Started by Lolet, July 06, 2010, 03:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Point us in the direction!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

I put it in the "your projects" area.

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

kxitxä syulang

the Ikran. closest things to dragons :D

Lolet

Fighting like a blue ninja.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: kxitxä syulang on July 11, 2010, 02:15:27 PM
the Ikran. closest things to dragons :D

...and a common birdlike creature that the Na'vi can ride ;D plus, birdlike creatures like the ikran always look great on a flag.  So free....

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Lolet

Big golden eyes that are green at night.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Able to talk your with smuk thru the trees
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on July 12, 2010, 12:43:39 AM
Able to talk your with smuk thru the trees

srane! 

being able to make tsaheylu with the natural world like the trees.  (oh man i won't be able to visit my friend near my old house...they've closed that area of for demolition.   :o  hopefully they won't tear down my friend as well  :'(.  it's bad enough my old neighborhood is almost to the ground )
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Being able to say "I see you," and have it mean more than just "I love you."

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 12, 2010, 08:08:08 AM
Being able to say "I see you," and have it mean more than just "I love you."
sran plus it means that everyone around is not your friend but your tsmuke or tsmukan
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Lolet

Connecting with your mate on a deeper level.

Eyamsiyu

Having Jake's abs protect you.

Should I post the pic here?  I think a couple people already know of it...

Lolet

Eyamsiyu

This is another reason why we have blue pride:

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 12, 2010, 08:35:34 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Worth the work of finding a decent shot of Jake's abs?  I think so.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 12, 2010, 08:38:43 PM
Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 12, 2010, 08:35:34 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Worth the work of finding a decent shot of Jake's abs?  I think so.

Hell yeah so worth it XD
Txonway: what's worth it?  *looks at the screen*...'ì'awn why is there a picture of the Olo'eyktan's abs on the screen?
Me: Eyamsiyu-'eylan put it up as a reason for blue pride
Txonway: ...  whatever happened to just riding ikran and running through the forest?
Me: tell that to him hrh
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Just tell him I'm not completely right in the head.  But I am sane.