NotW: Ideas & Discussion

Started by tsrräfkxätu, March 24, 2010, 04:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should NotW be closed until there is more activity on the forum?

Yes
4 (28.6%)
No
7 (50%)
Change it to Na'vi of the Month
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: February 17, 2013, 01:51:02 AM

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on September 11, 2012, 04:51:35 AM
... Everyone I know has had it. The forums aren't too active anymore :(
Since mid-August, I have decided to devote more time to the forum.
So I trying to bring more activity to the forum...
...but it's not easy. :( :(

Sorry for my bad English...

- ta Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Eichhörnchen

Kaltxì ma frapo

Quote from: Plumps on September 10, 2012, 05:51:12 PM
The chain has been broken ... keftxo nìtxan nì'aw

So what? The chain is not really broken. Only when we surrender, without hope to choose any new NotW.

I have now Vip'kans permission to seek a new NotW, because she is in trouble with some things and have less time.
Hope this is okay for all. :-\
If not, let me know. Here some fine members in this Board, where I am sure, the very interessting to hold the title Na'vi of the Week. :-*

Quote from: Toruk Makto on September 11, 2012, 11:03:53 AMWe are currently in the darkest part of the waiting period between the first and second films.

Srane... but otherwise I notice every day, some new Members here was sign up on this Forum. I see this as a chance, for keeping the Board alive. :)

@Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì
I send you today pm and hope you have understand all. You receive tomorrow another Mail if I have answer from the next NotW, thats he or she acceppt. ( 115 )

I love the NotW thread so much. Writing often here, to experiemence with my English and Na'vi and btw. it is a nice possibility to learn much more about some Members here. :-*

'Ivong Na'vi,

ta Robert
kxetse sì mikyun kop plltxe

Blue Elf

Well, it is hard to find Notw these days, but I believe some people are still here, just how to find them...? It is good to read about other people, I'll be missing this subforum, if we close it.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Toruk Makto on September 11, 2012, 11:03:53 AM
  We are currently in the darkest part of the waiting period between the first and second films. It is worse than most other franchises because of the extended delay to the second film. The Na'vi language is still percolating along, but general interest in the film itself among the general public is at a low ebb now. Since it is not likely to pick up until LSI and Fox start ramping up the PR for the next release, I suggest we suspend the NotW program until site traffic picks back up.

I agree with this. I have messaged the last NotW and let him know that I will be closing the thread at the end of the week and his chosen successor has until then to respond. It sucks that it's had to come to this, but like Markì said, we're in the darkest part of the waiting period. I hope to see this program take off like crazy again some day :)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

´eveng te atan

Quote from: Eichhörnchen on September 11, 2012, 12:00:54 PM

I have now Vip'kans permission to seek a new NotW, because she is in trouble with some things ...and have less time.

I have no words... just no words...
[Neytiri: THIS is sad... VERY sad only... ]

Eichhörnchen

Kaltxì ma Frapo

The new NotW has been choosen and he has accepted. Enjoy.
I feel much better now... :) ;D :-*

With best regards,

Robert
kxetse sì mikyun kop plltxe

Tìtstewan

This is very great! It can go on now. :D :D :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Oh good! I will go sticky their thread in a moment. I hope another successor can be found tho. If the chain breaks again, I'm sorry but I'll have to close the thread until forum traffic picks up again.

-Txonä Rolyu

Edit: I don't see their thread, have they posted yet? Or are they waiting to start at the beginning of the week ?

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

´eveng te atan

Very good work, ma Robert!
Many many thanks to you and your engagement.
It would be very sad if the chain breaks forever.

Thank you again and I will anticipate the next NotW with delight.

ta

'eveng te atan.

Yaknun

Quote from: ´eveng te atan on September 13, 2012, 02:16:46 AM
Very good work, ma Robert!
Many many thanks to you and your engagement.
It would be very sad if the chain breaks forever.

Thank you again and I will anticipate the next NotW with delight.

ta

'eveng te atan.

Very good words  :D
My thank also to Robert - it was a absolutely good job.

I hope the next NotW's are good and interested as the 114  :D

I am happy for rescue the NotW  :D  and I wish good luck for all others after 114  :)

Kiyevame ulte Eywa ngahu
ta
Yaknun
Neytiri:
"Sie leben, Jake, in Eywa"

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Ricardo

My idea:
We could modify it that way that the title "NotW" will be like "Employee of the month".
It wouldn't be necessary to use the title every week. We could give it away instead when a user has made something great or special for the community (That was what I firstly thought about NotW).
So it could be possible that someone would receive the honor more than one time only.

I just have no solution for the questions. You can't ask the same things 2 or 3 times.  :-\

-----------------------------
I want to emphasize that this is idea is thought for the time when the chain will break again - don't hope so.

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Ricardo on September 20, 2012, 01:44:22 PM
My idea:
We could modify it that way that the title "NotW" will be like "Employee of the month".
It wouldn't be necessary to use the title every week. We could give it away instead when a user has made something great or special for the community (That was what I firstly thought about NotW).
So it could be possible that someone would receive the honor more than one time only.

I just have no solution for the questions. You can't ask the same things 2 or 3 times.  :-\

-----------------------------
I want to emphasize that this is idea is thought for the time when the chain will break again - don't hope so.
That's a nice idea, but I hope that the chain will continues (soon).

Tìtstewan

The NotW #115: Toruk'makto don't have this:   :-\
Why?

Yaknun

Quote from: Tìtstewan on September 28, 2012, 12:02:11 AM
Why?

Weil der Admin das immer dann "hineinbastelt", wenn er Zeit dafür hat  ;D ;D ;D
Neytiri:

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Yaknun on September 28, 2012, 06:12:44 AM
Quote from: Tìtstewan on September 28, 2012, 12:02:11 AM
Why?

Weil der Admin das immer dann "hineinbastelt", wenn er Zeit dafür hat  ;D ;D ;D
Lustig nur, dass er die Zeit gefunden hat, den nachfolger NotW es hineinzubasteln. ;) ;) ;D ;D

Yaknun

Quote from: Tìtstewan on September 28, 2012, 07:09:15 AM

Lustig nur, dass er die Zeit gefunden hat, den nachfolger NotW es hineinzubasteln. ;) ;) ;D ;D

Auch Moderatoren sind nur Menschen - eh - meine natürlich Na'vi  ;D
Neytiri:

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Yaknun on September 28, 2012, 09:47:17 AM
Quote from: Tìtstewan on September 28, 2012, 07:09:15 AM

Auch Moderatoren sind nur Menschen - eh - meine natürlich Na'vi  ;D
Richtig!
Komisch, ich wundere mich gerade, warum wir hier auf deutsch schreiben? :-\ :-\ :-X :P ;D ;D

Yaknun

Quote from: Tìtstewan on September 28, 2012, 09:51:51 AM

Richtig!
Komisch, ich wundere mich gerade, warum wir hier auf deutsch schreiben? :-\ :-\ :-X :P ;D ;D

why not  :-\   it is an exchange of views between us both   :D :D :D
Neytiri:

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Yaknun on September 28, 2012, 09:53:29 AM
Quote from: Tìtstewan on September 28, 2012, 09:51:51 AM

Richtig!

why not  :-\
Naja, wäre ja kein Problem. Die, die vertehen wollen, was wir hier schreiben, können sich ja um Google Translator bemühen. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yaknun

Quote from: Tìtstewan on September 28, 2012, 09:56:51 AM

Naja, wäre ja kein Problem. Die, die vertehen wollen, was wir hier schreiben, können sich ja um Google Translator bemühen. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

that's right - google translate produce lot of garbage  ;D ;D ;D
Neytiri:

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR