Na'vi couples...hetro, homo etc/.

Started by 'Ì'awn Menari, August 22, 2010, 08:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

QuoteAlso Loki *cough*Svadilfaeri*cough* but that's a whole 'nother issue.

First time i heard that story, i thought: ``Wow  :o. So that's how Sleipnr was born.´´

QuoteSex is, at its best, a deeply spiritual thing anyway, or can be.

True  ;D! I mean... what can be more intimate than to, litteraly, go inside another person?
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Human No More

It's true :)

As for reproduction, I've read quite a few fanfics where Na'vi females only become fertile when there is a need to, but the Na'vi are just like all other life, they do things for pleasure too. The truth is, the Na'vi accepted Jake and Neytiri despite Tsu'tey wanting Neytiri, at least partly because Neytiri wanted Jake. I don't see how they could have any problem with other relationships.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Kì'eyawn

Quote from: Dreamlight on November 09, 2010, 11:24:23 PM
Sex is, at its best, a deeply spiritual thing anyway, or can be.

Mllteie oe.  I would assert that, at its best, it <i>should</i> be.
eo Eywa oe 'ia

Fra'uri tìyawnur oe täpivìng nìwotx...

Dreamlight

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on November 10, 2010, 09:27:30 AM
QuoteAlso Loki *cough*Svadilfaeri*cough* but that's a whole 'nother issue.

First time i heard that story, i thought: ``Wow  :o. So that's how Sleipnr was born.´´

QuoteSex is, at its best, a deeply spiritual thing anyway, or can be.

True  ;D! I mean... what can be more intimate than to, litteraly, go inside another person?

Yeah, the element of direct mind-to-mind contact adds a whole new dimension to it.

Of course, this might have been sort of foreshadowed in a corny sort of way with Grace's "don't play with that" line.
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Toruk Makto

I can't help but wonder if that line wasn't a popup from Sigourney Weaver. It sounds like an edit.  I still get a chuckle from it, though.

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Sireayä mokri

Quote from: Markì on November 11, 2010, 02:07:39 AM
I can't help but wonder if that line wasn't a popup from Sigourney Weaver. It sounds like an edit.  I still get a chuckle from it, though.

It's possible, since it's not in the script.
When the mirror speaks, the reflection lies.

Toruk Makto

Quote from: Kactíma on November 04, 2010, 11:32:40 PM
an expert in science and the Na'vi

Where do you get your expertise in the Na'vi?   ;)

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Txur Niftxavang

I dont know if I should be sharing this with any of you ma family.    Well, in respect for my brother. 

As you know the Marine Corps has a "Dont ask, dont tell policy".  I intend to uphold this for any other fellow Marine.     There is one exception, and its my older brother.

I am not homosexual, but my older brother is.   It was the hardest thing he had to ever tell me, ME being a Marine he thought I would snap or some irrational fears inside.  I laughed at him, I told him I knew all along, all those years while in High school, him hanging out with a bunch of females.  I knew.   I never asked though, because its my policy. Our policy. Anyway, I do not see why the Na'vi would not have homosexual relationships.  Its not something to be afraid of. Unfortunately today's society has not gotten a full grasp that its happening, and its here to stay.   You have my support Homosexuals.  Eywa ngahu!

Txur Niftxavang
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Homer SimpsonI like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming.
;)

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ku'rända

Quote from: Txur Niftxavang on November 11, 2010, 06:49:58 PM
As you know the Marine Corps has a "Dont ask, dont tell policy". 

I thought DADT was invalidated?

Give us a chance, MORON!

Dreamlight

Quote from: Ku'rända on November 11, 2010, 10:14:38 PM

Not yet, as far as I know, but it's moving pretty quickly in that direction.
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Kì'eyawn

Quote from: Ku'rända on November 11, 2010, 10:14:38 PM

the court ruled against DADT, but the US gov't is in the process of appealing the decision.  My expectation is that they wish to pursue this up to the Supreme Court.
eo Eywa oe 'ia

Fra'uri tìyawnur oe täpivìng nìwotx...

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

QuoteI dont know if I should be sharing this with any of you ma family.    Well, in respect for my brother. 

As you know the Marine Corps has a "Dont ask, dont tell policy".  I intend to uphold this for any other fellow Marine.     There is one exception, and its my older brother.

I am not homosexual, but my older brother is.   It was the hardest thing he had to ever tell me, ME being a Marine he thought I would snap or some irrational fears inside.  I laughed at him, I told him I knew all along, all those years while in High school, him hanging out with a bunch of females.  I knew.   I never asked though, because its my policy. Our policy. Anyway, I do not see why the Na'vi would not have homosexual relationships.  Its not something to be afraid of. Unfortunately today's society has not gotten a full grasp that its happening, and its here to stay.   You have my support Homosexuals.  Eywa ngahu!
QuoteI thought DADT was invalidated?
QuoteNot yet, as far as I know, but it's moving pretty quickly in that direction.
Quotethe court ruled against DADT, but the US gov't is in the process of appealing the decision.  My expectation is that they wish to pursue this up to the Supreme Court.

The DADT rule is just so ridiculous, not to mention discriminating towards homosexuals. I mean... what's so horrible about the US military having gay people within their ranks? Perhaps it's because the US military is the greatest national pride to many americans, and that image would be ``ruined´´ if they'd find out that there were gay people in it and they would then consider the military shameful.

Mllte srak?

Eyamsiyu

It's the gender role thing again as far as that goes, which, once again, is bad. :(

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on November 13, 2010, 06:24:52 AM
It's the gender role thing again as far as that goes, which, once again, is bad. :(

Mllte! The world would be a much better place if we could free ourselves from constricting gender roles.

Eyamsiyu

Might I propose a reason as to why this is, at least in Europe, the Middle East, and the United States?

The 3 major Monotheistic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) all have their roots within biblical times, which were Patriarchal times.  I feel like that's the main reason.

Txura Rolyu

Well DADT has been removed. IMO if a person wants to protect me then go for it and if they uphold our flag with pride and protect it then full support. Gays can be more than just the feminine style... they can be pretty butch and tough too.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on January 03, 2011, 12:27:58 AM
Well DADT has been removed. IMO if a person wants to protect me then go for it and if they uphold our flag with pride and protect it then full support. Gays can be more than just the feminine style... they can be pretty butch and tough too.

I think Eliot Chang (a comedian) put this into two terms: Masculine Gay and Feminine Gay.

ToktorGrace

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on January 03, 2011, 09:13:50 AM

I think Eliot Chang (a comedian) put this into two terms: Masculine Gay and Feminine Gay.

In lesbian speak we call this "butch" and "femme"
Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.  - St. Augustine

I speak Na'vi with a French accent...

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Truro (Tìvawm'ia) on January 03, 2011, 11:18:59 AM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu on January 03, 2011, 09:13:50 AM

In lesbian speak we call this "butch" and "femme"

Hmm... good to know. :)