LearnNavi Community > Na'vi of the Week

NotW #126: Kameyu a Kepekmì

(1/3) > >>

Vawmataw:
I'll take the chance to become the Na'vi of the Week, I was the next.

--- Quote from: Question #1 ---Who are you?
--- End quote ---
I'm the second ''kameyu'', Kameyu Enrìk (From my real name Enrique). I'm only 12 and live in Quebec city, Canada. Fan of astronomy since 7 years, I observed Jupiter, Pleiades and some constellations. I speak almost 4 languages at my age: French (as native language), English, Esperanto and... Na'vi!

Also, on the forum, I may abuse smileys.

--- Quote from: Question #2 ---Why are you here?
--- End quote ---
To learn Na'vi. What a question!

--- Quote from: Question #3 ---Where do your alias and profile pic come from?
--- End quote ---
Na'vi language: Kame (v.)+yu (personalization) a (which is) Kepek (Québec)+ mì (in)

--- Quote from: Question #4 ---Srake nga tsun nìna’vi pivlltxe?
--- End quote ---
Srane, slä oe mi tìkxey si.

Note: There was a mistake in the question that I corrected. ;)

--- Quote from: Question #5 ---What's you favorite Na’vi word? Did you incorporate it (or others) into your everyday vocab?
--- End quote ---

I don't have one. Na'vi is a beautiful language.

--- Quote from: Question #6 ---In your opinion, what are the top three user-created content on the LN website?
--- End quote ---
I don't know.

--- Quote from: Question #7 ---Have you made any contributions to the LN community that you're particularly proud of?
--- End quote ---
Corrections. Frapo tìkxey sì, kefyak? It improves my Na'vi knowledge and maybe others'.

--- Quote from: Question #8 ---What is it that you liked/hated the most about Avatar ?
--- End quote ---
The Na'vi part is the most beautiful of the movie. My text about Avatar has been graded 95%, and I talked about this part of movie!

--- Quote from: Question #9 ---Has Avatar  changed your life in any way?
--- End quote ---
Yes, because I would be boring on other sites.  ;D

--- Quote from: Question #10 ---If you could ask Frommer or Cameron three movie or language related questions what would they be?
--- End quote ---
1. Ma Karyu Pawl, can you create the verb to congratulate (v.in.).
2. Ma Cameron, when Avatar 2 will be ready?
3. Ma Karyu Pawl, can you create new word that will let us express more in Na'vi?

--- Quote from: Question #11 ---What else do you do in you free time?
--- End quote ---
TV or Internet.

--- Quote from: Question #12 ---Name your top three favorite Earth animals from most favorite to least. Why those? What's the animal you're most terrified of?
--- End quote ---
Earth animals are beautiful, so no top three (just a top one :D).

--- Quote from: Question #13 ---Pirate, ninja, zombie, or robot?
--- End quote ---
Nah.

--- Quote from: Question #14 ---What three items would you take to a desert island and why?
--- End quote ---
Computer and my parents (they are not items, but I chose them).

--- Quote from: Question #15 ---If you could travel to anywhere in space and time (including fictional universes), where would you go and why?
--- End quote ---
Pandora, and you know why. ;)

--- Quote from: Question #16 ---If you were granted one single wish what would it be?
--- End quote ---
To be able to do more in my passions.

--- Quote from: Question #17 ---What is a question you'd ask yourself? How would you answer it?
--- End quote ---
Pose-toi pas de questions, t'auras pas de menteries. ;D

--- Quote from: Question #18 ---True or false?
--- End quote ---
1. I have a 1-year-old niece.
2. My grandparents are all dead.
3. I'm single.

--- Quote from: Question #19: My Life is AVTR ---What is the funniest, weirdest, or most embarrassing Na’vi or Avatar  related thing that has happened to you?
--- End quote ---
Nothing?

--- Quote from: Question #20: Bonus Question ---What would be the general story if you could produce the Avatar sequel?
--- End quote ---
Na'vi rebuild Pandora and we follow more about the life on Pandora. We discover also what happens to Earthmen and Earth.

Kameyul amune a kintrrä Na'vi ngati kameie

Toruk Makto:
I am guessing T/F/T?

Congrats on being one of the youngest NotW!

Vawmataw:

--- Quote from: Toruk Makto on January 07, 2013, 10:32:24 am ---I am guessing T/F/T?

Congrats on being one of the youngest NotW!

--- End quote ---
Irayo ma Toruk Makto.

Note: I AM the cause of these weeks :( without NotW (I had enough time to think about becoming NotW), so ngatxoa. ;)

Tìtstewan:
Ma Kameyu a Kepekmì,

Seykxel si nitram :) ;)
Do you have read the NotW Rules and Traditions? Don't post your result of T/F question untill your week is over. :o

Vawmataw:

--- Quote from: Tìtstewan on January 07, 2013, 12:42:57 pm ---Do you have read the NotW Rules and Traditions? Don't post your result of T/F question untill your week is over. :o

--- End quote ---
Nah. Sorry. I deleted.

--- Quote from: Tìtstewan on January 07, 2013, 12:42:57 pm ---Ma Kameyu a Kepekmì,

Seykxel si nitram :) ;)

--- End quote ---
IRAYO!

Look at here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version