Na'vi Money

Started by Hufwe ta'em, March 19, 2010, 10:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tzmukan III

They are (as has been pointed out by other people) like a big family. They share almost everything. Money is slavery.

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Quote from: Navirevolution on April 13, 2010, 06:20:36 PM
They are (as has been pointed out by other people) like a big family. They share almost everything. Money is slavery.
True, I've said it before in the divorce topic, why do humans fight? Not to survive, or for food, but for money, why is there war? People want power, power to rule, to be great, everybody wants to be a 'superstar', (offcourse I do aswell, but not in a way that other people have to suffer for my GREATNESS)  ;D
I mean, have you seen parliament things? I don't know if it's the same in other countrys, but in Europe, you can see people play videogames, call on their cellphone, etc etc, neverending list.
And they expect US to pay for THEM??
They DONT work, and still, they get money as if they worked day in day out.
(pisses me off I'm sorry I can rant for a long time about this).
In case I am allowed to rant on please send me a message  ::)
Luckily the Na'Vi share many things, altho, do they have things?
We have tv's, dozens of clothes, cellphones, hats, caps, computers, candles etc...
What do the Na'Vi have? A house? They all live and sleep at Hometree, Clothes?
It's something they make themselves, and, wear... So I dont think they'll trade that.
Oh yeah, there's 2 things I think they could have: weapons (bow & arrows, blades) and their Ikran, which they dont even have untill they grow mature.