Eastern Sea
61 (28.2%)
Horsemen of the plains
10 (4.6%)

Total Members Voted: 205

Txur Niftxavang

I'm an Archer, so... Automatically put in Omatikaya.   ;D
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Wll

I just purely love anything to do with the Ikrans! :)
There so awesome, I'm totally Jealous of the Eastern Sea tribe.
Ikran!
I kinda like the Horsemen  though, those Direhorses look kinda funny.

QuoteOr maybe the fact that they are led by a good looking female who paints his face red? My money is on this one.
I'm not sure how you guys find her so nice'looking. I mean, she's kind of cute, but really?
Ikran Ayunil mì apxa kelutrel
Merry Merry King Ik po

Tìrey Tsmukan

heh, You guys do realize that you can hunt with bows on the plains as well as the sea... XD...

However, I will give you that it's most used in the forests on Yerìks. So in a general phase, if all I had was a bow, I would go to Omaticaya.

But, not only is the eastern sea clan chief completely awesome, the Ikrans and sea creatures seal the deal for me.  ;D

*raises bow to the sky* Txampay fivyawintxul ayoengti!

Eywa ayngahu!

Eyamsiyu

You know, I wonder about something... we humans, especially those of a caucasian skin tone, tan when in the sun.  Would Na'vi "tan" as well?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Muzer

It's possible that the blue does a pretty good job of reflecting off UV light as well as the blue light in the visible spectrum. In humans (I just read on Wikipedia, I'm no expert!), tanning is caused by the body releasing more of a darker pigment in response to UV light, probably to prevent skin damage like burns and cancer (as the darker pigment would absorb the UV before it gets to the more important living cells, as my understanding goes - the top few layers of skin cells are usually dead ones). I assume the Na'vi either don't have this mechanism at all; or if they do, it is not activated because the blue skin reflects the UV (I'm not saying it does, just that's a possibility).
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

ironjosh136

I lived up in the Rocky Mountains for a long time and I have to say living and camping there was some of my favorite child hood memories so I would be Omiticaya, and if you want to experience this clans environment more visit the Rocky Mountains.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan) on June 09, 2010, 01:36:10 PM
Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on May 23, 2010, 05:38:56 AM
I saw this.

Quote from: Eana Taw atsawl on May 20, 2010, 07:54:33 AM
... Tipani....

I thought this.

tipani is from the videogame

I know.  It was a misread, not to mention the two words are familiar in spelling.  Plus I am a percussionist: it will happen.

.... Omaticaya rulz! So does Eastern Sea Clan (but not as much... or maybe more?!?)!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

gonna have to say... omaticaya also
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on June 09, 2010, 02:08:01 PM

.... Omaticaya rulz! So does Eastern Sea Clan (but not as much... or maybe more?!?)!

Oel tìyawn olo' Omaticayati sì Omaticayaä Na'rìngur.  It seems like more fun than the other ikran clan.
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Wll

Txampay fivyawintxul ayoengti!May the Ocean Guide us!
Eastern Sea Clan
Ikran Ayunil mì apxa kelutrel
Merry Merry King Ik po

Davidivov

I´m really not comfortable with the sea. It´s so windy and noisy. Though the rainforest is noisy it´s noisy in another way, more like a symphony of different birds and creatures and the rain smattering against the leaves above. The calm that is overehelming me when i sit down in a forest is almost euphoric.
Thank you for listening to my opinion.

Éywa ngáhu.
Yawnea Tsamsiyu-David J Hansson

Please tell Sir-Haxalot to stop stalking me or i'll kill [you].

Lolet

The rainforest is better for stalking your enemies.  ;D

MIPP

I votes for Omaticaya a long time ago, but now I watched the movie again and I definitely would prefer being in the Eastern Sea.
Na'vi for beginners | Dict-Na'vi.com

Hufwe lìng io pay, nìfnu slä nìlaw.
Loveless, Act IV.

Syaron

I love the idea of Hometree but on earth I live at the eastern shore. I can smell the salt sea and hear the bouys at night...a salt marsh runs through my neighborhood. I can't live away from the sea or claustrophobia gets to me. I need the sea so I would have to be Eastern Sea Clan.

Shara
Shara

Lolet

I just want to live in a tree, up in the air.

Meynari Ke'nawm

Quote from: Hufwe Makto on January 02, 2010, 12:00:01 PM
well i cant stand the Floridian beaches and the ocean anymore... i need mountains. i don't care they are floating (but they still look pretty sick). even though they probably don't get snow. I'm a big snowboarding fan by the way.
Yeah. I agree. I read about some other pretty sick tribes though, too. There's one that is a group of elite warriors that are cunning and intelligent, but very spiritual, too. That'd be me. I wonder if there's anyone in the subarctic regions?
GENERATION 19: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
PADD: Watch out...
Officially the youngest member... so far...

Txur Niftxavang

Quote from: Davidivov on August 17, 2010, 05:21:30 PM
I´m really not comfortable with the sea. It´s so windy and noisy. Though the rainforest is noisy it´s noisy in another way, more like a symphony of different birds and creatures and the rain smattering against the leaves above. The calm that is overehelming me when i sit down in a forest is almost euphoric.
Thank you for listening to my opinion.

Éywa ngáhu.

I remember hiking, and I just laid on the ground, listening to the trees swaying.  I wish I could drowned out the gunfire, and what not with the noise of the triple canopy.  It is truly euphoric
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Human No More

Probably the Omaticaya, as I really love the forest, especially on Pandora, with that bioluminescence, and I would love to live in a Hometree. On the other hand, I like the Eastern Sea too, most of my life I grew up near the sea and liked it, it would be so great to fly my ikran above the sea like that ;D
I think the Omaticaya get it though, voted for them, but I'd certainly take the Eastern Sea over being a sky person :( .

Either way, wouldn't want the plains clans so much, because I'm not really much of a horse guy either, and the plains seem featureless and empty.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

the sea is deadly and beautiful... i have to go with the omaticaya