Re: We are the NA'VI

Started by bommel, July 06, 2010, 11:02:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bommel

bommel

Quote from: Ikranari on July 22, 2010, 02:59:52 AM
hmm.... what dos you think we sould do as the earts na'vi?
I guess stopping destroying the planet would be a good start...

bommel

Quote from: Ikranari on July 22, 2010, 03:06:10 AM
And I got a question: What dos this means: ^^
It's an japanese emoticon for "laughing"...

Muzer

Um... I always thought it was when you were referring to something above your message, like the previous post - I've certainly seen it be used for that.

Perhaps it's both.
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Muzer

Quote from: Ikranari on July 22, 2010, 03:06:10 AM
And I got a question: What dos this means: ^^

This here is youst something I trys out I dosen't totaly know how to use spoylers and stuff so I tryed.

QuoteAnd what is a quote?

By the way, a spoiler is usually used when you are hiding something that you don't want the reader to see straight away - either because you give away parts of the plot to a book, film or game which the reader might not have read/seen/played, or because it's an answer to a question/joke/something that the reader might not want to see, or just because it's a lot of text or a very big picture that the reader might not want to read or look at.

A quote, on the other hand, is mostly used when you're referencing or replying to something someone else on the forum has said; but it is often also used to do the same with other websites, or even things like books or films.
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

bommel

Regarding the emoticons: Wikipedia has a nice page about them ;)

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on July 21, 2010, 07:18:17 PM
Quote from: bommel on July 21, 2010, 03:35:26 PM
Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on July 21, 2010, 03:20:31 PM
now what our first step?
Taking over the world? There is a new security hole in the Windows OS, so I guess a large scale cyber attack would be sufficient xD
well yes and no
sorry i was in a rush while typing that.
I mean we as Na'vi should work together to design and build technology and machinces that will help put a stop to the blind aytawtute that would stop them from harming the planet, so in a way we do take over the world with new technology and ideas.
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Ean Hufwetulyu

so now how do we help the aytawtute see

Ean Hufwetulyu

lead by example is the best way for Na'vi and aytawtute (mainly tawtute) to make a change

Ean Hufwetulyu

I am in North Ga so i will do my best to lead my friends and others in a positive motion

bommel

Unfortunately some people don't want to see. And you won't convince them with words...

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: bommel on July 22, 2010, 10:12:35 AM
Unfortunately some people don't want to see. And you won't convince them with words...
then you must convince they with peaceful and positive action, and if that tawtute wants to remain blind then you make changes around them.

bommel

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on July 22, 2010, 10:18:29 AM
Quote from: bommel on July 22, 2010, 10:12:35 AM
then you must convince they with peaceful and positive action, and if that tawtute wants to remain blind then you make changes around them.
But they might punch you in the face or imprison you or... I'm a realist. I know that there are people for whom money is worthier than a few lifes...

bommel

Quote from: Ikranari on July 22, 2010, 10:30:06 AM
QuoteBut they might punch you in the face or imprison you or... I'm a realist. I know that there are people for whom money is worthier than a few lifes...

Yes but there is many good people to like: Ean Hufwetulyu
But we don't need to convince him, he is already seeing. In fact, we all on this forum are seeing

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: bommel on July 22, 2010, 10:31:39 AM
But we don't need to convince him, he is already seeing. In fact, we all on this forum are seeing

Sran, Sran *nods in agreement*
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Elektrolurch

Nope, not everyone.. we can't know.

I'm glad to be one of them. :)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Niwantaw

can I suggest the MK4 "executioner" rail carbine?

600+ rounds per minute with enough power to punch through 120mm of armour plating

yours for only £16000!!
Only mostly AWOL.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Ikranari on July 22, 2010, 10:33:30 AM
hmm... how shel we convinse them?
Any id?

i love using this quote.

"you can lead a Pa'li to water but you cannot make them drink"  we do need to spread the word, and at least inform the tawtute about the destruction.  some may listen, some may not.  however we cannot force them to See...humans by nature are resiliant to change...
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Tawtewng on July 22, 2010, 10:37:01 AM
can I suggest the MK4 "executioner" rail carbine?

600+ rounds per minute with enough power to punch through 120mm of armour plating

yours for only £16000!!

must you bring out the guns Tawtewng? hrh XD
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

bommel

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 22, 2010, 10:37:11 AM
i love using this quote.

"you can lead a Pa'li to water but you cannot make them drink"  we do need to spread the word, and at least inform the tawtute about the destruction.  some may listen, some may not.  however we cannot force them to See...humans by nature are resiliant to change...
I wouldn't say that it is impossible to force them but that wouldn't make us better than them...