RDA/Human culture speculation

Started by Kaltxì Palulukan!, February 19, 2010, 12:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolyu

^^ Yikes, so many views in so few days.  That's quite a find, Kaltxi Palulukan!  ;)  However did you manage to snatch that poster from the cafeteria?

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Rolyu on February 23, 2010, 01:51:04 AM
^^ Yikes, so many views in so few days.  That's quite a find, Kaltxi Palulukan!  ;)  However did you manage to snatch that poster from the cafeteria?

I have sources kid--stick with me and I will make you famous.

:)

So--the big reveal: Rolyu was commissioned by "someone" at the RDA to create this motivational poster. That is HER artwork, HER Tony the Palulukan. If you have karma, send it her way ("Rolyu"), and if anyone from the RDA shows up and starts asking questions, you need to point the goon squad thugs in her direction. Tell them to set phasers to "stun."

Me? I am on the next shuttle off of this rock! I ain't getting hanged for this! :D
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Tefpakyu

Kaltxì Palulukan, you are BY FAR the funnest mod  ;)
-Tefpakyu-

Rolyu

Agreed.  Karma for being awesomely funny and creative.

@Kaltxi Palulukan: BTW they're gonna be on your tail.  I set it up so they for sure think you're 100% responsible.  I'm gonna lay low for a while, and they can chase you all around the galaxy.  ;)

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Tefpakyu on February 24, 2010, 11:31:13 AM
Kaltxì Palulukan, you are BY FAR the funnest mod  ;)

This from the guy who gave us the awesome Na'vi smileys? Dude! You (and Robert--the god of costumes) are my hero! :)

You-----> 8)       me----->  :D

And @Roylu: Wit my pretty pink bow? I am so "harmless!" Who would ever suspect anyone who wears a pretty pink bow?
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 24, 2010, 07:25:27 PM
Kaltxì Palulukan, you are BY FAR the funnest mod  ;)

This from the guy who gave us the awesome Na'vi smileys? Dude! You (and Robert--the god of costumes) are my hero! :)

You-----> 8)       me----->  :D

And @Roylu: Wit my pretty pink bow? I am so "harmless!" Who would ever suspect anyone who wears a pretty pink bow?

You guy ARE both pretty kick ass... but I make you both look tame :P (lol)

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txur’Itan

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 24, 2010, 08:51:20 PM
Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 24, 2010, 07:25:27 PM
Kaltxì Palulukan, you are BY FAR the funnest mod  ;)

You-----> 8)       me----->  :D

You guy ARE both pretty kick ass... but I make you both look tame :P (lol)

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

I am waiting for the Quaritch crunch!
私は太った男だ。

jasgor9

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Tefpakyu

Ooh! I get cool shades?!  8) Awesome!
Nonetheless, Palulukans are about as cool as it gets ;)
-Tefpakyu-

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

I laughed `till I hurt! That is wonderful!

Can I order a couple cases of that cereal? I think my ayfalulukan would love it :P

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Atanä mungeyu

seriously, that would be the most epic cereal box in ages, and i would never eat anything else xD
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Rain

I would just keep putting new cereal into the same box lol
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 20, 2010, 01:21:20 AM
This "motivational poster" was spotted on the RDA cafeteria wall in the maintenance-worker dining section (the "non-executive and scientist" area, or "slums")

You gotta love RDA corporate motivational posters. Who needs "Successories posters" when you have these?

This has so many layers of humor I am afraid the maintenance workers may fail to realize how many ways they are being insulted at once by the HR dept.

o.O

Neytiri Na'Vi

Where can I download the cool Na'Vi Smilies? Will they work with Pidgin on Linux???
Irayo, Neytiri.

Puvomun

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 20, 2010, 01:21:20 AM
This "motivational poster" was spotted on the RDA cafeteria wall in the maintenance-worker dining section (the "non-executive and scientist" area, or "slums")

You gotta love RDA corporate motivational posters. Who needs "Successories posters" when you have these?

< image snippe>

This has so many layers of humor I am afraid the maintenance workers may fail to realize how many ways they are being insulted at once by the HR dept.

OME, I just stumbled over this one... Definitely NSFW: my coworkers all worried about me, I laughed so hard over that!
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.