What are you currently listening to?

Started by Lightna, February 24, 2010, 08:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txur Niftxavang

Breaking Benjamin- Blow me away
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Emtokay

If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Torukä Nari

Scorched Earth. Yes I'm listening to the Avatar CD again.
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Torukä Nari on May 11, 2010, 05:10:12 PM
Scorched Earth. Yes I'm listening to the Avatar CD again.

Nothing wrong with that!  It's great music!

Oh and...

Pushing Me Away - Linkin Park

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Torukä Nari

Of course!  :D
War. For the fourth time.

Eyamsiyu

I am listening to this now: a lecture by Adam Savage about failure: http://degreeoffaith.com/?p=134

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Txur Niftxavang

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.

Torukä Nari

Becoming one of the People. For the seventh or eighth time.

Eyamsiyu

Be My Escape - Relient K

EDIT: Now it's "C'mon Girl" by RHCP

Txur Niftxavang

Atlas Plug- Truth be known
All AVATAR songs, all day, all the time! Even when I sleep!

Torukä Nari

I've been averaging 2-3 plays of the Avatar CD per day since I bought it. Right now though, I'm listening to my dad play Turley in the Straw on his violin.

ShadowMainZERO

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Txantslusam Skxawng

The whole Avatar CD, for like the 117th time
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Emtokay

Same, i downloaded it but have only listened to the Destruction of Home Tree
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Torukä Nari

What it takes to win ~ Journey. Haha, I'm in school, but we have free time in the computer lab, so I'm playing youtube videos and posting here.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

River of Jordan as featured on the movie Airplane.

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Kxeyo

Great Leonopteryx. What would I do without the Avatar Soundtrack?
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P