Kxeyo

Fantômas - Suspended Animation

Strange stuff for strange people!  ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eyamsiyu

Txur Niftxavang

Three Days Grace Album: Life Starts Now
Songs;
No more
Last to know
World So Cold
and older 3DG song. 8)
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Torukä Nari

The Bioluminescene of the Forest, and my grandma and mother talking.

Niwantaw

whatever crap song my mother is listening to
Only mostly AWOL.

kxanì tsamsiyu

Torukä Nari

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Torukä Nari

Niawve Mokri

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Niawve Mokri on May 09, 2010, 07:05:10 PM
I See You-Leona Lewis

I'm thinking about making a drum cover of that.  However, I need the tech for it (and better drums), so it will be a while.  What I'm most excited about for the video is that the ends of birch marimba mallets sound really cool on my cymbals, so that's in.

Anyway: The audio as I watch the video of Avatar.