Omiticaya
145 (67.1%)
Eastern Sea
61 (28.2%)
Horsemen of the plains
10 (4.6%)

Total Members Voted: 205

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

Yes, but does that provide the heat needed? I'm honestly asking, I'm clueless about this stuff. I'm more comfortable in the "soft science" area if you must.
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

Eywal ngaru teing oeti

I love science! ;D We all have areas that we are comfortable in. Sometimes we have to go outside our comfort zone.

The light that would be given off from the plants wouldn't give off heat or very little. The only for there to be no snow through the forests is that the land beneath is warmed from the volcanic activity, the mantle, hot springs. The land would warm enough where the would most likely travel up through the trees.

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

Okay good to know! I'm into anthropology and psych so my hard science knowledge consists mainly of of biology and a bit of chemistry.
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

Eywal ngaru teing oeti

Well, I like geology and astronomy. Most of my knowledge is in architecture. We all have things we know more than other people.

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

Which is what we need most to observe a completely alien culture. If we have a large number of people with a variety of different backgrounds in academic fields we'll have some very well balanced conversations that help everyone learn.
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

Eywal ngaru teing oeti

Yep. Hopefully we can get a lot of people.

Mia

The 15 tribes are probably all on one continent (from what I saw at the begining, if I got the planet right, Pandora has similar continent/water ratio as our Earth does), doubt he could fly over an ocean in... 2 days? So if we take that times 5 (number of continents we have)... I guess there'd be a lot of different tribes  :P Can't wait to find out more about at least some...

For now though, I'd have to go with the Horsemen....Not one for the sea, or flying (though I'd love to try), so it's nice land for me... and I love horses, so...  :)

Eywal ngaru teing oeti

The number of continents on Pandora is totally different from Earth. The continents are smaller and there are more of them than just 5. This is because of the volcanic activity and seismic activity, which causes the continents to move faster.

I would like to fly, so I would go with a tribe where I can fly, but not out in the open.

I wonder if there will be any sea creatures that can be bonded. Curious, very curious. :D

Mia

Quote from: Eywal ngaru teing oeti on January 23, 2010, 06:52:15 PM
The number of continents on Pandora is totally different from Earth. The continents are smaller and there are more of them than just 5. This is because of the volcanic activity and seismic activity, which causes the continents to move faster.

I would like to fly, so I would go with a tribe where I can fly, but not out in the open.

I wonder if there will be any sea creatures that can be bonded. Curious, very curious. :D

Yeah I supposed it wouldn't be the same (don't really know about that stuff), just took it as a rough number  :)

If you could bond with them, I wonder if the Na'vi could go for longer periods under water...  :o

Fkeu Omaticaya Tzmukan

Could one of you please explain how to join a tribe and receive one of those bars in you signature with the tribe name? It would be much appreciated!!

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

Quote from: Fkeu Omaticaya Tzmukan on January 24, 2010, 04:02:07 PM
Could one of you please explain how to join a tribe and receive one of those bars in you signature with the tribe name? It would be much appreciated!!

You would probably have more help in the board called "Na'vi Tribes" I'm pretty sure that's where they give those out.
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

Fkeu Omaticaya Tzmukan

Quote from: Tìng Eywatikìte'e on January 25, 2010, 12:44:32 AM
Quote from: Fkeu Omaticaya Tzmukan on January 24, 2010, 04:02:07 PM

You would probably have more help in the board called "Na'vi Tribes" I'm pretty sure that's where they give those out.
Irayo eylan

Swokéyan

Hmm i cant choose.. we havent seen much of those other clans :P
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Furrkxan

I'd like to jump on the hometree, so i choose Omatikaya
I can't see you from here!

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Quote from: Kewong on January 26, 2010, 10:11:52 PM

You can jump on the charred stump of the Hometree...

Hmm, wonder where the Omatikaya are going to go live now?
Avatar is a movie about a guy with blue balls running through the forest chasing tail.

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Sngä'i Tìrey-yä on January 29, 2010, 09:43:41 PM
Quote from: Kewong on January 26, 2010, 10:11:52 PM

You can jump on the charred stump of the Hometree...

Hmm, wonder where the Omatikaya are going to go live now?

The next film will probably open our eyes on that one.

But if I were to guess, there may be some large trees unoccupied.  However, I am thinking that clan life around home tree influenced the way the organism ultimately grew.
私は太った男だ。

Tìrey Tsmukan

Quote from: Hufwe Makto on January 02, 2010, 12:00:01 PM
well i cant stand the Floridian beaches and the ocean anymore... i need mountains. i don't care they are floating (but they still look pretty sick). even though they probably don't get snow. I'm a big snowboarding fan by the way.

sorry I can't help myself, but that would really suck... snowboarding off of a mountain, that's like a mile into the air. I love to ski and I love to jump cliffs. just imagine that.... think about it...

on another note, I am totally stuck between the Eastern sea, and the Omaticaya.  :-\ I love the sea, but I need to be near a forest. I love heights, so I'm fine with either one in that case. I Love the Ikrans, but I also like all of the interesting creatures in the forest.  :'( I can't decide...

Kä mì fpom, Eywa ayngaha niwotx 

Txur Niftxavang

Well, I feel my home is with the Omatikaya.

Eywa ayngahu!
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

'Itan Atxur

I don't know if this has already been said here but did you know that the Eastern Sea clan leader is actually also Neytiri's stunt double?

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txur’Itan

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 15, 2010, 10:54:01 AM
I don't know if this has already been said here but did you know that the Eastern Sea clan leader is actually also Neytiri's stunt double?

She must be an actress at hear, or they would not have given her lines.

She is cute...

Maybe the Eastern Sea Clan will be in the sequel, with her at the helm.
私は太った男だ。