Names

Started by Ku'rända, July 06, 2010, 06:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

He said, "A sweet and simple name for a sweet and simple girl!" . But my mother said, "Look at the way she screams! Not real sweet!".

Ekirä

Oh dear...

Your aysa'sem are interesting.  ;D

Lolet

Parents are crazy. All of them. 

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 31, 2010, 03:11:45 PM
Parents are crazy. All of them. 

Sran, aysa'sem livu lekye'ung hrro ::)
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Tìrey Tsmukan

My name originated from my personality. I've always been considered close to life and the environment. So, naturally, I looked up the word for Life, and the word for Brother. It's been a while since I started, and I could probably condense it. But I like it as it is.

Oh, my real (and completely full) name is "Na'vieyktan te Eywayätìyawn Kameyä'itan"

Irayo ma Ku'rända, fpi seri fi'tìpängkxo.  ;)

Eywa Ayngahu!

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

I got my Na'vi name from this namegenerator:

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/13151/

My full tawtute name is Per Emil Konrad Josefson (don't ask me what my names mean because idk).My first name (Emil, my name of adress) originates from the latin name Aemilius, which means ``kind´´. When i got the name ``Teylar´´ in the generator, i thought it looked very similar to eylan, and since my name meant ``kind´´ i chose this name because of it's similar meaning. My Na'vi last name, ``Palulukankelku´´ was a name i just made up. I come from the second-to-largest city in Sweden, Gothenburg (Göteborg) which has a lion as it's coat of arms and since there is not a word in Na'vi for ``lion´´, i used a name that was quite similar: Palulukan. So i made my ``translation´´ of Gothenburg in na'vi after it's coat of arms. The reason i put ``Ta´´ instead of ``Te´´ was because Gothenburg is a location, not a family or clan. A summary of this: I'm Teylar Ta Palulukankelku
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Puvomun

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on August 05, 2010, 02:57:08 PM
I got my Na'vi name from this namegenerator:

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/13151/
That is an interesting one! It gave me something that does not resemble "Puvomun" at all *grin*. (Surprised?)

This year I turned 50, and 50 in Na'vi is puvomun. (Actually, in the octal system it would be 64 but hey).
(The name generator gave me Tsyal, which sounds good also. And I found it is consistent, it gave me the same name every try.)
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote(The name generator gave me Tsyal, which sounds good also. And I found it is consistent, it gave me the same name every try.)

Ah, Tsyal. I believe that means wing. By the way, have you tried to select ``female´´ instead of ``male´´ in the ``gender select box´´? I did that. And look! Emil (male)=Teylar, Emil (female)=Mi'niri. I just had to try it. Lol ;D!

Puvomun

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on August 14, 2010, 04:10:21 AM
Ah, Tsyal. I believe that means wing. By the way, have you tried to select ``female´´ instead of ``male´´ in the ``gender select box´´? I did that. And look! Emil (male)=Teylar, Emil (female)=Mi'niri. I just had to try it. Lol ;D!
Hahaha! That is funny! My name in the female interpretation is Ni`awtu, meaning "alone". Interesting! Irayo for this idea. :)
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Lolet

I got Sylwanin. Might as well have given me Neytiri.

Ekirä

I almost got Neytiri--I am Ney'ite.... :D

Eyamsiyu

My name is "Mawey," according to this generator.

I like Eyamsiyu better.... and I am NOT calm!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

Mawey?! Who is this amateur?

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

QuoteI got Sylwanin. Might as well have given me Neytiri.
QuoteI almost got Neytiri--I am Ney'ite....  :D
QuoteMy name is "Mawey," according to this generator.

I like Eyamsiyu better.... and I am NOT calm!

What's your Na'vi name of the opposite sex, then?

Eyamsiyu

Of the opposite sex, my name is Amiryat...

I don't even want to bother trying to find it... I don't think it exists.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ta'em tskxe

Well a few of my Navi-learning friends call me: vur ake'holasey. However I was dubbed a name a while ago whilst playing the Avatar PS3 game.. "Ta'em Tskxe" or as they described it "Flying brick". I looked into their translation and whilst it could mean flying brick, it could also mean "Rock from above", so it kind of stuck.
You'll see me around as Ta'skxe, though.
-------------------------------------
Ta'em tskxe - the 'rock from above'.
This describes my ikran flying style, it may also contain greater meaning.
Read into it what you will..

guest6785

my name was made because i tried to find a long and strong name.And if you have troble translating it,it's "i(oe)take(krrnekx)danger(hrrap)or kinda like a stunt person...

Payä Tìrol

I don't have the dictionary with me on this computer, but isn't krrnekx to consume time?
Oeyä atanìl mì sìvawm, mipa tìreyä tìsìlpeyur yat terìng

guest6785

hmmm,maybe I  should take some time for my name...

Payä Tìrol

I think what you want is munge to take/bring.
Oeyä atanìl mì sìvawm, mipa tìreyä tìsìlpeyur yat terìng