NotW#83 Ean Hufwetulyu

Started by Ean Hufwetulyu, December 06, 2011, 07:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: Question #1Who are you?
My name is Ean Hufwetulyu aka Micheal. I am a police academy graduate and with my BA in History and BS in Mathematics. I am also an inventor in the field of Space Engineering and Technology. I live in North Georgia, so any smuke fu smukan in the area Kaltxì and hope to talk you soon. On Dec 17, I will turn 26. My sa`nu is a healer (doctor office nurse) and sempu is a software engineer. I speak and read Japanese, Binary Code, and still learning Na`vi.

Quote from: Question #2Why are you here?
After watching Avatar, I fell in love with the Na`vi because it was a derivative of my Native American Heritage. I wanted to other who saw the Na`vi spirit with them. I fell in love language because I could comminute with our smuke and smukan. I love nature and the natural beauty of our Great Mother Gaia and Pandora during the day has epic beauty. At night, Eywa beauty was breath taking.
Quote from: Question #3Where do your alias and profile pic come from?
My name Ean Hufwetulyu means Blue Wind Runner represent unique parts of me. My favorite color is blue; my natural elements are wind and fire, and my favorite ways relax and exercise is running. In addition, I am very huge fan of Sonic the Hedgehog.
Quote from: Question #4Srak nga tsun nìna'vi pivlltxe?
Right now I feel I'm weak with verbal speaking because I not able to find a smuk to talk with, so if anyone has a skype my name is NeoKingSonic. My study tools include: printouts, Na`vi dictionary, and I use flash cards and fan fiction writing to strengthen my nìna`vi. My ultimate is to become fluent in nìna`vi. My girlfriend loves languages and I convince her learn our language. She has recently become part of the Na`vi and took the name Palulukan Mì Uk. My family support the fact I speak Na`vi. Some of my friends find it weird, but they respect what I do. 
Quote from: Question #5What's you favorite Na'vi word? Did you incorporate it (or others) into your everyday vocab?
Tanhì and yes
Quote from: Question #6In your opinion, what are the top three user-created content on the LN website?
Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite
Human No More
Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì
Quote from: Question #7Have you made any contributions to the LN community that you're particularly proud of?
I plan continue to contributing with my knowledge of science and engineering.
Quote from: Question #8What is it that you liked/hated the most about Avatar ?
13-20 times
I understood the medical terminology and parts use for the link chamber. 
Quote from: Question #9Has Avatar  changed your life in any way?
I stated an organization called Ion Green to find new way of energy and engine designs that will also help clean up the environment. Now our main goal is to rid our planet for the use of fossil fuel and dirty technology, so if anyone wants to helps let me know. We need engineers , thinker, and those with ideas who need help to it real.
I learned to Shot a bow and arrow, made loincloths, and I'm about to get my hair braided.
Quote from: Question #10If you could ask Frommer or Cameron three movie or language related questions what would they be?
How are Na`vi born?
What is the physiologic and biologic make up of the Avatars?
What is the planetary make up?
Quote from: Question #11What else do you do in you free time?
Read and write fanfiction
Quote from: Question #12Name your top three favorite Earth animals from most favorite to least. Why those? What's the animal you're most terrified of?
Lion (power, speed, and leadership)
Wolf (committed to their clan or pack)
Eagle (Flying in air with pride)
Quote from: Question #13Pirate, ninja, zombie, or robot?
Ninja
Quote from: Question #14What three items would you take to a desert island and why?
Bow and Arrow, water, and flint
Quote from: Question #15If you could travel to anywhere in space and time (including fictional universes), where would you go and why?
Beside Pandora, Mobius because it the birthplace of Sonic Hedgehog.
Quote from: Question #16If you were granted one single wish what would it be?
To be rich so I can use my money to break the status quo.
Quote from: Question #17What is a question you'd ask yourself? How would you answer it?
Why do you want to change the world? So all people can be given the chance to reach their greatest potential.
Quote from: Question #18True or false?
I am the smartest person in the engineering field.
I hunt without a gun.
I can bench press 320lbs
Quote from: Question #19: My Life is AVTRWhat is the funniest, weirdest, or most embarrassing Na'vi or Avatar  related thing that has happened to you?
I hissed at my sister when she stole my loincloth.
Quote from: Question #20: Bonus QuestionWhat animal on Pandora would you want to be if you had a choice of any of the creatures?
Irayo

[/quote]
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Tsmuktengan

You forgot to answer the last question.  ;D

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

O.o 

I was wondering where you went Ean!

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

Ean Hufwetulyu

Reinhardt university and Georgia Northwestern Tech police academy. Btw I just completed my last class and I get sworn in on Thrus.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on December 06, 2011, 05:42:12 PM
Reinhardt university and Georgia Northwestern Tech police academy. Btw I just completed my last class and I get sworn in on Thrus.

Congrats!

NotW#82

Ean Hufwetulyu

Swoka Ikran

Congrats :)

No clue about the T/F...I'll say Ts/Ts/Ng.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Kamean

Seykxel nìtramsì. :)

Säfpìl oeyä - Ts/Ng/Ng. :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

xelloss

Kaltxì ma Ean Hufwetulvu

Seykxel sì nitram leFranse ngar nang ;)

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on December 06, 2011, 07:40:22 AMI fell in love with the Na`vi because it was a derivative of my Native American Heritage.
You're a Native ?
Yeah ! Txantsan nang :D

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on December 06, 2011, 07:40:22 AMI hissed at my sister when she stole my loincloth.
Txantsan nang

Hmmm, sìpawm oeyä :
Tsleng, ngay, ngay  ;)

Eywa ngahu frakrr !

=> Ps :
kramat ngaru nang !  :D
Le premier homme qui est mort à du être drôlement surpris.
Partir c'est mourir un peu, et mourir c'est partir beaucoup.
La Terre est basse.
Les lénitions, en rouge

Le Na'vi fpi Ayskxawng 2022

Txur’Itan

Seykxel sì nitram!

T/T/T
私は太った男だ。

Tanri

Oeri nìteng, ma Ean Hufwetulyu - Seykxel sì nitram!

'En oeyä: Ngay, Ngay, Ngay (fra'u tsunslu ;))

Teri "Sonic the Hedgehog" - nìlaw tsmuke ngeyä ke tsalmun tivul ne tsenge a lìm, hu tewng ngeyä. :D
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: xelloss on December 08, 2011, 12:29:04 PM
Kaltxì ma Ean Hufwetulvu

Seykxel sì nitram leFranse ngar nang ;)

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on December 06, 2011, 07:40:22 AMI fell in love with the Na`vi because it was a derivative of my Native American Heritage.
You're a Native ?
Yeah ! Txantsan nang :D

Quote from: Ean Hufwetulyu on December 06, 2011, 07:40:22 AMI hissed at my sister when she stole my loincloth.
Txantsan nang

Hmmm, sìpawm oeyä :
Tsleng, ngay, ngay  ;)

Eywa ngahu frakrr !

=> Ps :
kramat ngaru nang !  :D

Irayo ma smuk. And the pics epic, and the maway pic to funny I cant stop laughing

kiidfliirt

:P kaltxi, Oel Ngati Kameie, kxawm nga can teach me more of na'vi please

Ean Hufwetulyu

Srane ma tsmukan send a private message and we go from there

Alyara Arati

Congrats (somewhat late)!  Um... F/T/T
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Ean Hufwetulyu

Irayo everyone for this honor. The answers were F/T/F if you want to know about anything please message me and agian Irayo ma smuke si smukan.