NotW #117: Tsu'tey

Started by Tsu'tey, October 01, 2012, 03:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsu'tey

Quote from: Question #1Who are you?

Hey guys :D My name is Marco and i am 24 years old, i live in Bergisch Gladbach a not so big town in the near of Cologe. I am born in 1988 in Cologne, but my mother and me moved in 2008 to Bergisch Gladbach in our new owner-occupied apartment. In next time I will back to Cologne, my heart hang on my hometown Cologne the city with the big river... My English knowledge yes ehm is ok, I know the most words but I have problems in the grammatical part understand this not sooo good :/

Quote from: Question #2Why are you here?

I think the description at me is complicated! Have seen Avatar the first one, on new year's eve 09/10 and I was from the first moment fascinated from the movie. I registered me in February 2010 here in the forum, and i regret not this day. Should it the beginning of something entirely new to be! I have registered me in those days to learn the language, but I have sometime lost the fun at the language and the time for learn ;) Now i am here for all the friends, i  have found through the forum but also by Avatar.

Quote from: Question #3Where do your alias and profile pic come from?

Here could write a big book, but i try to say all important in a few easy rates :D My profile picture, know all here this is the soo evil Tsu'tey! I love his evil way at the beginning, from Avatar i see in him a little bit from me... It is difficult to describe...

Quote from: Question #4Srak nga tsun nìna'vi pivlltxe?

I know not more many words, a few but not more ;)

Quote from: Question #5What's you favorite Na'vi word? Did you incorporate it (or others) into your everyday vocab?

Ohhh i have one favorite word an this is (fayvrrtep or only vrrtep)! I speak normal but sometimes I growl to the humans :D :D :D

Quote from: Question #6In your opinion, what are the top three user-created content on the LN website?

I think this ist he Dict-Na'vi site, the fan art area, and the meetings!

Quote from: Question #7Have you made any contributions to the LN community that you're particularly proud of?

No unfortunately not, i am here form me and my friends but not for work :D

Quote from: Question #8What is it that you liked/hated the most about Avatar ?

I think this difficult to describe, but i love the Iknimaya scenes ;)

Quote from: Question #9Has Avatar  changed your life in any way?

I think yes...

Quote from: Question #10If you could ask Frommer or Cameron three movie or language related questions what would they be?

Oh yes one question to Cameron ;) Why had die Tsu'tey ;)

Quote from: Question #11What else do you do in you free time?

A good question i am a people and i can not sit many time to home, I go outside on the big river in Cologne to think about all in my live. I have built with good friends, a daily Starbucks Coffee round I know this is totally crazy but this is cool :D I drive many miles with my bike, in the city but also around it! The most important in my freetime, are my friends and i have many friends ;)

Quote from: Question #12Name your top three favorite Earth animals from most favorite to least. Why those? What's the animal you're most terrified of?

Cats, Dogs, Axolotl :D I have two cats here to home, a black european shorthair cat and a Main Coon a cat with long hairs ;) A Axolotl is my wish pet, she look sooo cute on pictures ;)

Quote from: Question #13Pirate, ninja, zombie, or robot?

Ninja i play every day on my IPad and IPhone Fruit Ninja :D :D :D

Quote from: Question #14What three items would you take to a desert island and why?

I think you need on this island, not really something! You have yourself !

Quote from: Question #15If you could travel to anywhere in space and time (including fictional universes), where would you go and why?

Definitely Pandora but think the Starfleet from Star Trek, is man many interesting on board the Enterprise NCC-1701 or 1701-D with Jean Luc Picard :D

Quote from: Question #16If you were granted one single wish what would it be?

Beginning my live new with all the informations from today! I would make many other!

Quote from: Question #17What is a question you'd ask yourself? How would you answer it?

Have you a bug (Deutsch Macke) ? Yes pepole without a bug are s*** :D

Quote from: Question #18True or false?

-   I have drunk in the last month 100 Coffees at Starbucks ?
-   I have sit 15 hours in the train to Passau, to visit Raster for 4 Hours ?
-   I once stood on the bridge of the Enterprise NCC-1701D

Quote from: Question #19: My Life is AVTRWhat is the funniest, weirdest, or most embarrassing Na'vi or Avatar  related thing that has happened to you?

The meetings are always funny and totally crazy, but the most on the meetings is hard to push into words !

Quote from: Question #20: Bonus Question...

The answer is complicated, the nature is the important what was given to us and we should be reasonably and properly handle it !

Greetings our Tsu'tey

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Ikxeru

Kaltxì ma Tsu'tey. Kameie ngat ulte seykxel sì nitram. Enjoy your week!

Intersting answers in the T&F-section: I guess, meh, all seems to be possible.

I know you are a caffeine-addict like me. But 100 coffees @ Starbucks...  Nooo. That's too much.   FALSE
And to travel acrross the country just to see someone for a few hours... absolutly thinkable.       TRUE
I guess you mean actually a stage set of the Enterprise, not the real one - so this may be possible.    TRUE

Quote from: Tsu'tey on October 01, 2012, 03:39:44 PM
Quote from: Question #20: Bonus Question...
The answer is complicated, the nature is the important what was given to us and we should be reasonably and properly handle it !

YESSSS, This answer is complicated. Because there is no question!  :)
Compute for a greater good! Join LN's folding@home-team!

Krro tsayun oe 'ivefu nìftxavang nìmun.
Krro oeri txe'lan tìsraw ke sasyi nulkrr ulte tsun oe rivun tìme'emit nìmun.
Krro fra'u lasyatem.
Krro a lu pxiye'rìn, pxiswaway, pxiset, set.
Krro lu krrpe? Ke omum nìno, tì'eyngmungwrr a'aw a lu oer.
Krro layu...

Toruk Makto

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Tìtstewan

Seykxel si nitram, ma Tsu'tey!
Have a nice and a wonderful week as NotW!

The T/F section:
-> 1. ngay/true  <- I think that's possible :)
-> 2. ngay/true  <- hmm...
-> 3. tsleng/false  <- ?

Quote from: Question #15If you could travel to anywhere in space and time (including fictional universes), where would you go and why?

Definitely Pandora but think the Starfleet from Star Trek, is man many interesting on board the Enterprise NCC-1701 or 1701-D with Jean Luc Picard :D
Is a combination possible like this?

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tsu'tey

Thank you all !

Quote from: Ikxeru on October 01, 2012, 06:56:26 PM
YESSSS, This answer is complicated. Because there is no question!  :)

Oh yes you are right, i have seen this now  ;)

Quote from: Tìtstewan on October 02, 2012, 12:44:47 AM

Is a combination possible like this?

Oh hell yeah this picture rock Avatar coupled with Star trek this is a very cool combination...

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

´eveng te atan

Seykxel sì nitram ma tsu'tey alu marco.

About the f/t questions I think
1) Because I know you a little bit I would think: Possible. Bute beer I think is more possible ;)
2) This is true in my opinion.
3) I think: No.

ta

'eveng te atan.

Raiden

Ah, another amphibian admirer.

Ambystoma mexicanum, or the common Axolotl, make intriguing captives. I do not care for any axolotls currently, but I have in the past, and currently keep a small collection of reptiles, amphibians, fish, and invertebrates.

If you want to know anything about keeping Axolotls, shoot me a PM.
Trouble keeps me running faster

Save the planet from disaster...

Palulukanä Tarontu

The next NotW, congratulations ma Tsu'tey ;)
I am not late this week.

You wish as a pet an Axolotl? Crazy looking animal I think :D

To your statements:

1. 100 coffees at Starbucks? This is true :D
2. Sounds crazy, but why not? This wasn't an ICE (fast driving train in Germany and other parts of Europe), I guess there were several regional trains. -> true
3. I don't think you did this, maybe at the filming set. But I say false

Have a nice week ;)
old gallery link?id=1817[/img]

"When people are sitting on s*** you want, you make them your enemy. Then you're justified in taking it."
- Jake Sully
[email protected]

Tsu'tey

Quote from: Raiden on October 02, 2012, 03:31:54 PM
Ah, another amphibian admirer.

Ambystoma mexicanum, or the common Axolotl, make intriguing captives. I do not care for any axolotls currently, but I have in the past, and currently keep a small collection of reptiles, amphibians, fish, and invertebrates.

If you want to know anything about keeping Axolotls, shoot me a PM.

Thanks for your help! Sometime realize i the project, with a Axolotl as pet ;)

Quote from: Palulukanä Tarontu on October 03, 2012, 03:11:01 AM
You wish as a pet an Axolotl? Crazy looking animal I think :D

Yeah i think this is a pet, this have not everyone and the sight is very amazing. In a other forum is my avatar picture a Axolotl :D

Yaknun

Kaltxi ma Tsu'tey and congratulation for the 117th NotW  :D :D :D

I hope you find much of visitors - have a great week on this.

For your questions I think true/true/fals is ok.

kiyevame ulte Eywa ngahu
ta
Yaknun
Neytiri:
"Sie leben, Jake, in Eywa"

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Blue Elf

Another German Notw - seykxel sì nitram! Seems that German clan is one of the strongest here :)
QuoteA Axolotl is my wish pet, she look sooo cute on pictures
Firstly I thought it is kind of pokemon  ;D but i looked it up on wikipedia.

As for TF questions:
1/ 300 coffees in month is about three per day (or five, if you count just working days). It is sounds plausible, although unbelievable for me who drink no more than one or two coffee per year. I guess ngay/true
2/ 15 hours in the train is probably boring (you traveled by local trains, isn't it?), but I think ngay/true
3/ no idea where you can do this, so I choose tsleng/false - to have one false :)

Have a nice weekend!
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

pukapa nari

Kaltxì ma Tsu'tey,

hope you had a nice week ...
This time I'm late, 'cause I was busy with the AFATARfan meetup for
three people ...
Hope you had the same big fun as we still have  :)  ;)  :)

Answers here are still interesting, cause you never ask/tell such
things on meetups...

3Q T/F :

100 Coffees a month is nothing for you ... but all at Starbucks ?!? Though I know, you
work there ... I'm not really sure ... guess  ~ tsleng

riding train for 15 hour is also nothing ... for I rode ~18h when I went to Wulingyuen  ~ ngay

I think you ment you were standing on the bridge of the Enterprise NCC-1701D while there was
the Starwars exhibition in Cologne in 1996  :P  :P  ~ ngay

Eywa ngahu :)

Tsu'tey

Hey guys,

Now come the solutions from the true and false questions  ;)

1: The most you are right, i have drunk soo 40-50 coffees at starbucks ;)

2: This was right the trip with the train, was crazy and strong but this was a very cool day in Passau  ;)

3: This is also right i have visit the exibition in Moviepark Berlin-Babelsberg ;)

I thank all here for your comments !  :)

Our Tsu'tey/Marco