NotW #21: Hawnuyu atxen

Started by Hawnuyu atxen, September 06, 2010, 01:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawnuyu atxen

Tse, oe fmìyi pamrel si nìna'vi, slä, rutxe, peng oeru txo oe keyeyo si, fte oe tsun slìyu sìltsan nì'ul.

Quote from: Question #1Who are you?

Kaltxì, ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie!
Na aynga tsun tsive'a, oeru fko syaw Hawnuyu atxen mì fìplltxetseng, slä oeyä tstxo angay Gergely lu.
Oe kelku si mì Mayarorsak, mì Budapest. Oeru mevomuna zìsìt lu ulte oel nivew futa fìzìsìt (numetsengä) 'i'a, slä tup ke 'i'a... Mì fìzìsìt oe sìfmetokur pamrel sayi, ulte maw tsa'u oe kayä mì university. Oe txopu nìtxan sì talun tsa'u. Lahea 'u a oe tsa'uru krrnekx nìsok lu... kehe tsa'u layu mì Ngay fu Tsleng :P
Oel ke omum txana lì'fyat, slä oel nerume lì'fya leÌnglìsì sì lì'fya leFransey, sì -na fko tsun tsive'a- ayoengeya yawnea lì'fya leNa'vi, slä mi oe zene nivume nìtxan, talun -hufwa oe pamrel seri nìna'vi set- oeyä tìomum ke lu tsawl.

-No translation :P-
As you can see, my name on this forum is Hawnuyu atxen, but my real name is Gergely.
I live in Hungary, in Budapest. I'm 18 years old and i'd want this year (school year) to end, but rather not... I'll graduate in this year and go to university after that. I'm frightened. Other thing i take my time with recently is... no, that'll be in the True or False :P
I don't know much languages, but i'm learning English and French, and -as you can see- our beloved Na'vi, but i still have to learn much, because -although i'm writing in Na'vi now- my knowledge isn't big.

Quote from: Question #2Why are you here?

Oeru Uniltìrantokx yawne larmu sì leru sì laryu. Maw tsame'a oel tsat nìmuve, oel fwalmew fìlì'fyat ulte -oe Eywaru seiyi irayo talun- oe zama'u ne fìplltxetseng. Oel tarmeiok fìtsengit.
Nì'ul to tsa'u, oe set lu 'awa eyktan mì ayoeyä olo' ;D Ut alahe tìngayìl pameng teri tsaolo' (natkenong, peyä tstxo) :D
Lahea oeyk alunta oel tok fìtsengit lu fwa aynga, oe plltxe AYNGA lu nìtxan tstunwi, ulte oel omum futa oe nivew ziva'u fìtsenge, txo oe ke tsivun.

I loved, love and will love Avatar. After watching it for the second time, i searched for the language and -thank you Eywa, because- i came to this forum. I'm here since then.
More than that, i'm now one of the moderators of our clan ;D tìngay already told you the other things about that clan (as an example, it's name) :D
The other reason i'm here because is that all of you, i mean ALL OF YOU are very kind and i know that i'd want to come here, if i couldn't (i'd miss you, the forum and the language).

Quote from: Question #3Where do your alias and profile pic come from?

Tse, tìpawn a nì'i'a lu ftue :D Oeyä tstxo (a lu Gergely, txo aynga tsun mi zerok ;)) ral si 'uoru a lu "fko a zongtseng si fa nìn txo kxutu zera'u nìtxen"... Ayoengur ke lu aylì'u ngima hapxìyä, alunta oel fwamew "hawnuyu"-t sì "txen"-it -tsun livu fwa oe zivene leykivatem tsat fte slivu "nìtxen"...-.
Oeyä rel... oel fpìl futa atokirina' lu lor ulte fayu lu letsranten mì hifkey Uniltìrantokxä alunta oel fwamew tsarelit.

Well, finally an easy question :D My name (which is Gergely, if you still remember ;)) means "awake guardian"... We don't have the words of the long part, so i chose "hawnuyu" and "txen" -it can be that i's have to change it to "nìtxen"...-.
My picture... i think that atokirina' are beautiful and they are important in the world of Avatar, so i chose that pic.

Quote from: Question #4Srak nga tsun nìna'vi pivlltxe?[/desc]

Kehe :P
Tam, oel omum, oel omum... tsa'u alunta fko hivangham sleru koak...
Oe tsun nìNa'vi pivlltxe, slä -na oe pamlltxe- oe zivene nivume nì'ul... oe ke omum txana lì'u, alunta oe zene frakrr sivar aylì'utseng.

No :P
Okay, i know, i know... this joke is becoming old...
I can speak Na'vi, but -as i said- i'd have to learn more... i don't know much words, so i always have to use the dictionary.

Quote from: Question #5What's you favorite Na'vi word? Did you incorporate it (or others) into your everyday vocab?

Oel ke omum... lu nìhawng txana lì'u alor...
Tsun livu "kaltxì", fu "meoauniaea"...

I don't know... there are too many beautiful words...
Maybe "kaltxì", or "meoauniaea"...

Quote from: Question #6In your opinion, what are the top three user-created content on the LN website?

Taronyuä aylì'utseng (lu nìMayar kop set! :D)
Na'vi kinätrrä
Fìplltxetseng ::)

Taronyu's dictionary (also in Hungarian! :D)
NotW
Does the forum itself counts? ;) ::)

Quote from: Question #7Have you made any contributions to the LN community that you're particularly proud of?

Srane, oel ayngati lekye'ung sleyku :P
Oe pamrel soli aysìlatemìsokx fte srung sivi ayMayarur mì sìnusume, slä fpìl oel futa tsa'ut fkol ke zerok.

Yes, i make you all crazy :P
I wrote down once the infixes for the Hungarians, in order to help the learning, but i think noone remember that.

Quote from: Question #8What is it that you liked/hated the most about Avatar ?

Oeru yawne lu ayhapxì, slä swey lu tì'efumì oeyä hapxì a Omatikaya kä fte starsìm ayolo'it.

I like all of it, but the best part i think is when the Omatikaya go to gather the clans.

Quote from: Question #9Has Avatar  changed your life in any way?

Cheating on the way:
Have you ever felt for a moment, that you're out of your body, watching yourself from the outside and asking all the possible "why"s?
Well, i felt that for some time now, but after i saw Avatar, i felt this consciously once... i mean... creepy ;D

Quote from: Question #10If you could ask Frommer or Cameron three movie or language related questions what would they be?

Ma Kxämeron: Pesuru zivene oe pivlltxe tspivang fte oet tseykunslu livu mì Uniltìrantokx amune?
Ma Karyu Pawl: Tsivun ngal kivar mì numetseng leMayar lì'fyat leNa'vi hìkrr angim nì'ul?
Zene pivlltxe, oe ke omum...

Cameron: Who should i kill to make myself be in Avatar 2?
Karyu Pawl: Could you teach Na'vi in Hungary for a "longer short time"?
I must say, i don't know...

Quote from: Question #11What else do you do in you free time?

Cheating again ;) ::):
I sit in front of my computer (it's not in the best place...), pretending that i'm doing my homework... watching TV instead.
I listen to music (mostly rock, but i couldn't tell if it wasn't rock, so... :D)
I also enjoy reading books. I think the bests are sci-fis and fantasys, but there are many good books not from those categories too. Still, my favourite is L. Ron Hubbard's Battlefield Earth.

Quote from: Question #12Name your top three favorite Earth animals from most favorite to least. Why those? What's the animal you're most terrified of?

I don't know if dragons count ::)
Even if not, the other two would be eagles (largest predators in the air... like the kings/queens of air) and whales (Pandoran sized animals ;)).

Quote from: Question #13Pirate, ninja, zombie, or robot?

Oel ke omum, slä oe -na tsmuke tìngay- nivew nì'aw fwa tsunslu tswivayon.

I don't know, but i -like tìngay- would want to be able to fly only.

Quote from: Question #14What three items would you take to a desert island and why?

Pay... txana pay...
Oeyä eylan (tì'efumì oeyä tok *tetsertit* nì'awtu ke livu sìltsan nìtxan...)
Oeyä eltu lefngap fte oe tsivun livu hu aynga fa fìplltxetseng :)

Water... much water...
My friend (in my opinion being in the desert alone would be very bad...)
My computer, for being able to be here :D

Quote from: Question #15If you could travel to anywhere in space and time (including fictional universes), where would you go and why?

Oe nivew kivä mì zusawkrr. Oe new tsive'a fya'o a fìkifkey terkup.

I'd want to go to the future. I want to see how the word ends.

Quote from: Question #16If you were granted one single wish what would it be?

Oel pìmlltxe tsat: oel new futa tsivunslu tswivayon.

I said that: i want to be able to fly.

Quote from: Question #17What is a question you'd ask yourself? How would you answer it?

-Oe ke pivawm oeru... oel ke plltxe nì'awtu/oehu.
-Slä nga perlltxe oehu!
-Slä fìtìpuslltxe ke lu ngay!
-Kehe... fì'u lu.

-I wouldn't ask myself... i don't speak alone/with me.
-But you are speaking to me!
-But this doesn't count!
-No... it counts.

Quote from: Question #18True or false?

-Oe tsun mivakto *kxarit*.
-Krr a oe lalmu 'ewan, oe yamon 'awlie *pxananat* sì *smartisit* 'awsiteng.
-Oeru lu munea puk a oe zivene nivìn -mì syena zìsìt- (oeyä karyul tamìng meut ayoeru), slä oe ke namìn.

-I can drive a car. (i have a driver's license)
-When i was young, i ate a banana and some smarties together.
-I have two books that i had to read -in the last year- (my teacher gave it to us), but i still haven't read them.

Quote from: Question #19: My Life is AVTRWhat is the funniest, weirdest, or most embarrassing Na'vi or Avatar  related thing that has happened to you?

Oe zene ayngaru piveng fwa oeru 'u na tsa'u ke lolu...

I have to say that nothing like that happened to me... (yet)

Quote from: Question #20: Bonus QuestionWhat do you do/say if someone starts to say bad things about Avatar or the Na'vi?

Tse, oel fmivi futa peng poru fwa po zivene piak si peyä menariru, slä tì'efumì oeyä tsa'u ke tìkangkem sivi... Txo pol peng oeru ut a lu nìtxan kawng, oel fpìl futa oel pot 'eko... fu *'ekong si* mì peyä re'o :P

Well, i would try to tell them, that they should open their eyes, but in my opinion, that wouldn't work... If they say very bad things to me, i think i would attack them... or beat on their heads :P

MOE... not counting the questions that would require too many "i don't know"s if i wrote them in Na'vi... i'm a little proud now, that i managed to do this :D
Oh, and sorry for the long wait ;D as i said, i'm not that good with Na'vi, so i had to look up way too much words, but as i said, i'd really appreciate if some of you would point out my mistakes :D

Ulte irayo seiyi oe talun oe tsun "Na'vi kinätrrä" liveiu ulte talun ayngal nìn ut a oe pamrel soli! ;D
"Hrrap rä'ä si olo'ur smuktuä." ; "Ke'u ke lu ngay. Frakemit tung." (Assassin's Creed)

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Fmetoktu pxevopey

True
False
True

Nice job, ma tsmukan! :)
"One life ends, another begins"
"Pandora megannyi veszélyt rejt, s ezek közül a legalattomosabb az, hogy túlságosan megszeretteti magát."

Hawnuyu atxen

Quote from: Fmetoktu pxevopey on September 06, 2010, 02:00:55 PM
True
False
True

Nice job, ma tsmukan! :)

Irayo :D
Took about... 3 hours? ;D :P
(the na'vi part mainly... but it was good for practicing ;))
"Hrrap rä'ä si olo'ur smuktuä." ; "Ke'u ke lu ngay. Frakemit tung." (Assassin's Creed)

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Tìtxur Lefpomtokx

Yes, yes, i think you are great in na'vi, nice job!

False
True
True

Hawnuyu atxen

Quote from: Tìtxur Lefpomtokx on September 06, 2010, 02:06:58 PM
Yes, yes, i think you are great in na'vi, nice job!

Let's wait 'till someone, who IS good in Na'vi comes to correct it :P ;D

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Tirea Tawä

Txantsan!

Tì'efumì oeyä: Tsleng/Ngay/Ngay.   :D

(Oe ke tsun pivlltxe nìÌnglìsì.)
"Ha az ember kivágta az utolsó fát, megmérgezte az utolsó folyót, és kifogta az utolsó halat,
akkor rádöbben, hogy a pénz nem ehető..."

Indián közmondás

tìngay mungeyu

We are proud of you, ma tsmukan!  :)

I guess false, true, true:)

'Oma Tirea

Guessing...

Tsleng/Ngay/Ngay

...and will you mods quit misclicking rutxe ::)
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Toruk Makto

Congrats on being #21!

I guess T/N/N...

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Congratulations on being named NoTW! Looks like the Hungarian LN folks are taking over here....

I am going to guess N/T/N on your questions. #2 is one of the more interesting N/T questions posted here!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Dreamlight

http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

SunTzu te tsamtseo

Congratulations on being chosen NoTW!

my guess (in this case everything seems to be possible)

N/N/T
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Hawnuyu atxen

;D Irayo, guys ;D

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on September 07, 2010, 03:23:32 PM
Congratulations on being named NoTW! Looks like the Hungarian LN folks are taking over here....

Yup, we're taking over... who knows who'll be the next? ;) :P

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on September 07, 2010, 03:23:32 PM
I am going to guess N/T/N on your questions. #2 is one of the more interesting N/T questions posted here!

;D

Nikre tsa'usìn!

Ftiafpi

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Lol congratz ^^ - I guess T/T/T 

Nyx

Congrats!

I'm guessing N/N/N, because why not? Kids do silly things like that and I know from experience that almost no one reads the books school makes you read.

Kahoaliri

Kaltxì ma Hawnuyu atxen, and congratulations :D
false, true, true
"Si fu rä'ä si, tìfmi ke lu !" (Yoda)

Taronyu atxantslusam
"J'irai pas à droite !" *PAF* "Okay, on va à droite !"

Hawnuyu atxen

Well, since it's sunday already, i think it's about time for me to pass the title of NotW to another of our friends ;D

The answers for the N/T are:
Tsleng: i'm just learning driving... i passed the theory-part test, but the routine, the technologycal and the traffic "tests" are still before me :'( ;D
Ngay: i really did that. I have a photo too (laft hand: banana, i'm eating it on the pic, right hand: smarties) :D
Ngay: ... i've read them to about 100 pages , but they were... just boring... i really enjoy reading, but "Le Père Goriot"/"Old Goriot" and "Crime and Punishment"... i couldn't manage to read them... still, i'll have to, and i'm building up the strenght inside me for it ;)

Irayo seiyi oe ayngaru!

Nikre tsa'usìn!

'Oma Tirea

I was sensing partial unanimity along the way.

TSe, time to say kiyevame to this thread and move on?
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!