NotW #9: Tirea Aean

Started by Tirea Aean, June 13, 2010, 10:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tirea Aean

Who am I?

Kaltxì ulte oel ayngati kameie. Syaw fko oeru Tirea Aean fìplltxetsengmì. Kop syaw oer Kori. Oe kelku si Pxaltìmormì, ulte Lì'fya leNa'vi yawne lu oer nìtxan. Oe zene tsap'alute sivi ayngar nìwotx taluna oeru lolängu fìtrr ayu apxay a zene oe tsayhem sivi ulte ke lolu oer nìkeftxo skxom fte fìtsengmì pamrel sivi 'eyngìri oeyä. Tìmweypeyri ayngeyä irayo seiyi oe! ;D

Hello, and I see you. They call me Spirit Blue in this forum. I am also called Corey. I live in Baltimore, and I love the Na'vi language very much. I must apologize to you all because I had many things to do today and I didn't have a chance to write here my answer. For your patience I thank you! ;D

Why are you here?

Fìtsenget oel tok fte nivume leNa'via lì'fyateri ulte teri aysute fìplltxetsengä.

I am here to learn about the Na'vi language and about the people of this forum.

Where did your alias and profile pic come from?

Oeyä 'awvea tstxo lolu Ean Tirea a krr oe hapxìtu fìtsengä slamu. Oel run melì'ut Taronyuä lì'utsengmì ulte ngop tstxot. Tsat oel leykolatem fte lviu eyawr tafral tstxo oeyä set lu Tirea Aean. 'awvea rel oeyä lolu ta rel arusikx a Uniltìrantokx. set oeyä rel lu sìltsan nì'ul fte piveng teri oeyä tirea karyuä a fì'u lam oer.

My first (original) name was Blue Spirit when I became a member of this place. I found two words in Taronyu's dictionary and made a name. I changed it so that it may be correct, therefore my name now is Spirit Blue. My first (original) picture was from the movie Avatar. It seems to me that now my picture is better to tell about my spirit of a teacher.

Srake nga tsun nìna'vi pivlltxe?

Txo vay set ngal 'eyngit fìpawmìri ke omum, tsakrr lu nga skxawng.  :P  ;D Tsun oe pivlltxe nìNa'vi. Oe ke lu sweya tute a plltxe nìNa'vi, slä tìfmusi yawne lu oer! Lu oeru tìyawn atxan lì'fyari leNa'vi a fì'uti ngal skxakep ivomum. ;D Oe fmeri fte rivun sutet a tsun oehu nìNa'vi pivängkxo mokrifa...ha txo tsakem sivi nga tsun a krr oeru piveng rutxe!  :D

If until now you dont know the answer to this question, then you are a moron. :P ;D I can speak Na'vi. I am not the best person who speaks Na'vi, but I love trying! I have much love for the Na'vi language, this you probably know. ;D I am trying to find people who can voice chat with me in Na'vi...so if you can do that, then tell me please! :D

What's your favorite Na'vi word? Did you incorporate it (or others) into your everyday vocab?

Aylì'ufa Karyu Pawl, "lì'ut a tì'efumì oeyä lu lor frato mì lì'fya leNa'vi: Meoauniaea..." tsari mllte oe nìwotx. nìkeftxo ke längu ayskxom apxay fte sivar tsalì'ut krr a oe plltxe.

In the words of Paul Frommer, "The word which in my opinion is the most beautiful in the Na'vi language: Meoauniaea..." I agree with that totally. Unfortunately, there are not many opportunities to use that word when I speak.

In your opinion, what are the top three user-created content on the LN website?

lu yawne oeru pxefì'u: Taronyuä lì'utseng, Hikyuuriyä Tseng ro Fonguplltxe apxeyve, sì san Na'vi in a Nutshell sìk NeotrekkerZä.

I love these three things: Taronyu's dictionary, Hikyuuri's Teamspeak 3 server, and NeotrekkerZ's Na'vi in a Nutshell.

Have you made any contributions to the LN community that you're particularly proud of?

Polawm Payoangur san Tsun oeru livu Plltxetseng rutxe? oe new kivar suteru fìkifkeyä nìwotx Lì'fayt leNa'vi. sìk ulte ngolop pol oeru tsat. Tsatsengeru oe syaw Project Ngaynume. kxawm tsari ayngal stolawm. Oe ätxäle si fraporu 'Rrrtamì a new fìlì'fyat nivume tsnì fo slivu ayhapxìtu tìkangkemviyä oeyä. Oeru teya si fwa tsun oe kivar fìlì'fyat alor aynumeyur atxantsan fìtxan nang!  ;D

I asked Seabass if I could have a forum because I wanted to teach people of this whole world the Na'vi language. And he made it for me. I call that forum Project NgayNume (TrueLearn). Maybe you have have heard of it. I request the people of Earth who want to learn this language that they may become members of my project. It fills me to be able to teach this beautiful language to students so excellent!! ;D

What is it that you liked/hated the most about Avatar?

Na txampxì suteyä, oeru steykoli tsakrr a sawtutel afkay ska'änga kelutralit...lam oeru fwa lu oe 'eylan Na'viyä nìhawng slä lu tsaw sìltsan a fì'ut oel fpìl. Hapxì a lu prrte' oer frato mì rel arusikx lu krr a Jake sì Neytiri tswayon meikranfa...nìteng na txampxì suteyä..hrh tsahapxì tì'efumì oeyä lu lor nìtxan.

Like the majority of people, it made me mad when the hateful skypeople destroyed hometree...it seems to me that I am too much a friend of the Na'vi, but this is a good thing, I think. The part which I liked the most in the whole movie was when Jake and Neytiri fly with banshees...also like the majority of people...lol that part in my opinion is very beautirul.

Has Avatar changed your life in any way?

Uniltìrantokxìl tìreyit oeyä leykolatem nìtxan mawkrr a tsol'e'a oel tsarelit arusikx...Mawkrr a oel run lì'fyati leNa'vi, krrnamekx nìhawng fte tsat nivume...kop tse'a oel fratrr kawnga ayhem a sawtute 'Rrtamì sängi rey'engur...keftxo nìtxan...Suteru 'Rrtamì a fmeri fte tsayhemit ftivang: oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä smuk ulte ayngaru seiyi irayo.

Avatar changed my life a lot after I saw that movie...After I found the Na'vi language, I spent excessive time to learn it...also, I see every day the evil things that skypeople of Earth do to the balance of life...how very sad...To the people of Earth who are trying to stop those things: I see you my siblings, and I thank you.

If you could ask Frommer or Cameron three movie or language related questions, what would they be?

Tìpawm a'awve: tsaylì'u pamtseoä Uniltìrantokx lu aylì'upe? (tìpawm a lu suteru apxay.)
Tìpawm amuve: Ngenga new hu ohe pivängkxo nìNa'vi srak?  ;D
Tìpawm apxeyve: (Kämeronur:) Rutxe oeru piveng hapxìt Uniltìrantokxä a tì'efumì ngeyä lu sweya hapxì.

First Question: The words of Avatar's music are what? (a question which many people have)
Second Question: Do you want to chat with me in Na'vi?
Third Question: (to Cameron:) Please tell me the part of Avatar which in your opinion is best part.

What else do you do in your free time?

Oe lu numeyu ro numtseng a syaw fko tsatsengeru UMBC. tsun fko nivume nì'ul teri oe fìtsengmì: http://masempul.org/2010/05/kaltxi-ftu-pxaltimor/ txo ayngal kin ralpengit, tsun oe tsat ayngaru tivìng nìftue.  :D

I am a student at a school(university) called UMBC. One can learn more about me here:http://masempul.org/2010/05/kaltxi-ftu-pxaltimor/ if you need a translation, I can easily give you one. :D

Name your top three favorite Earth animals from most favorite to least.  Why those? What's the animal you're most terrified of?

Kopra...fayswirä yawne lu oer ulte tì'efumì oeyä kopra lu sweya fnel *sneykä 'Rrtamì.
Teyra Palulukan 'Rrtayä...Frakrr fayswirä larmu yawne oer. <lu foru txura te'lan...kea txopu>...Ayfalulukan 'Rrtayä nìwotx lu tìprrte' oer slä teyr lu slìtsana opin...
Pänta...new oel Päntat a tsun wivem nìfya'o a Kung Fu HRH!
hiyìk lu talun a fpìl oel futa ayHopra lu txantsan slä zene oe pivlltxe san Kopral oeti txopu seyki.

Cobra...I like snakes...and my favorite type of snake is the cobra...always thought they look cool.
White Tiger...I always thought there was something really cool about these<they have strong hearts...no fear>...I like tigers to begin with, and i like how they are white...
Panda...Always liked these as well...and after seein Kung Fu Panda...heheh
Ironically, Even tho I think Cobras are awesome, I must say i fear them.

Pirate, ninja, zombie, or robot?

Keruseya paytsamsiyu lefngap ;D

not sure whether i should translate this...

What three items would you take to a desert island and why?

Eltu lefngap, fya'o a tsun oe sivar tsat, ulte lahea tute a tsun nìNa'vi pivlltxe.
Solar Battery, 4G Laptop, someone else(who speaks Na'vi ;)) to endure such hell with.

If you could travel anywhere in space and time (including fictional universes), where would you go and why?

Pesul KE new sivop Eywa'evengne????????

Who would NOT take an all expense paid trip to Pandora????????

If you were granted one single wish what would it be?

oe rivangal fte tsun oe rivangal tì'i'avay krrä.

To have an unlimited amount of subsequent wishes.

What is a question you'd ask yourself? How would you answer it?

Lumpe oel päperawm tìpawmit?
oel ke omum...taluna Na'vi Srrä aKinä akìngìl oeti tsakem seyki.

Why am I asking myself a question?
I dont know...cuz the NotW question on the forum told me to.

True or false?

'aw. Lu oeru mesmuke.
Mune. Oe hu Karyu Pawl poltxe.
Pxey. Srr apxey oe rarmey luke syuve.

1. I have two sisters.
2. I have spoken to Frommer at least once.
3. I have went three days without eating before.

What is the funniest, weirdest, or most embarrassing Na'vi or Avatar related thing that has happened to you?

oel tolung rivun futa oeyä tsmuke pivlltxe nìNa'vi fa Ponguplltxe ftawnemkrrmì...lu poru vola ayzìsìt. lolu txantsan...nìteng poltxe nìSwenska taluna tsatsenget tok Ley'eylanit. hiyìk nìtxan tì'efumì oeyä.

I let my sister speak some Na'vi on Teamspeak the other day...Shes 8. it was pretty awesome...oh and she spoke swedish too cuz Le'eylan was on. funny stuffs.

Considering your enormous implication in the Na'vi language, all the benefits you got from it and all the trouble that it caused you, is there anything you would like to change from the point you've first heard of the language?

kehe, oe ke leykivatem ke'u. Set nìwotx aylì'ut poltxe, oe plltxe mefì'u: Fìtseng...lu awngeyä!!!...sì...'Ivong Na'vi!!!

No, I wouldnt change a thing. ALL of that stuff said. I say these two things: This...This is OUR LAND!!!...and...Let Na'vi Bloom!!!

Niwantaw

hey that's my wish!
damn people stealing my wish of cheatingness...  >:(

FTT dunno why... just felt like it
Only mostly AWOL.

Tirea Aean

Why is no person who finds a genie smart enough to make that epic wish??? i mean kaam aaan!!! lol

Dreamlight

True, True, False.  Very tentatively.
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Kyle Kepone

Oe lu 'eylan lì'fyayä leNa'vi

My Blog, including Na'vi lessons: http://dissentculture.wordpress.com

Niwantaw

I JUST THOUGHT OF THE ANSWER!

possible, possible and possible!
or XYZ
Only mostly AWOL.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Congratulations, Tiera on being picked NoTW! In responding to these questions, you have created some significant blocks of Na`vi text to translate and learn from. Thanks for doing that!

I see you like white tigers. If you ever come out to Reno, I'll introduce you to our white tiger Nikolai!

I hope to somehow get back into project Ngaynume before too much longer.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

kewnya txamew'itan

Conga-ratz for being the first NoTW karyu lì'fyayä!

I'm going to go for True/False/True (the main reason I said the second was false is that I'll be very jealous if it's true).
Internet Acronyms Nìna'vi

hamletä tìralpuseng lena'vi sngolä'eiyi. tìkangkem si awngahu ro
http://bit.ly/53GnAB
The translation of Hamlet into Na'vi has started! Join with us at http://bit.ly/53GnAB

txo nga new oehu pivlltxe nìna'vi, nga oer 'eylan si mì fayspuk (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)
If you want to speak na'vi to me, friend me on facebook (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)

numena'viyä hapxì amezamkivohinve
learnnavi's

Plumps

Ma Tirea,

tsive'a ngati fìtseng a fì'u oeru prrte' lu. Sì'eyngìri ngeyä nìNa'vi ngaru oe irayo seiyi taluna tsal awngar wìntxu futa aysì'eyng angim mì fìlì'fya alor nìngay lu letsunslu!
Set, frapo a ke new nivume lì'fyati awngeyä lu skxawng ;D
Sìlpey oe, ngal tìpawmit alahe 'ìyeveyng nìteng.

Meuia atxan a fì'u oeru lu skxom a pängkxo ngeyä tsmukehu :D Lamu hiyìk sì sìltsan nìtxan. Sìlpey oe, oengar skxom layu pxiye'rìn nìmun taluna oe new pivängkxo nìNa'vi nì'ul – tìtslusam ulte tìpuslltxe kop!

nìPxi, ngar tsmuke a'aw lu – tsmuke alahe tsunslatsu ;) Ha, 'u a'awve: ngay
Oel omum futa Karyu Pawlìl omum teri 'upxare lemokri pìlokmì ulte oel fpìl futa ngal poltxatse futa po poltxe san ngeyä tìtsun lì'fyayä lu sìltsan nìtxan sìk :P Ha, 'u amuve: ngay
Fì'u tsunslatsu slä munea 'u ngay lu, ha plltxe oel futa fì'u lu tsleng :)

Tìlusuri Na'vi Srrä aKinä a fì'u oe sìlpey, ngaru prrte' lìyevu.

Ta Plumps

tìlatem: irayo, ma tirea ;)

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Le'eylan

Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 13, 2010, 10:24:29 PM
I let my sister speak some Na'vi on Teamspeak the other day...Shes 8. it was pretty awesome...oh and she spoke swedish too cuz Le'eylan was on. funny stuffs.

It was fun!  :D ;D And the cool thing was that I understood what she said! ;)

Congrats Tirea, now let's see about these true/false...

True, cause.. well, I know you have one anyhow :D
True.. because sometimes miracles happens. Okey, maybe not, but I'm saying true cause that would be AWESOME!
False- because food is the greatest thing ever.
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Plumps on June 14, 2010, 02:24:15 AM
Ma Tirea,

tsive'a ngati fìtseng a fì'u oeru prrte' lu. Sì'eyngìri ngeyä nìNa'vi ngaru oe irayo seiyi taluna tsal awngar wìntxu futa aysì'eyng angim mì fìlì'fya alor nìngay lu letsunslu!
Set, frapo a ke new nivume lì'fyati awngeyä lu skxawng ;D
Sìlpey oe, ngal tìpawmit alahe 'ìyeveyng nìteng.

Meuia atxan a fì'u oeru lu skxom a pängkxo ngeyä tsmukehu :D Lamu hiyìk sì sìltsan nìtxan. Sìlpey oe, oengar skxom layu pxiye'rìn nìmun taluna oe new pivängkxo nìNa'vi nì'ul – tìtslusam ulte tìpuslltxe kop!

nìPxi, ngar tsmuke a'aw lu – tsmuke alahe tsunslatsu ;) Ha, 'u a'awve: ngay
Oel omum futa Karyu Pawlìl omum teri 'upxare lemokri pìlokmì ulte oel fpìl futa ngal poltxatse futa po poltxe san ngeyä tìtsun lì'fyayä lu sìltsan nìtxan sìk :P Ha, 'u amuve: ngay
Fì'u tsunslatsu slä munea 'u ngay lu, ha plltxe oel futa fì'u lu tsleng :)

Tìlusuri Na'vi Srrä aKinä a fì'u oe sìlpey, ngaru prrte' lìyevu.

Ta Plumps

For the Sawtute out there: He said:

Spirit,

To see you here is a pleasure to me. For your answers in Na'vi I thank you because that shows us that long answers in this beautiful language is possible!
Now, everyone who doesnt want to learn our language is a moron  ;D
I hope, you will answer other questions as well.

Much honor is to me the chance to chat with your sister  :D It was funny and very good. I hope, we will have a chance very soon again because I want to chat in Na'vi more-understanding and speaking also!

Especially, you have one sister-another sister might be possible  ;) So, the first thing: true
I know that Paul Frommer knows about the voice message on the blog and I think that you might have said that he said, "your ability of the language is very good."  :P So, the second thing: true
This might be possible, but the second thing is true, so I say that this is false.  :)

Being Na'vi of the Week I hope will be pleasurable to you.

From Plumps.
-------------------------------------------------------

Ma Plumps: Ngeyä tì'eyng leNa'vi sìltsan nìteng leiu ulte fì'uri oe ngaru seiyi irayo. :) Sawtutefpi oe ralpoleng. Leykolatem meut 'upxaremì ngeyä. set lu eyawr a fì'ut oel fpìl. :D

Plumps: Your Na'vi answer is good as well, and I thank you for it. :) For the sake of the skypeople I translated. Changed two things in your message. Now it's correct, I think. :D

SunTzu te tsamtseo

Congratulations Tirea, my guess:

T/T/F
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Nusumea Tirea

Congratulations.

I go for true, true, true

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

I say false true false because the second one is too good to be a lie!
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Nusumea Tirea on June 14, 2010, 11:25:29 AM
Congratulations.

I go for true, true, true

I figured the rule was that in those three things, they cannot all be true, and they cannot all be false. at least one of them must be different.

EDIT: POST Six hundred!! Woot! thanks for pointing that out, Le'eylan! :D

Le'eylan

Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Nusumea Tirea

:-[
Ok, then  then I guess: false, true, true  :)

Plumps

Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 14, 2010, 11:10:52 AM
Ma Plumps: Ngeyä tì'eyng leNa'vi sìltsan nìteng leiu ulte fì'uri oe ngaru seiyi irayo. :) Sawtutefpi oe ralpoleng. Leykolatem meut 'upxaremì ngeyä. set lu eyawr a fì'ut oel fpìl. :D

*Irayo, ma Tirea, oe lu skxawng :P – fratrr tìkxey si san -ìl sì -ti sìk :'(
Oe tìyawr soli

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Plumps on June 14, 2010, 01:39:03 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 14, 2010, 11:10:52 AM

*Irayo, ma Tirea, oe lu skxawng :P – fratrr tìkxey si san -ìl sì -ti sìk :'(
Oe tìyawr soli

tam tam ma Plumps. Omum oel futa oeru tìkxey fratrr nìteng. no one is perfect. :D