Navi of the week 102

Started by Tsmuketsamsiyu, May 10, 2012, 01:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsmuketsamsiyu

Who are you?
Hi there! Im Candace Cochrane from Edmonton Alberta canada.. I am a head coach (nat'l  level for Dressage and english riding)and I love horses. Im also a aspie which makes life hard for me having aspergers but it doesn't stop my passion for avatar.

Question #2 Why are you here?
all of us are brothers and sisters and that brotherhood and sister hood brought me here to cuddle with my "family"

Question #3   Where do your alias and profile pic come from:
I picted neytiri on this pic on the forum from her smiling talking with seze her ikran, and my profile pictores of neytiri flying

Question #4 Srak nga tsun nìna'vi pivlltxe?
kehe,

Question #5 What's you favorite Na'vi word? Did you incorporate it (or others) into your everyday vocab
? tawtute and skxaung. Pal'i is my favorite..

Question #6  In your opinion, what are the top three user-created content on the LN website? dicitionary, the activitie book and the na'vi book that wmm Innes created. and the grammer books
Question #7 Have you made any contributions to the LN community that you're particularly proud of. Im working on the spraypaining of the cos players at the seattle meetup.. its going to be awesome!

Question #8 What is it that you liked/hated the most about Avatar
when Jake gets on the female pali's back and is not hoidning tight and gets some airtime.. anti hometree bombing.. BIG TIME I cry

Question #9  Has Avatar  changed your life in any way? Much more appreciate my family more. I love my sisters and brothers around the world!

Question #10  If you could ask Frommer or Cameron three movie or language related questions what would they be? Frommer: when will a writing language be created for na'vi, for JM, is us trudy coming back please? and we need more merchanise out from avatar!

Question #11 What else do you do in you free time? I love to read, and do jewellery,. i play on ebay alot and i get alot of stuff.. I do alot of horse related work, and coach when i can . i sleep in the bard with my horse when i can.

Question #12 Name your top three favorite Earth animals from most favorite to least. Horses, Dolphins and sea lions. Orcas Why those? I have personally worked with them at the zoo inWhat's the animal you're most terrified of?
scared of spikers
Question #13 Pirate, ninja, zombie, or robot?
My neighbour...
Question #14 What three items would you take to a desert island and why? pocket knife, paracord, extra clothes

Question #15  If you could travel to anywhere in space and time (including fictional universes), where would you go and why? jump in the tardis and travel to anywhere with daveid tennant

Question #16 If you were granted one single wish what would it be?for rose and the dr to get back together

Question #17 What is a question you'd ask yourself?where will you move it? How would you answer it?paradise

Question #18  True or false? true

Question #19: My Life is AVTR  what is the funniest, weirdest, or most embarrassing Na'vi or Avatar  related thing that has happened to you? had a conversation with a klingon and converted him to pandora.....
Question #20: Bonus Question

does a set of all sets not contain itself?
No, you have to have a seperate set to include iteself property..

Toruk Makto

Congrats!  So, what are your three questions with true or false answers? Dying to know!

Markì

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Candaaaaaccceeee!!! Holy cheese so awesome that you got Na'vi of the week!

About that true/false question...that's where you say 3 things about yourself and at lest 1 of them has to be true then everyone else guesses the answers and at the end of your week you reveal them :)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Tompa'Ivong

txantsan Nì'aw.

Congrats ma Tsmuke :D

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Tanri

Seykxel sì nitram, ma Tsmuketsamsiyu.
I am glad to meet you here, among Na'vi family :).

Quotehad a conversation with a klingon and converted him to pandora.....
How do you did achieve this? Klingons usually don't let someone else to change their mind, at least not without a hard fight ;)
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

Kamean

Seykxel nitramsì, ma Tsmuketsamsiyu. :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

'Onatxan te Skxawng Tìrey'itan

Quote from: Tsmuketsamsiyu on May 10, 2012, 01:10:50 AM
Question #15  If you could travel to anywhere in space and time (including fictional universes), where would you go and why? jump in the tardis and travel to anywhere with daveid tennant

Question #16 If you were granted one single wish what would it be?for rose and the dr to get back together

awesomeness ;D :D :)
Nga txo ke flä nìsngä'i, rä'ä kivä Eywa'evengne! ;)

Tsmuketsamsiyu

It was at a bar, a few drinks and me flirting at him worked charms!