Omiticaya
145 (67.1%)
Eastern Sea
61 (28.2%)
Horsemen of the plains
10 (4.6%)

Total Members Voted: 205

ericjay192

lol I do like Ikrans but I hate being near water it just freaks the sht out of me so um.. I'd have to say Omiticaya.

>:( FOR THE OMITICAYA TRIBE!!  >:(        :P

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: ericjay192 on August 01, 2011, 12:22:29 AM
lol I do like Ikrans but I hate being near water it just freaks the sht out of me so um.. I'd have to say Omiticaya.

>:( FOR THE OMITICAYA TRIBE!!  >:(        :P

Welcome here, ericjay192! :) Would you like to present yourself here, so we can get to know you? :)

Next time, please be careful when you post in a thread that looks old. No one had written anything here since 2010, and reviving such an old thread is not good: we call this necroposting. ;)

Niri Te

I lived in Samoa for two years, and Hawai'i for two years, as well as living on my boat off the Gulf coast of Florida for three years, so besides flying,sailing is my great love. Living on a cliff overlooking the sea, is a recurring dream that I have had many MANY times since I was about six years old. I did that in Samoa.

Quote from: Tanhì'itan on January 02, 2010, 11:44:42 AM
In Avatar, the Toruk Makto called to the Na'vi of other tribes to win the war. We have all come to know and love the Omitcayan people and on a broader sense Na'vi  people. The director, James Cameron has confirmed that Avatar will be a trilogy and I reckon that we wll learn more about the other tribes in the movies to come. I have my eyes out especially for the ikran tribe of the Eastern Sea. [omit] Have you seen that cute leader? [/omit] I love the Omiticayan but I have a feeling my home is in the Eastern Sea. Do you guys feel anything like that?
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

unìl mäkto

going just on terrain I would go forest all the way but I would also think that each tribe would be different cultarly too. That is what I would base my real decision off of.

Karin

Anuraiä luyu hapxì, I am part of the Anurai Clan.  :palulukan:
Kehe, Oe zene srew!