LearnNavi Community > Na'vi of the Week

NotW #129 Zusupa Tanhì

<< < (4/5) > >>

Tsmuktengan:
Seykxel nìtramsì, ma Zusupa Tanhì.

...I am so late again, shame on me. I like the answers you gave to the questions, they are fun to read. I would never have expected such a funny name for an animal as Blue Footed... uh, things.  ;D

Why did you by the way chose Jediism? I believe there is some spirituality behind, naturally. Did you manage to start learning and understanding Na'vi grammar rules at least, despite daydreaming and just having fun? (I honestly don't do better, spending too much time dreaming while having music on.)

Does your cat also bond with you in some way? Or is he/she rather more of the independant type? Cats can have so many different personalities.

Without looking at the answers, I would have said T/T/F. Did I got them right?....... Got the mushrooms wrong. Did better than most times though.

Anyway, again, congratulations! :D

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk:
*swoops down from the tree branches*
TA DA!
* only the sounds of ayì'iang (insects)*

"Where IS everybody? I guess I'm late!"

*projects her voice to the twinkling darkness*

Ngaytxoa fwa oe za'amu hawngkrr!

TÌNg MIKYUN!  These are my answers:
1) you tsan have only one ikran so your other two are ikranystìp u'uvan (little ikranlike plaything -toy) or you have creatures from other worlds
2) Oe lu eana HOBBIT! I can't imagine anyone not liking SPXAM! mushrooms!  yum YOM!
3) I had no idea you were born in California.  My human tokx was born in Blythe, California and my two younger brothers were born in Whittier.  Are we "homies"?

SEYKEL SÌ NÌTRAM, OEYÄ 'EYLAN

Niri Te:
 Txoa livu oeru, orya tsmukan, I am late too. CONGRATULATIONS on being Na'vi of the Week. I truly hope that things are settling down at home for you.

Vawmataw:
Congratulations! I'm also late!

To Zusupa Tanhì:

When your NotW reign is done, you have to lock your topic after saying your three statements. Or a moderator will do it for you.

Also, keep sure the next person is chosen and accepts to be NotW. ;)

Tìtstewan:

--- Quote from: Kameyu a Kepekmì on February 10, 2013, 11:22:21 am ---Congratulations! I'm also late!

To Zusupa Tanhì:

When your NotW reign is done, you have to lock your topic after saying your three statements. Or a moderator will do it for you.

Also, keep sure the next person is chosen and accepts to be NotW. ;)
--- End quote ---
HRH. nice ;D
What is this:

--- Quote from: Kameyu a Kepekmì on February 03, 2013, 11:19:28 am ---Congrats.
--- End quote ---
Posted: « Reply #14 on: February 03, 2013, 11:19:28 am » ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version