Notw #51 Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya

Started by Lolet, April 11, 2011, 11:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Congratulations on being NoTW.

I am going to guess T/N/T (false/true/false). I can't believe, especially with an art interest, that you have never been to a concert. A lot depends on your definition of a concert. Does Stravinsky count? or Styx? For me, both count, but I have heard far more classical than any other genre. I would not at all be surprised to find you are the same.

Bommel, I can tell you more about record players than you ever want to know...

Xelloss, not only is Pandora's atmosphere poisonous to us, it also stinks. With 2 percent hydrogen sulfide, you would have a hard time tolerating it. And it would get into your clothes, etc.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Maweyatan

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on April 18, 2011, 03:07:37 PM
Congratulations on being NoTW.

I am going to guess T/N/T (false/true/false). I can't believe, especially with an art interest, that you have never been to a concert. A lot depends on your definition of a concert. Does Stravinsky count? or Styx? For me, both count, but I have heard far more classical than any other genre. I would not at all be surprised to find you are the same.

Bommel, I can tell you more about record players than you ever want to know...

Xelloss, not only is Pandora's atmosphere poisonous to us, it also stinks. With 2 percent hydrogen sulfide, you would have a hard time tolerating it. And it would get into your clothes, etc.

It was the end of her week last night, and I think she answered the T&F questions in a post above Xelloss'.

Time to lock. :P
Admin, please?

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!