Omaticaya all the way people!

as for this site:
http://james-camerons-avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar_Wiki
i was like "...no way. this is exactlly layed out like halo fanon!"

hears the site so you can compare:
http://halofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Niwantaw

you do realise that that is the standered layout for a wiki page right?
Only mostly AWOL.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

oh didn't notice sorry :o :-[

Txuraeyktan

Deffinetly Eastern sea IKRAN FTW
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!

Niwantaw

Quote from: Txuraeyktan on May 12, 2010, 08:32:42 PM
Deffinetly Easter sea IKRAN FTW
WHERE ARE THEY?
dothey only appear at easter?
Only mostly AWOL.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on May 13, 2010, 06:41:16 AM
Quote from: Txuraeyktan on May 12, 2010, 08:32:42 PM
Deffinetly Easter sea IKRAN FTW
WHERE ARE THEY?
dothey only appear at easter?

No, that's a real-life Na'vi tribe.  They reside on Easter Island

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eawnyu te Tisorina'Srusiyu'ite

i have a feeling i will be kinda with the plains Na'vi. im a horse person, but then again i may be torn. i love the forest too.

Txur Niftxavang

Im with Omatikaya.  Im most familiar so, Its a given for me. ;D
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Eawnyu te Tisorina'Srusiyu'ite

its a hard decision for me 1) because i am yet to really meet the other tribes other than the brief moment when Toruk Makto called on them and 2) i am torn between the horse tribe of the plains and Omaticaya but i cant live with out the forest, i love it too much

Eana Taw atsawl

Aww... Everyone's forgotten the Tipani (from the game HRH  ;D)

In all seriousness, definitely the Omaticaya. The forest is amazing and, c'mon, you want to live near Iknimaya. They win hands down when it comes to location.

Also, it's the clan we know and love from the film, so that does bias me towards them.
Only a heretic brings a gun to a swordfight
                               But only a moron brings a sword to a gunfight

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into you're sig and add 1 to the generation

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Eastern sea, :-) I'm much of a water person, and the Eastern Sea clan would have the ability to swim better then other clans :D, and they can have like... really big jumps, from their Ikran into the Eastern Sea. (are there any beaches on Pandora?)

And @ Eana Taw atsawl, I think Iknimaya is about the center of the clans, they just live around it.

Eyäzong

We all did fall in love with the Omaticiya people (forgive me if i spelled it rong) and we know there history and culture, but think about it. every tribe has there one story. they all have there own History, and i hope Cameron will include this in the next film
Wish me luck on my journy of learning how to speak Na'vi. :)

Muzer

Omaticaya was the "original" name given by JC and is used in the movie and subtitles, IIRC.

Omatikaya is the more correct version, as Na'vi doesn't use the letter "c". It's possible to explain this that the humans who first wrote it down knew that word before they knew the rest of the language, so they used a "c" instead of a "k" (which is their own creation anyway)
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Eana Taw atsawl

He he he, Timpani... very good... :)
Musically minded apparently... do you play?
Only a heretic brings a gun to a swordfight
                               But only a moron brings a sword to a gunfight

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into you're sig and add 1 to the generation

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Eana Taw atsawl on May 23, 2010, 01:22:11 PM
He he he, Timpani... very good... :)
Musically minded apparently... do you play?

Yes.  If you want to talk about it, PM me.

Ok, I believe I had said Omatikaya earlier was the one.  IDK if I gave an order though.

1) Omatikaya
2) Eastern Sea
3) Horse Clans of the Plains

inuhama

i am a surfer.. so i would lean towards the sea but the forest is my home because i am also a hunter by archery.
kxalti! oe ngati t'sea. im new and hope to get to know evry1 and learn what will be one of the fastest growing languages in the world

Na’ringHufwe

I myself am called Na'ring Hufwe. (Forest Wind)

In my own life, as I live it today, I am a forest person 100%
I have a home in the woods, and there is nothing like it.

I envy the great size and lush forest, that is Pandora.
I would absolutely be Omiticaya.
Blending in the forest, watching the wildlife, hunting.

But, I would also be a great taronyu and fly an Ikran.
I envy it all really..... ;)