eyawr säsi aylì’utseng (szótárjavítás)

Started by tsrräfkxätu, March 22, 2010, 10:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kifkeyä Nari

10.21 Added a ton, fixed a ton, deleted all roots as being mostly useless. Added {\bf vawm, tìvawm, polpxay} {\it dark, darkness, what number}. Added {\bf nìsti, ke'aw} {\it angrily, divided}. Deleted two extraneous entries, and one wrong one ('awlie with the wrong stress). Added {\bf layon, teyr} {\it black, white}, edited {\bf tatep}, added {\bf --j} to endings for genitive pronouns ending in a or e. Edited {\bf vaykrr}. Fixed IPA issues, added {\bf pänu} {\it promise}. Edited {\it tìmweypey}. Added {\bf matsa, hametsì} {\it matsa, hametz}, put in a ton of stuff from \href{http://forum.learnnavi.org/language-updates/txelanit-hivawl/}{here}. Added a bunch of english short hand terms, mostly to help the translator. Fixed two small errors. Decided that 'leavened bread' is not really a part of speech (thanks steven). Added {\bf tìkangkemvi, nì'i'a, nìsyen, pìlok, tsulfätu, tsulfä, tsulfä si, numtsengvi, rofa-, pum, krro krro} {\it project, finally, finally, blog, master, mastery, to master, classroom, beside, possession, at times}. Fixed some IPA. Added {\bf Yu.E.Sey} {\it USA}, edited {\bf kenong} to show multiple infix possibilities, edited definition of {\bf keng} to show {\it as much as}. Added transitivity information: vtr. for transitive, vin. for intransitive, v. for unattested, ambitransitive, or able-to-be-deductively-ascertained-as-to-transitivity-like verbs. Changed all ts ligatures to tie-bars, in keeping with standard IPA convention. Noted transitivity of {\bf woa}, other stative verbs. Fixed some more stuff. Added {\bf nìprrte', z«ol»a'u nìprrte', alunta} {\it pleasurably, welcome, because of}. Edited {\bf rä'ä} to ease confusion. Added {\bf sngä'iyu, srekrr} {\it beginner, before}, edited {\bf ftxey, lahe, sìlpey} to {\it whether, or}, {\it else} and vin. (with tsnì for object or in an independent clause). Added the ordinal numbers (don't know how I missed those), {\bf ayu, tsafya} {\it things, that way}. Shifted the appendix around, added a loan section. Edited all of the glottal stops IPA. Please refer to \href{http://forum.learnnavi.org/intermediate/two-formatting-questions/msg249084/#msg249084}{this thread} for details and commentary. Added {\bf tsyänel} {\it channel}. Edited spelling errors. Edited introductory pages - worth going over and reading again. Fixed two tiny errors. \par {\bf Please look at the glottal section and tell me how the infix marking looks with the mid-dot. \href{http://bit.ly/auvIXi}{here}} Added secondary stress for {\bf Eywa'eveng, meoauniaea, palulukan, talioang, tireafya'o, tireaioang, tireapängkxo, Uniltaron}. Fixed 27 IPA errors. Edited {\bf ftxey}, moved {\bf mantis} to fauna, edited all {\bf si} verbs to vin., edited evening terms, added {\bf trrtxon} {\it day/night cycle}, added sourcing to four words from Zo\"e Saldana. Added original sourcing to various Frommer-approved words, and this line to the prologue: These sources are as follows: CP for CCH Pounder, LA for Laz Alonso, Prr for Prrton, RL for Richard Littauer, SW for Sam Worthington or Sigourney Weaver, ZS for Zo\"e Saldana, and CM. Correctly identified all JC words, now. Sorry I didn't keep better track. Oh, added {\bf au} {\it expression of consternation}. Edited all IPA by adding syllables and mid-dots up to Kx. Up to N. Up to R.

Kifkeyä Nari

This is the changelog. I've kept it in, not for translators, who should contact Tuiq, but for the reader, who would presumably like to know what I've done.

Kifkeyä Nari

An \href{http://mwf-data.clonk2c.ch/dvi/attach/DictionaryNavi.pdf}{English - Na'vi dictionary}, and a \href{http://mwf-data.clonk2c.ch/dvi/attach/NaviCatDictionary.pdf}{Dictionary Categorised by Parts of Speech} are provided, and may be helpful when searching fails. Translations are also available in \href{http://mwf-data.clonk2c.ch/dvi/attach/NaviDictionary_de.pdf}{German}, \href{http://mwf-data.clonk2c.ch/dvi/attach/NaviDictionary_ptbr.pdf}{Português}, and \href{http://mwf-data.clonk2c.ch/dvi/attach/NaviDictionary_est.pdf}{Estonian}. There are also other, unfinished translations in other languages available.

Kifkeyä Nari

These are illegal words that are not from Frommer: I have included them as they are in the corpus, but they are not to be regarded as Na'vi words. The following words, or their roots, either break syllable rules that Frommer set forth, or have at least one of the following illegal sounds, spellings, or digraphs:

Kifkeyä Nari

\par {\bf The IPA is currently under revision: only A-R is currently updated.}\par This is the definitive dictionary for Na'vi, the language created by Dr. Paul Frommer for the film Avatar. The words within come directly from, or are derived from, Frommer. Thanks are certainly to be given to the following people for their monumental efforts: Dr. Frommer, Karyu Amawey, all the people in the change log, and everyone on IRC, Skype, and the \href{http://forum.learnnavi.org}{Learn Na'vi} site. \par Some notes: Compound non-inflected words and loan words from English have been noted. The traditional Na'vi transcription in use by Frommer has been maintained throughout: the IPA transcription is given as well. Some lenited words have been included if in the official corpus. Some inflected words are included here, if their inclusion is deemed particularly useful. Note that adpositions are free if before their modifier, but are bound as a suffix if situated after it.\par \textbf{Bold} indicates Na'vi word. {\sl Italics} indicate English definition. Plain text indicates grammatical categorisation: parentheses indicate «x» represents an infix, where {\it t}«pre-first»«1»{\it ar}«2»{\it on} are the positions: I have included periods in the IPA to mark where infixes are to be placed, as in {\it t.ar.on} - this is not standard IPA, but I deem it useful. Transitivity is marked if known: words marked v. are either unattested or ambitransitive, or their transitivity is unable to be deduced. Knowledge of lenition processes, including vowel reduction and ellision, will be assumed. Note also that allomorphs, where specified, are subject only to personal preference, and not syntactic or morphological rules. There are several useful appendices that hold further information. \\

Kifkeyä Nari

This is an English to Na'vi dictionary. Abuse it well. Eternal thanks be to Tuiq for automating this. \textbf{Bold} indicates English words. {\sl Italics} indicate the Na'vi equivalent. Plain text indicates grammatical categorisation: parentheses indicate further notes. «x» represents an infix, where {\it t}«pre-first»«1»{\it ar}«2»{\it on} are the positions. Proper nouns have been capitalised. -- and + indicates that an affix or adposition can fall on either side. Knowledge of lenition processes will be assumed. Elision sometimes occurs, but only in song. \\

Kifkeyä Nari

This is a Na'vi Dictionary, categorised by Part of Speech. Thank Tuiq for allowing it to be. \textbf{Bold} indicates Na'vi word. {\sl Italics} indicate English definition. Plain text indicates grammatical categorisation: parentheses indicate further notes. I have included periods in the IPA to mark where infixes are to be placed, where {\it t}«pre-first»«1»{\it ar}«2»{\it on} are the positions. Proper nouns have been capitalised. Knowledge of lenition processes, including vowel reduction and ellision, will be assumed. Note also that allomorphs, where specified, are subject only to personal preference. \\

Kifkeyä Nari

I have edited this dictionary too many times not to assume that it will have errors. {\bf Rutxe}, if you note any, let me know \href{http://forum.learnnavi.org/index.php?topic=341.0}{here}, and I will change them. As for version number, I'll change the first digit when there is a big change. I'll update .0x0 when I make a significant, but not large change. Finally, I'll edit the .00x number when I've made tiny edits. Refer to the Change Log for explanation. \par Many, many thanks are to be given to Tuiq, who took the time and had the skill to put this dictionary into an online database, to help other translators and make the process of changing this dictionary much easier.

Kifkeyä Nari

The following are charts of Na'vi numbers. Note that it is not a decimal, but an octal system. Underlining indicates where the stress ought to fall. The numbers 8 and 9 are included for terrestrial number reference, such as in phone numbers. They do not signify the value of 8 or 9.

Kifkeyä Nari

% READ THIS (but you don't have to copy it, of course)% Different languages, different ways of sorting. I'm not sure what Perl's performance is like so you may want to define own sorting "properties"% Seperated by whitespaces it takes several arguments% First: The letter to be replaced. This IS CASE SENSITIVE: If you only define Ä and not ä, it won't sort ä correctly. And there will be a seperate 'ä' category.% Second: Char to be replaced. If you want that Ä is before A, set it to A1. If you want it to be behind (all other) As, set it to A}. You can set any letter you want, for example AB would procude: AA < Ä = AB < AC% Third: Char under which it should be categorized (you know, these sections). This should be uppercased.% A few examples:% Ä A1 A% ä a1 A% This sorts all Ä and Ä under the category 'A', where it will be at the beginning.% Ñ N} N% ñ n} N% This will sort Ñ and ñ under the category 'N', where it will be after all other n. The same is used in the normal dictionary with ä and ì.% Please note that comments here are only pseudo-tex. You can not use TeX here. It's parsed by Perl.

Kifkeyä Nari

\indent I have sourced every word as best as I could. This sourcing is placed in a subscript after the IPA transcription, and tells where I, or the source from which I received a word, initially got their word from Frommer. In early March, Frommer sent us a list of words which he had: these are the definitive source now, and not the ASG. Some words are not present in this list, and so, in order of validity, from most to least:

Kifkeyä Nari

Hóóóóh
nem is gondoltam ennyi van már.
Van ami le van fordítva. Van amit most fordítottál, és volt amit még én próbálkoztam 0 angollal.
De igazából bárki aki tud angolul segíthet.

A benne lévő különös jelzések ne zavarjanak meg. Azok jeleznek pl. behelyetesítő szövegeket, vagy jelölnek félkövég vagy fölt írásmódot.

Kif.

P.A.'li makto

Quote from: Kifkeyä Nari on July 01, 2010, 01:01:08 PM
I have edited this dictionary too many times not to assume that it will have errors. {\bf Rutxe}, if you note any, let me know \href{http://forum.learnnavi.org/index.php?topic=341.0}{here}, and I will change them. As for version number, I'll change the first digit when there is a big change. I'll update .0x0 when I make a significant, but not large change. Finally, I'll edit the .00x number when I've made tiny edits. Refer to the Change Log for explanation. \par Many, many thanks are to be given to Tuiq, who took the time and had the skill to put this dictionary into an online database, to help other translators and make the process of changing this dictionary much easier.
Ezt spec. ma csináltam meg, mi a baj vele?

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Kifkeyä Nari

Quote from: P.A.'li makto on July 01, 2010, 01:06:13 PM
Ezt spec. ma csináltam meg, mi a baj vele?

Félreértettél.
Nincs baj, csak mindet bemásoltam ami ilyen hosszabb szövegű.
Ezt is azért, mert ha megnézed, akkor ennek is kicsit változott az angol szövege. Vagyis úgy gondolom abból, hogy az angolban pl. van honlapra hivatkozás is már, stb.
Ezér is gondoltam úgy, hogy mindet leírom.
Nem a te hibád, mert nem láthod az össze szöveget amit én a rendszeben, illetve nem biztos, hogy az utolsó verziót látod.
Pl. ahol írva van hogy Ctrl+F-el lehet keresni az teljesen megszünt helyette ez lett:
An \href{http://mwf-data.clonk2c.ch/dvi/attach/DictionaryNavi.pdf}{English - Na'vi dictionary}, and a \href{http://mwf-data.clonk2c.ch/dvi/attach/NaviCatDictionary.pdf}{Dictionary Categorised by Parts of Speech} are provided, and may be helpful when searching fails. Translations are also available in \href{http://mwf-data.clonk2c.ch/dvi/attach/NaviDictionary_de.pdf}{German}, \href{http://mwf-data.clonk2c.ch/dvi/attach/NaviDictionary_ptbr.pdf}{Português}, and \href{http://mwf-data.clonk2c.ch/dvi/attach/NaviDictionary_est.pdf}{Estonian}. There are also other, unfinished translations in other languages available.

Tehát ebben az esetben amit csináltál pl ott az jó, csak nem az már ott amit te láttál.
Szerencsére úgy nézem azért nem sok különbségek vannak visszafelé..
De azért is írtam, hogy aki tud angolul az segítsen, hogy ti igazi nyelvészek a szotárral magával tudjatok foglalkozni...
És csak azért írtam be, mert láttam a körítés szövegből is fordítottál, és nem akartam, hogy fölöslegesen a régi szövegekkel bajlódj ha még fordítasz a körítést.

P.A.'li makto

Oké, kimásoltam magamnak, holnap megnézem. Vagy ne ezzel foglalkozzak, hanem a szótár résszel? Mit mondasz?

Kifkeyä Nari

Quote from: P.A.'li makto on July 01, 2010, 01:44:58 PM
Oké, kimásoltam magamnak, holnap megnézem.

Ok.
Ezer hála minden munkádért/munkátokárt.

Kif.

P.A.'li makto

Quote from: Kifkeyä Nari on July 01, 2010, 12:56:35 PM
Na beraktam a fordításod egy jó részét, de sejnost kirerült a szövegek egy jó része már elavult, így nem az van fordítva ami most olvasható.
Kirakom a rendszerben lévő szövegeket és ez alapján átnéznéd, és megírnátok?
Mindet külön post-ba teszem, hogy átlátható legyen.
Köszi.

Kif.:

The Activists Survival Guide, a key early source of words, contained many words which are illegal - these are in the appendix. However, the plant names and songs are distinctly Frommerian, and are thus included in the dictionary proper. James Cameron himself made up many words, which Frommer then legalised. Frommer did not legalise some pronounciation errors made during filming: these, like {\bf oìsss}, are now canon regardless. Finally, Frommer has deigned some constructions made by learners as good words, and so, occasionally there are extra sources. These sources are as follows: CP for CCH Pounder, LA for Laz Alonso, Prr for Prrton, RL for Richard Littauer, SW for Sam Worthington or Sigourney Weaver, ZS for Zo\"e Saldana, and CM.\\ \par Regarding the IPA, there are some other possible interpretations. Open syllables always use a tense pronunciation, but closed syllables can be either tense or lax [\textupsilon]. There is no rule for which to use in closed syllables. So {\bf tsun}, for example, can be either [\texttoptiebar{ts}un] or [\texttoptiebar{ts}\textupsilon n], but {\bf lu} is always [lu], never [l\textupsilon]. Also, an alternate method of transcribing the diphthongs [aj], [aw], [\textepsilon j], and [\textepsilon w], not used here (for Frommer prefers the former), is [\textepsilon\textsubcircum{\textsci}], [a\textsubcircum{\textsci}], [\textepsilon\textsubcircum{\textupsilon}], and [a\textsubcircum{\textupsilon}]. \\
A ,,Túlélési kézikönyv a Pandorához", mely munkánk korai forrása, sok illegális szót tartalmazott – ezek a függelékben találhatóak. Mindazonáltal a növénynevek és dalok határozottan Frommertől származnak, ezért azok rendesen a szótárba kerültek. Maga James Cameron is sok szót alkotott, melyeket később Frommer jóváhagyott. Nem hagyott jóvá azonban néhány – a filmezés során keletkezett - hibás kiejtésű szót, ezeket, pl {\bf oìsss}, figyelmen kívül hagyjuk.(?) Végezetül, Frommer kegyesen elfogadott néhány szót, melyeket a nyelvet tanulók konstruáltak, ő pedig jónak talált. Így vannak extra forrásaink is. Ezek a források a következőek: CP: CCH Pounder, LA : Laz Alonso, Prr : Prrton, RL : Richard Littauer, SW : Sam Worthington vagy Sigourney Weaver, ZS : Zo\"e Saldana, és CM.\\ \par az IPA-ra vonatkozik, és vannak még más értelmezések is. A nyílt szótagok mindig feszesen ejtendők, míg a zárt szótagok lehetnek feszes és laza ejtésűek is. Utóbbira nincs szabály. Tehát pl a {\bf tsun} lehet [\texttoptiebar{ts}un] vagy akár [\texttoptiebar{ts}\textupsilon n], de a {\bf lu} mindig[lu],  sosem [l\textupsilon]. A [aj], [aw] [\textepsilon j], és [\textepsilon w]  kettőshangzók alternatív átírását  nem használjuk (mert Frommer jobban kedveli az előbbit), egyébként ez lenne:  [\textepsilon\textsubcircum{\textsci}], [a\textsubcircum{\textsci}], [\textepsilon\textsubcircum{\textupsilon}], és [a\textsubcircum{\textupsilon}]. \\

P.A.'li makto

Quote from: Kifkeyä Nari on July 01, 2010, 12:57:05 PM
% You may add here codes that might be necessary by your language (as of now, that's only the case for zh-CN)
% (?) Ide meg lehet adni kódokat, melyek szükségesek lehetnek a magyarban/-hoz (?) (mert most ez csak ...) (?)

Nem értem, miről van szó, látnom kéne a szövegkörnyezetet, Kif ha te érted, biztos be tudod fejezni a mondatot...

P.A.'li makto

Quote from: Kifkeyä Nari on July 01, 2010, 12:57:30 PM
10.21 Added a ton, fixed a ton, deleted all roots as being mostly useless. Added {\bf vawm, tìvawm, polpxay} {\it dark, darkness, what number}. Added {\bf nìsti, ke'aw} {\it angrily, divided}. Deleted two extraneous entries, and one wrong one ('awlie with the wrong stress). Added {\bf layon, teyr} {\it black, white}, edited {\bf tatep}, added {\bf --j} to endings for genitive pronouns ending in a or e. Edited {\bf vaykrr}. Fixed IPA issues, added {\bf pänu} {\it promise}. Edited {\it tìmweypey}. Added {\bf matsa, hametsì} {\it matsa, hametz}, put in a ton of stuff from \href{http://forum.learnnavi.org/language-updates/txelanit-hivawl/}{here}. Added a bunch of english short hand terms, mostly to help the translator. Fixed two small errors. Decided that 'leavened bread' is not really a part of speech (thanks steven). Added {\bf tìkangkemvi, nì'i'a, nìsyen, pìlok, tsulfätu, tsulfä, tsulfä si, numtsengvi, rofa-, pum, krro krro} {\it project, finally, finally, blog, master, mastery, to master, classroom, beside, possession, at times}. Fixed some IPA. Added {\bf Yu.E.Sey} {\it USA}, edited {\bf kenong} to show multiple infix possibilities, edited definition of {\bf keng} to show {\it as much as}. Added transitivity information: vtr. for transitive, vin. for intransitive, v. for unattested, ambitransitive, or able-to-be-deductively-ascertained-as-to-transitivity-like verbs. Changed all ts ligatures to tie-bars, in keeping with standard IPA convention. Noted transitivity of {\bf woa}, other stative verbs. Fixed some more stuff. Added {\bf nìprrte', z«ol»a'u nìprrte', alunta} {\it pleasurably, welcome, because of}. Edited {\bf rä'ä} to ease confusion. Added {\bf sngä'iyu, srekrr} {\it beginner, before}, edited {\bf ftxey, lahe, sìlpey} to {\it whether, or}, {\it else} and vin. (with tsnì for object or in an independent clause). Added the ordinal numbers (don't know how I missed those), {\bf ayu, tsafya} {\it things, that way}. Shifted the appendix around, added a loan section. Edited all of the glottal stops IPA. Please refer to \href{http://forum.learnnavi.org/intermediate/two-formatting-questions/msg249084/#msg249084}{this thread} for details and commentary. Added {\bf tsyänel} {\it channel}. Edited spelling errors. Edited introductory pages - worth going over and reading again. Fixed two tiny errors. \par {\bf Please look at the glottal section and tell me how the infix marking looks with the mid-dot. \href{http://bit.ly/auvIXi}{here}} Added secondary stress for {\bf Eywa'eveng, meoauniaea, palulukan, talioang, tireafya'o, tireaioang, tireapängkxo, Uniltaron}. Fixed 27 IPA errors. Edited {\bf ftxey}, moved {\bf mantis} to fauna, edited all {\bf si} verbs to vin., edited evening terms, added {\bf trrtxon} {\it day/night cycle}, added sourcing to four words from Zo\"e Saldana. Added original sourcing to various Frommer-approved words, and this line to the prologue: These sources are as follows: CP for CCH Pounder, LA for Laz Alonso, Prr for Prrton, RL for Richard Littauer, SW for Sam Worthington or Sigourney Weaver, ZS for Zo\"e Saldana, and CM. Correctly identified all JC words, now. Sorry I didn't keep better track. Oh, added {\bf au} {\it expression of consternation}. Edited all IPA by adding syllables and mid-dots up to Kx. Up to N. Up to R.
10.21 Hanglejtés hozzáadva, kijavítva, törölve minden szótő, minthogy jórészt haszontalanok (?).  Hozzáadva {\bf vawm, tìvawm, polpxay} {\it sötét, sötétség, hanyadik(?)}.Hozzáadva {\bf nìsti, ke'aw} {\it mérgesen, osztott}. Törölve két nem ide tartozó  bejegyzés, és egy helytelen ('awlie rossz hangsúllyal). Hozzáadva {\bf layon, teyr} {\it fekete, fehér}, szerkesztve {\bf tatep}, hozzáadva {\bf --j} a nemre utaló névmások végződéseihez. Szerkesztve {\bf vaykrr}. Rögzített IPA issues (itt mi?), hozzáadva {\bf pänu} {\it ígéret}. Szerkesztve {\it tìmweypey}. Hozzáadva {\bf matsa, hametsì} {\it matsa, hametz}, hanglejtés hozzátéve \href{http://forum.learnnavi.org/language-updates/txelanit-hivawl/}{innen}. Hozzáadva egy csokor angol gyorsíró szakkifejezés, főleg hogy segítse a fordítót. Kijavítva két kis hiba. Úgy döntöttünk, hogy a 'leavened bread' (?) nem igazán szófaj. Hozzáadva {\bf tìkangkemvi, nì'i'a, nìsyen, pìlok, tsulfätu, tsulfä, tsulfä si, numtsengvi, rofa-, pum, krro krro} {\it project, végül, végül, blog, mester, alapos ismeret, elsajátítani pl mesterséget, osztályterem, mellett, birtoklás, időnként}. Kijavítva néhány IPA. Hozzáadva {\bf Yu.E.Sey} {\it USA}, szerkesztve {\bf kenong} mutatván a többszörös infix lehetőségeit, szerkesztve a {\bf keng} meghatározása, mutatván {\it annyi mint}. Hozzáadva igék tranzitivitása (tárgyas mivolta): i(t): tárgyas ige, i(tn): tárgyatlan ige, i. bizonytalanság, vagy több lehetőség esetén. Kicserélve  minden ts ligatúra (összevont betű)  tie-bar-ra(?nemt'om mi?), a  standard IPA szabálynak megfelelően. Jelölve a {\bf woa} tranzitivitása, egyéb állapotjelző igék. Kijavítva néhány egyéb. Hozzáadva {\bf nìprrte', z«ol»a'u nìprrte', alunta} {\it örömmel, üdvözlet(?), miatt}. Szerkesztve {\bf rä'ä} az egyszerűség kedvéért. Hozzáadva {\bf sngä'iyu, srekrr} {\it kezdő, előtt}, szerkesztve {\bf ftxey, lahe, sìlpey} to {\it vajon, vagy}, {\it más} és vin(?). (tsnì-vel mint tárgy vagy különálló tagmondatban). Hozzáadva az eredeti számok,{\bf ayu, tsafya} {\it dolgok, úgy}. Megváltoztatva a függelék, hozzáadva egy jövevényszó rész. Szerkesztve minden hangszalag-zárhang IPA. Hivatkozzatok  \href{http://forum.learnnavi.org/intermediate/two-formatting-questions/msg249084/#msg249084}{erre} a részletekért és a megjegyzések végett. Hozzáadva {\bf tsyänel} {\it csatorna}. Szerkesztve helyesírási hibák. Szerkesztve bevezető oldalak – megéri még egyszer átolvasni. Kijavítva két apró hiba. \par {\bf Kérlek, nézzétek meg a hangrés részt, és mondjátok meg, hogy néz ki az infixek helye pontokkal jelölve. \href{http://bit.ly/auvIXi}{itt}} Hozzáadva másodlagos hangsúly {\bf Eywa'eveng, meoauniaea, palulukan, talioang, tireafya'o, tireaioang, tireapängkxo, Uniltaron}-hoz. Kijavítva 27 IPA hiba. Szerkesztve {\bf ftxey}, valamint {\bf mantis} az állatvilághoz áttéve, szerkesztve minden {\bf si} ige to vin(? ez megint itt van?)., szerkesztve esti időszakok, hozzáadva {\bf trrtxon} {\it nappal/éjszaka ciklus}, hozzáadva a forrás négy szóhoz Zo\"e Saldanatól. Hozzáadva az eredeti forrás különböző Frommer által jóvá hagyott szavakhoz, és ez a sor a bevezetőhöz: Ezek a források a következőek: CP : CCH Pounder, LA :Laz Alonso, Prr : Prrton, RL : Richard Littauer, SW: Sam Worthington vagy Sigourney Weaver, ZS : Zo\"e Saldana, és CM. Helyesen beazonosítva minden JC szó most már. Hozzáadva {\bf au} {\it megdöbbenést kifejező szó}. Szerkesztve minden IPA hozzáadva szótagok és pontok up to Kx. Up to N. Up to R.(?)

Kif, mondd hogy van értelme ennek a szövegnek, rutxe!

P.A.'li makto

Quote from: Kifkeyä Nari on July 01, 2010, 12:57:52 PM
This is the changelog. I've kept it in, not for translators, who should contact Tuiq, but for the reader, who would presumably like to know what I've done.
Ez a ,,változtatások oldal". Nem a fordítók számára van fenntartva,akik Kifkeyä Narival tartják a kapcsolatot, hanem az olvasóknak, akik feltételezhetően szeretnének tudni a változásokról.