NotW #46 Amar

Started by amar, February 28, 2011, 01:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amar

Kaltxì ma Frapo !Oel ayngengati kamuye !

Quote from: Question #1Who are you?

Hello my name is Amar, I am from Saint Pons de Thomière a small town in the south of France. I am 13 years old (probably the youngest of the forum is not it?). I have one brother, two sisters and six nephews.
I speak: French (yes I swear! XD), Algerian (in fact I am from Algeria) a litlle bit of English, Spanish and Na'vi.

Quote from: Question #2Why are you here?

As soon as I saw the film I immediately hung up and I felt in love with Pandora and the language. It's sounds great in my memikyun nang! So I searched on the net to find some informations about the language but I found more : Learn Na'vi  !
First I sent a PM to xelloss and I directly started working on my Na'vi. Then I stayed because the atmosphere is great and people also !
Every day I'm 4/5 hours on the Forum.

Quote from: Question #3Where do your alias and profile pic come from?

So, for my profile picture ... I do not found that I like but it would not delay! But my pseudo... well that's my name!

Quote from: Question #4Srak nga tsun nìna'vi pivlltxe?

I don't speak very well Na'vi but I learn every day with probably the craziest Na'vi teacher ever: Xelloss! And every day when I talk with my friends or my family in my head I translate my answers nìNa'vi.
I started my apprenticeship when I arrived on the Forum.

Quote from: Question #5What's you favorite Na'vi word? Did you incorporate it (or others) into your everyday vocab?

My favorite  Na'vi word is unchallengeable : NANG! Each day I  say NANG ! but still I try to avoid to tell NANG at my teachers because if I tell them they probably would take me for a crazy boy --''

Quote from: Question #6In your opinion, what are the top three user-created content on the LN website?

Well the first is: Payoang! (Need I explain?)
The second: Taronyu the creator of the dictionary and which, without him, my level of Na'vi will close to 0%
And the third: Xelloss! Oeyä olo'eyktan! Who have translated the dictionary,  he's the craziest , the most Xelloss , the most ... the list goes on xD

Quote from: Question #7Have you made any contributions to the LN community that you're particularly proud of?

I made the Who's Who and I intend to contribute yet, but I have no idea xD

Quote from: Question #8What is it that you liked/hated the most about Avatar ?

I've seen Avatar  9 times in 2D ... Shame on me but I admit & I intend to catch up!
So in Avatar I love everything! Unless the pronunciation of the French nang! What that SKAOUNG means?

Quote from: Question #9Has Avatar  changed your life in any way?

Has Avatar changed your life in any way ?

I live in a village where the forest is all around and all the children were instructed in respect of the land so avatar has only strengthened my desire to protect the earth! Irayo ma Jim!

Are you trying to become a Na'vi?

I have requested an Avatar in my letter to Santa Claus he wrote me back: Your avatar will arrive in 2154 we are trying to shorten your waiting but you did not believe it ^ ^ '

Do you live on a tree?

We had a treehouse with friends but sawtutepak decided to prohibit and destroy!

Do you wear your hair in a long braid?Or are you just simply blue? Do you bond with animals?

No I'm not blue and I've not any braid ... at least not yet ::)

Is Gaia on your contact list?

Of course! Gaia is an old friend of mine she called me very often but she's on vacations right now so she's on my answering machine!

Did you have your photo 'shopped?

I'm incognito ...  ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Question #10If you could ask Frommer or Cameron three movie or language related questions what would they be?

Ma James could you pass the auditions in France? rutxe :D
Ma pawl ultxa mìFranse rutxe?

Quote from: Question #11What else do you do in you free time?

In my spare time I play football, BMX and guitar

Quote from: Question #12Name your top three favorite Earth animals from most favorite to least. Why those? What's the animal you're most terrified of?

For the top 3 of my favorite animals? I would say:
1) The dog: I think the dog is truly the best friend of man he is gifted with extraordinary intelligence standards and attached to the person with whom he lives.
2) The Cat: It is very graceful, sometimes very funny and very sweet!
3) The snake: I love snakes!

The Palu terrified me !
Scorpy terrified me !

Quote from: Question #13Pirate, ninja, zombie, or robot?

Hmmmm ... Ninja xD I would love to be a Ninja!

Quote from: Question #14What three items would you take to a desert island and why?

1) A Scorpy hanging it on a Xelloss to loosen up my cheekbones!
2) A computer to stay in touch with my friends, the Forum and the World in general
3) And my guitar, because my guitar is my second baby (I thought at first was my BMX but ride on dunes is difficult xD)

Quote from: Question #15If you could travel to anywhere in space and time (including fictional universes), where would you go and why?

Huh! my first trip would surely Alfa Centauri (Must I explain?)
Then I would continue to visit the space (one or two around the world before xD)

Quote from: Question #16If you were granted one single wish what would it be?

My only wish is to have no limited numbers of wishes! infinity wishes : D

Quote from: Question #17What is a question you'd ask yourself? How would you answer it?

My question: Why?
My answer: Because !

Quote from: Question #18True or false?

True / False:
- When  I was born, I made a moon-walk in front of the doctor.
- I have a room full "Avatarizing".
- I am able to kill a fly just by looking.

Quote from: Question #19: My Life is AVTRWhat is the funniest, weirdest, or most embarrassing Na'vi or Avatar  related thing that has happened to you?

Huh! The strangest thing that happened to me is ... That nothing happened to me !

Quote from: Question #20: Bonus Questionwhat would you be willing to help scorpius to break down the Na'vis ?

You know my answer ... NOTHING !!!!!

Eywa ayngengahu ma oeyä smuktu alu nawm ! ;)

Puvomun

Kaltxì ma Amar,

Congratulations on becoming what looks indeed like the youngest Na'vi of the week!

As to your true/false questions...
I would think
Tsleng
Ngay
Tsleng.

Enjoy your week of fame!
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

amar

Kaltxì ma puvomun , ngati kamuye !

Oe peng : Irayo nìtxan ma oeyä tsmukan !

I think too I'm the youngest and I'm proud about that ;)

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

seykxel sì nitram, ma Amar nang

I hope you do enjoy your week of fame.

Don't worry too much about Scorpy. I am working on a jamming device that will turn his own thought control back on him!

As for your N/T questions:  T/N/T The first and last questions are rather hard to believe  :o

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

amar

Kaltxì ngati kame !

I do not see why you say that ! I forgot to specify , I am a cousin at 186th degrees of matrix and a cousin at 298th degrees of Michael Jackson ! So anything is possible  ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D

a little hint:
PUB EVIAN - Baby Moon Walk

Marmotte psychopathe

Ho I'm used to scorpy !

Talis

Seykxel sì nitram!

false-true-false.

sorry I got no time, but wanted to answer you  ::)

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

QuoteKaltxì ngati kame !

I do not see why you say that ! I forgot to specify , I am a cousin at 186 degrees of matrix and a cousin at 298 degrees of Michael Jackson ! So anything is possible. ::)  :)  :)   :)

Deja vu????  ::)

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

amar

deja vu ?  ;D ;D ;D Irayo ma frapo !

amar

Dreamlight

Conga-rats.  :D

False, True, False.
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

conga rats!

also,  never guess :P
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

amar

Haha  ;D ;D Never guess  ::) ::) Irayo ma frapo !

xelloss

Kaltxì ma Amar

Slu NotW Lu txantsan nìtxan nang !
Seykxel sì nitram !

Nang !

tsleng
ngay
*tslay  ;D tsun hivahaw tìtsuse'a kententi nga nang

Eywa ayngahu !
Le premier homme qui est mort à du être drôlement surpris.
Partir c'est mourir un peu, et mourir c'est partir beaucoup.
La Terre est basse.
Les lénitions, en rouge

Le Na'vi fpi Ayskxawng 2022

amar

Hahahaha ! Xelloss your so xello-scorpique !! nang !

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

amar

Kaltxì Ma smuktu , what this " ngeng " means ?

amar

Human No More

"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: amar on March 03, 2011, 05:46:46 AM
Quote from: Ikranari on March 03, 2011, 03:26:39 PM
Quote from: amar on March 03, 2011, 05:46:46 AM
Yeah, confused me to, tought ngay was true  :-\  :D

It's the other way to combine ngay & tsleng ::)

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

amar

I did not see it like that! Hìtxoa ma ikranari ulte ma Skxawng alu Oma tirea , so if I understand all of your answers are true & false, so anything is possible? Mouhahaha I love it!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D