LearnNavi Community > Na'vi of the Week

Fwela fya'o!

<< < (2/9) > >>

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä:
Ma Oma, it is good you are addressing this with an alternate plan. NoTW is something that not only reflects history here, but is a useful resource for getting to know the active users here. The respondent numbers I saw when I briefly looked around here still look reasonable from the time I was NoTW. So, I think this is a 'breakdown' as opposed to a 'lack of interest'. (I am remiss in that I have not been commenting on NoTW's in some time. This lack of response happened at a time when I had to cut activity here back for a while, and I never got back into the habit.)

We all saw what happened when the entire Neytiri Project was deleted. Please do not repeat the same mistake here!

Blue Elf:

--- Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on January 03, 2012, 02:48:10 pm ---Ma Oma, it is good you are addressing this with an alternate plan. NoTW is something that not only reflects history here, but is a useful resource for getting to know the active users here.

--- End quote ---
This. It is nice to have option to read about great people here, it is often very interesting

'Oma Tirea:

--- Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on January 03, 2012, 02:48:10 pm ---We all saw what happened when the entire Neytiri Project was deleted. Please do not repeat the same mistake here!

--- End quote ---

I wasn't thinking of deleting any threads here, just seeing to it that the forum would be locked.  But now that the issue is resolved, awngari te'lan mawey slivu :)

Ningey:
Could it be that someone has missed his cue here? ???
We already have a new week, but no new NotW.

Human No More:
I think there are enough people to keep it going... this is the first real disruption I've noticed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version