NotW #128: Hontor

Started by Hontor, January 20, 2013, 12:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hontor

Hello! I apologize if the topic started a little earlier. I soon go to sleep and I can delay queue. My predecessor has already closed its theme)

Quote from: Question #1Who are you?
I'm 27 years old. I live in Russia (Krasndar region), in the countryside.
I speak only in Russian. Know a little German and English, but too bad to communicate without an electronic translator.
I work as an artist and sculptor. Doing things handmade. I like fantasy and animals, so I have been working in these genres.
Also I design worlds). This does not quite work (I do not get money for it usually), but it's the work that I feel obligated to do. And I just love it. Unfortunately, all the finished text is in Russian only. But a lot of illustrations. Some of the images in this thread: http://forum.learnnavi.org/am/eaa-m-otoee-oe-moe-toeto/

Quote from: Question #2Why are you here?
I saw a link to a forum in the statistics of my site. And went to look. Link gave Eana Unil, thank him for it.) I stayed because I like "Avatar" so far, I forward to continuing, and want to communicate with like-minded people. Also, I sometimes draw fanart for Avatar and do figures. And I can show it here.

Quote from: Question #3Where do your alias and profile pic come from?
Hontor - my creative pseudonym. It just happened. In the language of Luarill it means "dragon", although I do not consider myself to be dragon. Hontoriel - also the creator of the entire system Created Worlds and Luarill. But I no associate myself with my character. Although a certain kinship remain, of course.
Avatar done with my drawing. It depicts Harro. He is the character from Created Worlds. Here he is in the form of hayn. This is a intellectual species of my worlds. Of their worldview, they are somewhat similar to the Na'vi. They share their ideas about the unity of all life. And they have even roughly the equivalent of Eywa. But Eywa on Pandora is the web of plants, and on Esvarra is the web of animal-telepaths.
Fully drawing looks like. For the train window is visible Luarill landscape.

Quote from: Question #4Srak nga tsun nìna'vi pivlltxe?
Unfortunately, no. I did not have the patience to learn foreign languages. Sometimes I regret it.

Quote from: Question #5What's you favorite Na'vi word? Did you incorporate it (or others) into your everyday vocab?
skxawng

Quote from: Question #6In your opinion, what are the top three user-created content on the LN website?
I do not know, I'm new to the forum. Perhaps, it general discussion, the language Navi and flood?

Quote from: Question #7Have you made any contributions to the LN community that you're particularly proud of?
I find it hard to communicate in English, so I almost did not take part in the discussions. I hope my fan art for "Avatar" can be considered a small contribution) This can be seen here: http://forum.learnnavi.org/fan-art/my-lovely-pandora/

Quote from: Question #8What is it that you liked/hated the most about Avatar ?
I seen Avatar three times in cinema and a lot on the computer. I seen the same only "Star Wars" as a child almost every day.
I like the most the fauna and flora of Pandora.

Quote from: Question #9Has Avatar  changed your life in any way?
I am in real life is not like Navi) I'm afraid I would not be taken root in their society. Although they are very nice to me. My work is related to a sedentary lifestyle, but I do not feel it a burden. I really enjoy my studies here on Earth. But if I had a lot of lives, not just one, I'd have spent some on Pandora!)

Quote from: Question #10If you could ask Frommer or Cameron three movie or language related questions what would they be?
Most of all, I have a question to Cameron
1. Despite the commercial success of "Avatar", many saw it as only beautiful picture. But judging by the interviews and the film itself, the film is imbedded a lot of personal, long-simmering. How do you feel about the fact that many viewers simply did not want to look deeper? It hurts you? If so, how did you overcome it?
2. If you had unlimited resources and time, you would have created a documentaries about wildlife Pandora? How much you would be interested in this theme?
3. What a moment in the film in person you most take for the soul?

Quote from: Question #11What else do you do in you free time?
Job and creativity its for me almost the same thing, so in my spare time I do work )

Quote from: Question #12Name your top three favorite Earth animals from most favorite to least. Why those? What's the animal you're most terrified of?
Hyenas, leopards, mantis. And all the other)

Quote from: Question #13Pirate, ninja, zombie, or robot?
Werewolf (Were-all). Because I'd like to turn all living beings. Life is so different, and people - only a tiny part.

Quote from: Question #14What three items would you take to a desert island and why?
Knife, gun and hope )

Quote from: Question #15If you could travel to anywhere in space and time (including fictional universes), where would you go and why?
Everywhere could get. Would have a map of the planets, which is life. And I took a picture of a dinosaurs))

Quote from: Question #16If you were granted one single wish what would it be?
To my world existed in reality. Then everything else is achievable)

Quote from: Question #17What is a question you'd ask yourself? How would you answer it?
-What would you like to change in yourself?

Quote from: Question #18True or false?
I often have dream about my worlds.
Quaritch is my favorite character in Avatar.
I'm vegetarian.

Quote from: Question #19: My Life is AVTRWhat is the funniest, weirdest, or most embarrassing Na'vi or Avatar  related thing that has happened to you?
Funny. Phrases from the movie sometimes very well suited for real life.
Sad. In Russia, are trying to destroy the relic forest (Utrish) to build a summer residence for senior officials. Environmentalists defend the forest from bulldozers. These bulldozers were as yellow and vile, as in the movie. All this was like a scene from "Avatar."

Quote from: Question #20: Bonus Question...
-Which is your favorite world of Created Worlds?
-Luarill. This world came first. Luarill is bit like Pandora. It is the same ambitious and epic. There are many visually spectacular. I would like to see this world in a movie like Pandora. That would be epic, and incredibly beautiful.

PS: And many thanks Eana Yayo for the help. Without him I would not understand)

Vawmataw

Seykxel sì nitram, ma tsmukan!

T or F?
I often have dream about my worlds. TRUE
Quaritch is my favorite character in Avatar. FALSE
I'm vegetarian. TRUE

Quote from: Hontor on January 20, 2013, 12:21:52 PM
Quote from: Question #5What's your favorite Na'vi word? Did you incorporate it (or others) into your everyday vocab?
skxawng
;)

Is this word into your everyday vocabulary?

Quote from: Hontor on January 20, 2013, 12:21:52 PM
I work as an artist and sculptor. Doing things handmade.
Are you paid? Do you show them somewhere, like in a museum or in an exposition at community center?
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Hontor

QuoteIs this word into your everyday vocabulary?
Yes, sometimes)
QuoteAre you paid? Do you show them somewhere, like in a museum or in an exposition at community center?
Yes, it's work and a way to earn a living.
Sometimes I have an exhibition, but many sculptures buy before I can gather works for solo exhibition.

QuoteT or F?
Maybe, maybe  ;D

Vawmataw

Quote from: Hontor on January 20, 2013, 12:57:26 PM
Yes, it's work and a way to earn a living.
Sometimes I have an exhibition, but many sculptures buy before I can gather works for solo exhibition.
Good for you.  ;) It's very interesting.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Eanayayo

Seykxel nitramsì, ma Honor.

I  think, t/f/f

I want to learn, how long is a day in luarill?

Quotehttp://forum.learnnavi.org/fan-art/my-lovely-pandora
Wow :o

NotW #127: Eana Yayo
   _0
/ / \
_/\
   /

Hontor

QuoteI want to learn, how long is a day in luarill?
Luarill largely based on the realities of the earth. Therefore, in day 24 hours a day is equal Earth. But in the month is always 30 days. 15 months, 5 seasons.
QuoteI  think, t/f/f
;D

QuoteGood for you.
Yes, I'm lucky)

Kamean

Congrats! :)

In my opinion T/T/F :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tìtstewan

Seykxel si nitram, ma Hontor!

Have a wonderful week as NotW. :)

Not easy T/F:
QuoteI often have dream about my worlds.
ngay/true

QuoteQuaritch is my favorite character in Avatar.
ngay/true

QuoteI'm vegetarian.
tsleng/false

- ta Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Toruk Makto

Your art is absolutely spectacular. Welcome to LN and congrats on being NotW!

ta Markì

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Blue Elf

Good luck Hontor!
Good to see you here, you are great artist! Enjoy your week as our olo'eyktan ;D
I love your small sculptures, they are very nice. As for T/F statements, I can just guess:

QuoteI often have dream about my worlds.
True; I bet those are source of inspiration, isn't it?
QuoteQuaritch is my favorite character in Avatar.
False, you couldn't be serious about it :)
QuoteI'm vegetarian.
True. Why not?

Have a nice week
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Tanri

...there is a lot of words that can be used to describe a picture.
But some pictures cannot be described by words...

...and your brilliant art falls into this category. The level of beauty and awesomeness is far beyond my brain is able to absorb. ;D

Congratulations! Enjoy your week, and I wish you that you'll be pleased all the time you spend here in LN forum and in the world of Pandora. :)
My attempt to guess: True, True, False.
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

Hontor

Toruk Makto, thank you! Once I found this forum, I have like a second wind. I like to sculpt animals from Avatar)
Blue Elf, many thanks! T/F :D And you promised to show na'vi blue heart))))
Tanri, thank you so much! I try. And I hope that in the future a lot of creativity)

There remains the last day. Who else wants to answer True/ False?) I await your version)

Blue Elf

Quote from: Hontor on January 27, 2013, 11:09:00 AM
Blue Elf, many thanks! T/F :D And you promised to show na'vi blue heart))))
I didn't forget :) see here: http://forum.learnnavi.org/art/some-of-my-creations/
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Hontor

Nearing the end of my week. It was great, thanks for the invitation to the user.
Many thanks to all!

T or F?

1. I often have dream about my worlds.
Falshe.
To my great regret, I rarely dream about my worlds. These dreams were just a few. I often dream about flying or militants.
But I can see the day-dreams, with the help of imagination. However, this requires special conditions. Such as brisk walking or traveling by train or car. I do not lose touch with reality, but invented images are very bright. And it remembers a little confused, like a real dream.

Quaritch is my favorite character in Avatar.
True.
This is true. I do not agree with the position of the people, I am against the war of aggression. But the colonel made ​​a strong impression on me. During the first viewing, I sincerely wished that he had been killed. I hated him as soon as possible to hate the character of the film. But my first thought after leaving the cinema was "with a knife on a thanator - it's still impressive."
And he reminds me of my own character, the reaction rate and desperate courage. And, yes, cruelty. But all of us in their cruel.
And, oddly enough, is the only person with whom I feel an inner harmony. I could not look at Pandora through the eyes of Jake or Neytiri or even Grace's eyes. Quaritch closer to me.
And I would like to finish this theme poems by Russian poet Nikolai Gumilev. Unfortunately, little is translated into English. I was able to pick up a few poems that are suitable to convey my feelings about by Quaritch)

I'm vegetarian.
Falshe.
I would like to, but my body needs meat. Without meat I lose appetite and sick. Alas.