What are you currently listening to?

Started by Lightna, February 24, 2010, 08:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torukä Nari

I See You ~ Leona Lewis. Yes, I listened to the whole album.
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Torukä Nari

Are you watching the movie?

Viperwovles Attack again, believe it or not.

Niwantaw

nope the 3cd version of the soundtrack on shuffle
no reasoning
Only mostly AWOL.

Torukä Nari

Ah, I see. You must have bought the actual CD, I bought mine from iTunes.

Escape from Hellgate.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Torukä Nari

Niwantaw

quaritch down...
possibly same thing
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Kxeyo

Steve Vai isn't the most awesome guitar player - but he's close! :P

Mike Oldfield - Platinum
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kxeyo

Mike Oldfield - I Got Rhythm

Last track on the CD!
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

Torukä Nari

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kxeyo

Requiem For A Dream OST - Clint Mansell - Arnold (Fall)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

kewnya txamew'itan

Korpiklaani - Korven Kuningas

I like this song.

Apart from the 20 minutes of a lone drum playing a straight rhythm, that gets a bit repetitive after three or four a minute.
Internet Acronyms Nìna'vi

hamletä tìralpuseng lena'vi sngolä'eiyi. tìkangkem si awngahu ro
http://bit.ly/53GnAB
The translation of Hamlet into Na'vi has started! Join with us at http://bit.ly/53GnAB

txo nga new oehu pivlltxe nìna'vi, nga oer 'eylan si mì fayspuk (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)
If you want to speak na'vi to me, friend me on facebook (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)

numena'viyä hapxì amezamkivohinve
learnnavi's