Your Favorite Soundtrack

Started by Hufwe ta'em, November 07, 2010, 11:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hufwe ta'em

What is your favorite Soundtrack from any movie and video game.

Ekirä

But other than that I also like the Harry Potter movie soundtracks.....of those I own music from the third and fifth movies.

ToktorGrace

I think Clint Mansells' work on the The Fountain soundtrack is my absolute favorite. So epic and just.. incredibly awesome music.
Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.  - St. Augustine

I speak Na'vi with a French accent...

Kì'eyawn

Quote from: Truro (Tìvawm'ia) on November 07, 2010, 06:35:22 PM
I think Clint Mansells' work on the The Fountain soundtrack is my absolute favorite. So epic and just.. incredibly awesome music.

Mllteie oe.  I love that soundtrack.  But of course, just about anything by John Williams is pretty epic, too  ;)
eo Eywa oe 'ia

Fra'uri tìyawnur oe täpivìng nìwotx...

kaltxi Angtsik

Movie soundtrack? Avatar, no question. (I think it should have won the best soundtrack but it was "dis Cameron" night @ the Oscars)
Yawey ngahu!
Oe nerume fte pivlltxe nìNa'vi.
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Emtokay

hmmm there is a couple

Oblivion OST
Assasins Creed 2 OST
Starship Troopers OST
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Hufwe ta'em

Elektrolurch

I MUST listen to more soundtracks... I only know Avatar.

And the other ones are Music-Films...

Pink Floyd - The Wall
The Beatles - Yellow Submarine
Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same
Led Zeppelin - Royal Albert Hall 1970. (Yeah, this doesn't count anymore. >.<)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Emtokay

bommel

Besides Avatar (which is the very first OST I've actually bought on CD), almost everything created by Hans Zimmer. He's just awesome :)

Emtokay

Ekirä

I third it. ;D

John Williams is pretty awesome too.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Star Wars official soundtrack... sorry, its a classic

then the AVATAR soundtrack XD
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Ekirä on November 14, 2010, 09:56:49 AMJohn Williams is pretty awesome too.

Definitely! :D

For my part I would say without any doubt the three Lord of the Rings soundtracks and Avatar ;D Other than that, I also really like Danny Elfman's music (particularly for Edward Scissorhands) and the Brokeback Mountain soundtrack. :)

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: bommel on November 14, 2010, 05:28:47 AM
Besides Avatar (which is the very first OST I've actually bought on CD), almost everything created by Hans Zimmer. He's just awesome :)
I agree with you on that :D
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Toothless

Maybe some of you know the movie "How to Train Your Dragon". The Soundtrack from this motion picture is for me the best one.
The Avatar-Soundtrack of course the second one  ;)

A forbidden but real friendship...

Eyawng te Klltepayu

Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on November 26, 2010, 06:47:45 PM
Quote from: bommel on November 14, 2010, 05:28:47 AM
I agree with you on that :D

Yes, Hans Zimmer is a genius! :) A couple of other awesome soundtracks for me (including Zimmer) would be: The Matrix, Let the Right One In, I Am Legend, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Angels & Demons, The Prince of Persia, Inception.. Plus, of course, the ones that I've already mentioned! ;D