NotW #28: Skxawng

Started by Skxawng, October 25, 2010, 03:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kì'eyawn

Quote from: Markì on October 26, 2010, 06:09:00 PM
Skxawng Makto!   He banked so hard....

*giggle-snort-cough*

HRH.  Irayo, ma Markì.  I almost choked to death; thanks for that.
eo Eywa oe 'ia

Fra'uri tìyawnur oe täpivìng nìwotx...

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Carborundum on October 26, 2010, 04:11:10 AM
Huh? You haven't been NoTW yet? Well, it's about time then.
Mllteie nìwotx :D

Quote from: Ekirä on October 25, 2010, 08:31:08 PM
Quote from: Skxawng on October 25, 2010, 08:26:31 PM
Quote from: Sxkxawng alu 'Oma Tirea on October 25, 2010, 05:13:11 PM
Here's another question: how come you apparently once had a karma of -9000?  Special-mod-ness?  And would you ever consider adding 9000 back to it?]
talun oel Amerìkaru tolìng oeyä zekwäti lekxam :P
HRH.

..........really? :D
I wonder too...

I have also wondered why so much -karma.  It's not just a few bits here and there, but several thousand... W O U :o

...although ngari zewkä lekxam would explain a lot :P

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Must have been an upset producer....with mod powers!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Toruk Makto

Actually I was about to have a minor rant about not being NoTW more than once when I realized Skxawng hasn't had a once. Yeah, it is seriously about time.

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

judytuna

THINK: FLY!!!!!

<3

My guesses: true, true, false?

Plumps

So, you're actually one of the co-founders of the site! I had no idea! This is txantsan!

Ha, I just checked :P I remember your lessons and I still have a few on my computer :D

All the best to you ... keep flying, ma Skxawng ;) even if any SkxawngMakto tries to tell you otherwise ;D

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Plumps on October 28, 2010, 02:00:29 AM
So, you're actually one of the co-founders of the site! I had no idea! This is txantsan!

Irayo for mentioning that.  I wouldv'e never guessed that to be so, let alone to be true :o

All the best to you ... keep flying, ma Skxawng ;) even if any SkxawngMakto tries to tell you otherwise ;D[/font][/size]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Skxawng

Ayirayo, ma smuk!

Quote from: Maweyatan on October 26, 2010, 08:10:04 AM
Even worse is that you did that while saying oel ngati kameie. xDDDD Nice one. kxawm faysawtutel kamin tsakemit. xD
I was nervous, it was my first time in front of a camera :D

Ha, I just checked :P I remember your lessons and I still have a few on my computer :D

Indeed :) Worksheets will one day be updated I swear!!

Quote from: Sxkxawng alu 'Oma Tirea on October 28, 2010, 02:04:47 AM

Irayo for mentioning that.  I wouldv'e never guessed that to be so, let alone to be true :o
yup :D

"prrkxentrrkrr is a skill best saved for only the most cunning linguist"

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Skxawng on October 28, 2010, 01:18:25 PM

Indeed :) Worksheets will one day be updated I swear!!

Sounds txantsan.  Having being finished with NiaN for now, I wonder if Kaltxì Palulukan is going to be in for the surprise... ::)

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Prrton

QuoteThrough Love I find happiness, through Fame I find money, so Love and Fame.

Happy Halloween!

What's your costume??

You've got LOTS of love coming from these parts and epic GMA fame under your belt (including tsazekwä a'aw) so far, so it seems to me you're well on your way to happiness and WEALTH. Don't forget us little people, K?

I'm guessing NG, NG, TS.

Über-congrats on a week well-reigned!!

Maybe you could dress up as a gymnast for Halloween! (or a geneticist!. They both start with "g".) :o

überdoodlet

Skxawng

Quote from: Skxawng on October 25, 2010, 03:30:11 PM
1.  I used to be extremely into gymnastics, to the point of winning competitions. I was also a candidate for the US team in gymnastics, my event being Rings. However, I grew late, and quickly. Over the course of a year I grew about 12 inches and couldn't do gymnastics anymore, as my feet would hit the mat while doing giants on the bar.
Tsleng!
Well .. not entirely. I did gymnastics for about 8 years and was quite competitive about it, and I did grow to the point where my feet did hit the mat while doing giants ... I miss doing them they were so fun ;_;. However I was not slated for the US team in Gymnastics and I never actually won a competition ... lots of 2nd and 3rd places though.  I took up diving for a while after I grew but hated wearing speedos so I stopped doing it competitavely.

2. I was part of a band that grew popular during college, but was later kicked out after the leader of the band started going out with this one girl. The band fell apart afterwards. She was our Yoko Ono

Ngay!

We were called "The Robotniks" and we were together for 3 years, produced 3 original CDs worth of music and toured around Baltimore in our final year playing with other local bands. We even had a roadie! It was a lot of fun while it lasted, and I'll never forgive the yoko ono, though I've other reasons beyond getting booted from the band.

3. If I didn't get into Art School, I most likely would have gone into Astrophysics or Genetics.  

Tsleng!

I didn't have the math grades for either! However, I sorely wanted to do both, and I have an avid side interest in both subjects when I'm not speakin' na'vi or art-ing.

Skxawng

Quote from: Prrton on October 31, 2010, 01:51:27 PM
QuoteThrough Love I find happiness, through Fame I find money, so Love and Fame.

Happy Halloween!

What's your costume??

Maybe you could dress up as a gymnast for Halloween! (or a geneticist!. They both start with "g".) :o

I went as a Hipster:

which went over very well. :D

Next year I'm going to try to get super big n'ripped and go as Gaston. A gymnast-geneticist might be interesting, though I'm not sure I'd want to wear a leotard again, those skinny jeans were pretty awkward :P

Quote from: Prrton on October 31, 2010, 01:51:27 PM
You've got LOTS of love coming from these parts and epic GMA fame under your belt (including tsazekwä a'aw) so far, so it seems to me you're well on your way to happiness and WEALTH. Don't forget us little people, K?

I'm guessing NG, NG, TS.

Über-congrats on a week well-reigned!!
Txana ayirayo, ma prrton, ngeyä aylì'ul atstunwi oeru tìng txana prrte'it :D

tse, txo nawma oe slivu, ngeyä na'rìngmì oe nayew kelku sivi !!

'Oma Tirea

One last message while the thread is still open...

Seykxel sì nitram ngaru, ma Skxawng ~ ta Sxkxawng ;D

Also, not a bad job with my sentence.  I really need to see to a better mic so I can record some of these samples.... :P

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

That's a nice costume ma Skxawng.  ;D

Taronyu

Skxawng.

Wow.

And week over. Locked.