Ninat?

Started by Wll, June 07, 2010, 12:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elektrolurch

She's also female, so, no, I don't have any eveng. ::) I came to the clan a few months ago.. and my home is the Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe. Yours? ::)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Lolet

I was Poyati (filler name), but now I am Omatikaya. Rakan' father and brother are both dead. Very sadabout his brother Rus. We have a baby ite, Tamoa.

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 07, 2010, 12:29:28 AM
I was Poyati (filler name), but now I am Omatikaya. Rakan' father and brother are both dead. Very sadabout his brother Rus. We have a baby ite, Tamoa.

Haha, woooow, congrats. :)

Amaya

>.>

<.<

topic?  It think the above discussion is something for which the private message format was specifically intended.

To get things back on track...  Personally I find Ninat and all singers to be a fascinating part of the Na'vi culture, at least in my own interpretation of such, and I love my Ninat character in my fanfic, she's one smart cookie!

*hugs Ninat* :D

Elektrolurch

Yep, you're right.. thanks.

Where can I find your fanfic? ;D

Yeah, Ninat is certainly wonderful... what else has to be said? :D

Amaya

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5742845/1/Brotherhood

It's currently sitting at around 90,000 words, just so you're warned.  By the first few chapters in, Ninat is one of the major players, and...well I won't spoil things for you  ;)

Lolet

Oops, sorry, I'm a real thread thief. Send me a message if you ant to talk more about our Na'vi lives, Virid'ian.

I wondered if the singers of the clan ever put on "concerts".

delen66

Hi people. i often feel like a member of a Navi clan - not only Jake and his wife are with me. i see other Navi and enjoy their community. and i think of their appairance - the film helps me really - i remember the girl who was always with Naitiri - singing under the tree of soal. that girl was with Tsutey when he captured Jake first. she is very nice.
Then the guy who accompanied Tsutey almost everywhere - quite handsome - he was one to tie Jake and Grace before home tree destroy.
well, as in any population navi have ugly people. but none of them cause negatives in me.
does anybody feel the same - as if yuo are not with your family, friend etc here on the earth but there as an inhabitant on pandora?

'Oma Tirea

*Calls for mod to split these last two posts into a new thread...*

Better than locking the thread :P

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Human No More

This is who many people consider Ninat (on the right, next to Neytiri):

She's never specifically mentioned as her but it makes sense, I guess.
Although I think Neytiri is a better singer, she has a beautiful voice ;D
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Meynari Ke'nawm

Did anybody realize that when Neytiri called Ninat the best singer, it was a play on the famous singer Ninet?
GENERATION 19: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
PADD: Watch out...
Officially the youngest member... so far...

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Meynari on November 06, 2010, 08:49:53 PM
Did anybody realize that when Neytiri called Ninat the best singer, it was a play on the famous singer Ninet?

Sran, there's more name relations at IMDb.

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!