LearnNavi Community > Na'vi of the Week

Fwela fya'o!

(1/9) > >>

'Oma Tirea:
Ma frapo, It has now been more than a week without a special Na'vi.  The last NotW seems to have nominated a new NotW who hasn't yet posted their thread.  If there is no NotW this week, I'm seriously considering closing this forum.

If you are the current NotW, I strongly recommend coming up with your bonus question as you decide upon your NotW.  It took me all week until my bonus question was finally answered, and it came up about halfway through my week (IIRC).

Nìmuve, don't worry if your question seems dull or dumb, 'cause chances are that it's not :)

Toruk Makto:

--- Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on January 02, 2012, 04:08:58 pm ---Ma frapo, It has now been more than a week without a special Na'vi.  The last NotW seems to have nominated a new NotW who hasn't yet posted their thread.  If there is no NotW this week, I'm seriously considering closing this forum.

If you are the current NotW, I strongly recommend coming up with your bonus question as you decide upon your NotW.  It took me all week until my bonus question was finally answered, and it came up about halfway through my week (IIRC).

Nìmuve, don't worry if your question seems dull or dumb, 'cause chances are that it's not :)

--- End quote ---

Instead of closing the forum, perhaps you could restart the chain by choosing a new NotW yourself as the forum moderator...

Markì

Tanri:
To me as well, the idea of closing and maybe even deleting this part of forum sounds very bad.
The NOTW project represents a significant portion of history of entire forum, and a lot of people had placed a piece of themselves here.
What about a news banner on top of every page of our forum? Can we place there a notice about the broken chain and that the LN forum seeks new Na'vi of the week?

Tsmuktengan:
No one should no who has been selected NotW. I do not want to see this forum section closed as well.

Chain should be restarted in a way or the other.

'Oma Tirea:
Tam, someone has been chosen (you know who you are, don't reveal yourself just yet), but if this goes on for another week, I'm having them start at #87 instead of #86.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version