LearnNavi Community > Na'vi of the Week

NotW: Ideas & Discussion

<< < (52/52)

Vawmataw:
We have less activity. I think we should suspend the service temporarily until we get more candidates or definitely. But the past Na'vies of the week will keep their banner.

Tupìawo'o:
I
--- Quote from: Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on May 25, 2013, 04:32:36 am ---
--- Quote from: Tupìawo'o on May 24, 2013, 07:54:50 am ---well if u look for someone. I'd like to be NotW:)

--- End quote ---

That's great however the NotW title is something that must be earned. One must be nominated by the previous NotW.

-Txonä Rolyu

--- End quote ---
I know? ^^
It is just that they don't do anything. Why does someone not find out who the last one was and tell him to nominate someone.

Taronyu Leleioae:

--- Quote from: Tupìawo'o on May 25, 2013, 10:29:20 pm ---It is just that they don't do anything. Why does someone not find out who the last one was and tell him to nominate someone.

--- End quote ---
(This was done and discussion was made over the last few months including a poll to solicit opinions about the situation and criteria on eligibility to earn NotW...)

FYI from approximately a week ago, Toruk Makto posted this comment on the header for this thread on the main forum page...

The NotW program has been parked until we get closer to the next two films. Check back later!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version