Previous topic - Next topic

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Lolet on January 08, 2011, 03:11:46 PM
Quote from: true Navi on January 08, 2011, 03:06:40 PM
Quote from: Kì'eyawn on January 08, 2011, 02:42:48 PM
Quote from: true Navi on January 08, 2011, 02:24:43 PM
there is no guy or lesbian na'vi trust me

if there was they would be accepted but i not know guy na'vi

Because you were personally acquainted with every single Na'vi in your previous life as a Na'vi?

not to all na'vi but not ever seen gay na'vi

anyway gay not the na'vi way even thou gay na'vi would be accepted

believe or not but na'vi mate only to continue population but still get pleasure from it

How would you know that?  ???

Apparently true Navi was a Na'vi in another life (or something of that kind, I'm not too sure I've understood everything well - sorry!). That's what he's told us in another thread.

true Navi

spirit taken from my na'vi body and put here unfortunely not know how or why i trying to open gate with help of "sky spirits" but i not have enough spirit strength

sorry but not like this world

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

I know what you're trying to say, I've had a small thread about this, yet I came to live with this world.

Human No More

Homosexality is even observed in nonsentient animals, although not as commonly as humans. Of course the Na'vi would have at least occasional incidence.
As much as I truly wish it was true, nobody here has actually been one, so making such claims to support your point of view is pointless.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Ku'rända

Quote from: Lolet on January 08, 2011, 03:03:04 PM
Quote from: Ekirä on January 08, 2011, 03:02:23 PM
Quote from: Lolet on January 08, 2011, 02:53:33 PM
Quote from: Ekirä on January 08, 2011, 02:17:01 PM
Quote from: Lolet on January 08, 2011, 12:38:44 PM
Having a lot of sex with everybody sounds rather dangerous.  :o

Have you read Stranger in a Strange Land?

No, but it sounds rather familiar.

Yeah, it's very famous. An interesting read....

What's it about? S-E-X?  ;)

without tsaheylu?  *GASP*  Actually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Give us a chance, MORON!

Lolet

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AM
Quote from: Lolet on January 08, 2011, 03:03:04 PM
Quote from: Ekirä on January 08, 2011, 03:02:23 PM
Quote from: Lolet on January 08, 2011, 02:53:33 PM
Quote from: Ekirä on January 08, 2011, 02:17:01 PM
Quote from: Lolet on January 08, 2011, 12:38:44 PM
Having a lot of sex with everybody sounds rather dangerous.  :o

Have you read Stranger in a Strange Land?

No, but it sounds rather familiar.

Yeah, it's very famous. An interesting read....

What's it about? S-E-X?  ;)

without tsaheylu?  *GASP*  Actually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

"Bum-fun"?!  ;D

ToktorGrace

*GASP*  Actually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Haha ... xD Don't forget the lesbian Na'vi!!!
Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.  - St. Augustine

I speak Na'vi with a French accent...

Ku'rända

Quote from: Lolet on January 09, 2011, 02:53:50 PM

"Bum-fun"?!  ;D

I thought it was an amusing description! :D  (XD I've been watching too much little britain)

Quote from: Truro (Tìvawm'ia) on January 09, 2011, 04:44:46 PM
*GASP*  Actually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Haha ... xD Don't forget the lesbian Na'vi!!!

Might be hard for them to get in the bushes...

Give us a chance, MORON!

Eyamsiyu

I have nothing to add... though I sure wish I could add something.  This is hilarious!!  ;D

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Toruk Makto

One must be careful of the bushes on Pandora. Some of them bite.  ;D

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Markì on January 10, 2011, 07:35:27 AM

And I'm sure that with the "actions" ensuing, you could get a rash from the surrounding bushes, possibly in areas you would really wish never got one...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Ku'rända

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on January 10, 2011, 07:39:00 AM

And I'm sure that with the "actions" ensuing, you could get a rash from the surrounding bushes, possibly in areas you would really wish never got one...

Just a little prick  *rimshot*   ;D

Oh dear, look what I've started...  :D
*eh-hem* Anyways....  Back on topic... :o Do you think they'd do it with or without tsaheylu?

Give us a chance, MORON!

Eyamsiyu

Hmm... well, IMO, if anyone was going to be promiscuous in that sense (since it seems like promiscuity is absent from their culture), they probably would do that without the tsaheylu connection.  But there's also the fact that that connection is part of the pleasure for them...

IMHO, I would think that they wouldn't do it outside of their mate.

ToktorGrace

I feel like the Na'vi spend perhaps a bit less time thinking about teh sexeh than us humans do (or at least us humans who make up the majority of the forum population... hormones hah)  ::) but hey, who knows?
Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.  - St. Augustine

Ataeghane

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on January 10, 2011, 12:42:01 PM
Hmm... well, IMO, if anyone was going to be promiscuous in that sense (since it seems like promiscuity is absent from their culture), they probably would do that without the tsaheylu connection.  But there's also the fact that that connection is part of the pleasure for them...

Why do you think that without?

Oer wivìntxu ngal oey keyeyt krr a tse'a sat. Frakrr.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Ataeghane on January 10, 2011, 03:47:49 PM

Because I feel like that, though it is part of sex, it's sort-of the same thing as slipping a ring onto the other's finger...

Ku'rända

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on January 10, 2011, 04:27:24 PM
Quote from: Ataeghane on January 10, 2011, 03:47:49 PM

Because I feel like that, though it is part of sex, it's sort-of the same thing as slipping a ring onto the other's finger...

It seems to me that once you make a bond with another Na'vi, it's an impromtu marriage.  I'm sure teen Na'vi will be riddled with hormones just as humans are, But do you think they'd actually go through the whole deal of totally mating with someone for life when it's not a standard meeting (same sex as opposed to hetero)  I mean..  What if who Na'vi guys are right there and just made a bond, and one finds the other Na'vi.......small.. XD; (sorry...  :D

Give us a chance, MORON!

'Ì'awn Menari

HRH natrually XD.  that would serve as one...er...interesting interruption XD
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Säfpìltu

The way I see it, na'vi couples might not even practice intercourse or any sexual acts at all when it's not for reproduction. The real pleasure and intimacy seems to be in tsaheylu, and the tswin (queue) appears to be 100% equal between the genders. So sex might just be for reproduction, while tsaheylu is for intimacy...

If we add that to how indigenous tribes and native Americans have viewed same gender relations, and how same gender relations are represented in earth animals, and how Pandoran dna can be mixed with earthen dna, I believe that same gender na'vi couples probably would exist.
Säfpìltu te Na'rìng Meuiaeywayä'itan.

ToktorGrace

Quote from: Säfpìltu on January 20, 2011, 08:17:40 AMSo sex might just be for reproduction, while tsaheylu is for intimacy...

I think it's pretty beautiful that this is how it works for the Na'vi - and adds to the argument that it would be incredibly easy for same gender couples to be intimate with one another.

So yes, well said :)