LearnNavi Community > Na'vi of the Week

NotW #127: Eana Yayo

(1/5) > >>

Eanayayo:
I hope you can to understand my text  ;D

--- Quote from: Question #1 ---Who are you?
--- End quote ---
SpoilerTell us about yourself! Where are you coming from, what languages do you speak, what do you do, how old are you, tell us a few words about your family, work etc. This is the job interview part. :DI am Eana Yayo (that is my second nickname), my real name is Ivan. I'm 15 and I live in Krasnodar city, Russia. I speak Russian and can only write English. I have dog and cat, they are friends! ;D

--- Quote from: Question #2 ---Why are you here?
--- End quote ---
SpoilerWhat brought you here to the Learn Na’vi forum in the first place? Did you fall in love with the language? With Pandora? With a character? Did someone invite you? Or did you stumble upon this site? Once here, why did you decide to stay? How much time do you spend here every day?I found LN when I was finding sites about Na'vi and Avatar, after some time Kemaweyan invited me to register here.
I love Na'vi(language) because I love Na'vi civilization, Pandora and just I think Na'vi is beautiful language.
I spend here 2 hours every day or much

--- Quote from: Question #3 ---Where do your alias and profile pic come from?
--- End quote ---
SpoilerDo they have a special significance? Is you alias a translation of your real name, or just a bunch of random letters thrown together? Is that you on your profile pic?Well, Eana Yayo is Na'vi language. Ean is blue, i like this color, yayo is bird, it's just nice animal.
I put this pic in profile because I just like it.

--- Quote from: Question #4 ---Srak nga tsun nìna’vi pivlltxe?
--- End quote ---
SpoilerHow well? Why did you start to learn it? What is your ultimate goal with the language? Do you have specific methods/tools you use in learning the language? How did your friends, family, or colleagues react to your interest in learning Na’vi? Have you told them at all? Have you converted any of them?Oe tsun pamrel si nìNa'vi, slä ke tsun plltxe I know grammar, but I know few words.
I don't have some methods because i don't have much time to learn it. And I just so lazy. ;D
My friends think that Na'vi is easy. It is very wrong.

--- Quote from: Question #5 ---What's you favorite Na’vi word? Did you incorporate it (or others) into your everyday vocab?
--- End quote ---
I think every word is good. I can't chose one.

--- Quote from: Question #6 ---In your opinion, what are the top three user-created content on the LN website?
--- End quote ---
SpoilerAnything from the main site, the wiki, or the forum including language docs, threads, quotes, literary works, images, etc.Well, i don't know...

--- Quote from: Question #7 ---Have you made any contributions to the LN community that you're particularly proud of?
--- End quote ---
SpoilerWhat made you make those? Do you plan on contributing (again) in the future? How?nothing special. somtimes I correct.

--- Quote from: Question #8 ---What is it that you liked/hated the most about Avatar ?
--- End quote ---
SpoilerHow many times have you seen it? How big of an Avatard are you? Prove it! :DI seen Avatar 18 times. One time in 3D, three times in English. I love every second of this film! :D :)

--- Quote from: Question #9 ---Has Avatar  changed your life in any way?
--- End quote ---
SpoilerAre you trying to become a Na’vi? How and to what extent? Do you live on a tree? Do you wear your hair in a long braid? Or are you just simply blue? Do you bond with animals? Is Gaia on your contact list? Did you have your photo 'shopped?Hrh, look at the photos: ;D (hand-made)
Spoiler

--- Quote from: Question #10 ---If you could ask Frommer or Cameron three movie or language related questions what would they be?
--- End quote ---
SpoilerYou can make requests specific words/expressions too.Ma Karyu, could you create words "grand mother" and "great father"?
Cameron, could you make 6 hours film Avatar?
Cameron, what happen after Jake's new life?

--- Quote from: Question #11 ---What else do you do in you free time?
--- End quote ---
surfing the net, riding by bike(in sommer), play game by android-phone and MINECRAFT 8) etc.

--- Quote from: Question #12 ---Name your top three favorite Earth animals from most favorite to least. Why those? What's the animal you're most terrified of?
--- End quote ---
1) Cat
2) Dolphin
3) Horse
Fraioang livu sìltsan, txo ngal kame fot.

--- Quote from: Question #13 ---Pirate, ninja, zombie, or robot?
--- End quote ---
SpoilerSomething else? Maybe a combo? Exactly what subtype? Why? (For those of you not so versed in trash tropes, this question basically amounts to asking "What superpowers would you like to have?")Ninja!!! ;D ;D ;D
Spoiler

--- Quote from: Question #14 ---What three items would you take to a desert island and why?
--- End quote ---
SpoilerAnything from books, movies, games, instruments, music, sporting equipment, etc. You'd be provided with means to fully utilize the chosen items – electricity, MP3 player, etc. –, but you couldn't use them for anything else. Escape is not possible. :DFlint, knife and big book. no coment. 8) this things is most needest

--- Quote from: Question #15 ---If you could travel to anywhere in space and time (including fictional universes), where would you go and why?
--- End quote ---
To Pandora :D Or to biggest black hole. I want to see it. And I want to see future of Earth, for example, 2140th year. Or 6000th.

--- Quote from: Question #16 ---If you were granted one single wish what would it be?
--- End quote ---
Oe new rey kìfkeymì a Kämeron ngolop.

--- Quote from: Question #17 ---What is a question you'd ask yourself? How would you answer it?
--- End quote ---
why don't I learn Na'vi every day? Oe lu skxawng...

--- Quote from: Question #18 ---True or false?
--- End quote ---
SpoilerWrite three statements about yourself, the more extravagant the better. At least one of them must be true. At the end of the week, you'll have to tell which ones were truthful and which made up.1)I'm biker
2)I have two sister
3)I have na'vi skin in minecraft

--- Quote from: Question #19: My Life is AVTR ---What is the funniest, weirdest, or most embarrassing Na’vi or Avatar  related thing that has happened to you?
--- End quote ---
SpoilerSomething along the lines of a MLIA short.I think nothing special.

--- Quote from: Question #20: Bonus Question ---...
--- End quote ---
SpoilerAsked by the previous NotW.Bonus question still not get.

Tìtstewan:
Seykxel si nitram, ma Eana Yayo!

--- Quote from: Eana Yayo on January 14, 2013, 11:30:54 am ---I hope you can to understand my text  ;D
--- End quote ---
Да, я понимаю это очень хорошо. ;)

--- Quote from: Eana Yayo on January 14, 2013, 11:30:54 am ---
--- Quote from: Question #9 ---Has Avatar  changed your life in any way?
--- End quote ---
SpoilerAre you trying to become a Na’vi? How and to what extent? Do you live on a tree? Do you wear your hair in a long braid? Or are you just simply blue? Do you bond with animals? Is Gaia on your contact list? Did you have your photo 'shopped?Hrh, look at the photos: ;D (hand-made)
Spoiler

--- End quote ---
Lor!! :D
Seysonìltsan nang!

--- Quote from: Question #13 ---Pirate, ninja, zombie, or robot?
--- End quote ---
SpoilerSomething else? Maybe a combo? Exactly what subtype? Why? (For those of you not so versed in trash tropes, this question basically amounts to asking "What superpowers would you like to have?")Ninja!!! ;D ;D ;D
Spoiler
--- End quote ---
HRH ;D

--- Quote from: Question #15 ---If you could travel to anywhere in space and time (including fictional universes), where would you go and why?
--- End quote ---
To Pandora :D Or to biggest black hole. I want to see it. And I want to see future of Earth, for example, 2140th year. Or 6000th.
--- End quote ---
To a black hole? ...for the love of Eywa no! :o (You will never get out of them.) :)

--- Quote from: Question #17 ---What is a question you'd ask yourself? How would you answer it?
--- End quote ---
why don't I learn Na'vi every day? Oe lu skxawng...
--- End quote ---
:) The same to me... :-[

The True/False section:

--- Quote from: Eana Yayo on January 14, 2013, 11:30:54 am ---1)I'm biker
--- End quote ---
tsleng/false

--- Quote from: Eana Yayo on January 14, 2013, 11:30:54 am ---2)I have two sister
--- End quote ---
ngay/true

--- Quote from: Eana Yayo on January 14, 2013, 11:30:54 am ---3)I have na'vi skin in minecraft
--- End quote ---
ngay/true

Have a nice and a wonderful week as NotW!

- ta Tìtstewan

Eanayayo:

--- Quote from: Tìtstewan on January 14, 2013, 12:17:21 pm ---Seykxel si nitram, ma Eana Yayo!
--- End quote ---
Irayo!

--- Quote ---You will never get out of them.
--- End quote ---
I know. Black hole has sphere of gravitation and event horizon. I'll don't go over event horizon. I want to see curvature of space. :)

Yaknun:
Congratulation ma little blue bird for the NotW  :D

Have a nice Week as NotW and more good times after this in this forum  ;)

For your 3 questions I think all 3 are true  ::)

Kiyevame ulte Eywa ngahu

Eanayayo:
Irayo ta Yayo, ma Yaknun. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version