TotW #1(NotW #22) Tawtewng

Started by Niwantaw, September 12, 2010, 07:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

I would try to do it in Na'vi but I think I'm going to just butcher English for now...

Question #1
Who are you?
old gallery link?id=1064[/img]
Me... well I'm me Christian Irving, nutter, creepy kid with a laptop ect ect. I'm 15 (16 on Thursday WOOOOOOOOO!!!) and live in a smallish village in England called Earith not too far from cambridge. I'm not too far off 6 foot and am either the most annoying person you know, the least helpful person you know or the most random. Failing that I'm at least the evilest. I'm in year 11 at school and doing History (aka sleeping), German (aka looking hopelessly confused), ICT (aka playing around on computers building websites and random animations), electronics ( soldering my finger to the circuit board) and the stuff you have to do (english, science, maths ect)

Question #2
Why are you here?
TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
actually sometime back in feburary my best friend (Yeya swizaw now no longer active) dragged me kicking and screaming onto here. First week... not much from me... week 2 nowt... week 3 you couldn't get rid of me with a crane. Now I stay here for the community because everywhere else I'm generally disliked and here (I hope) I've made a fair few friends and some people even find me funny (sometimes)

Question #3
Where do your alias and profile pic come from?
My first name I use on here was the name I used for more or less everything (Fishhunter87... Don't ask) then I changed to Tawtute Akwang after a few weeks (do I need to explain that one?) and then thanks to kewnya txamew'itan (I think that's the right guy I'm pretty sure he changes his name every week)

Question #4
Srak nga tsun nìna'vi pivlltxe?
Erm... Narp... I keep meaning to learn but I always get sidetracked... (and the fact that I couldn't really learn at home (Brother who would hit me every time he caught me on the forums... fun [/sarcasm]) really ruined the attempts) Anyway I will learn it... Soon(ish)

Question #5
What's you favorite Na'vi word? Did you incorporate it (or others) into your everyday vocab?
Mrr. I can actually pronounce it :D but apart from in my ICT book (which is numbered in english and Na'vi) I never really use it :( (Funny it's teh number five and this question is number five...)

Question #6
In your opinion, what are the top three user-created content on the LN website?
Na'vi in a nutshell. Taronyu's dictionary. Spam board

Question #7
Have you made any contributions to the LN community that you're particularly proud of?
Does awful humour count?

Question #8
What is it that you liked/hated the most about Avatar ?
Liked: I loved the environment dunno why but I just love the place....
Hated: The death of Quaritch. I liked that guy he was almost as evil as me :D

Question #9
Has Avatar  changed your life in any way?
More cheerful. Seriously before I saw it I was one of those people who could kill any joke, ruin anyone's day. Yeah I was just on big barrel of laughs. Now I've turned into a bizarrely optimistic person who tends to at least try to be cheerful 24/7 and try to spread being cheerful about.

Question #10
If you could ask Frommer or Cameron three movie or language related questions what would they be?
Cameron: I can be in avatar 2/3?
Cameron: How many more awesome films are you planning on making?
Frommer: I can haz Babel fish?

Question #11
What else do you do in you free time?
I play far too many computer games, read a fair few books, dabble in warhammer 40K (a very small guard army) and lately I've been butchering the word fanfiction

Question #12
Name your top three favorite Earth animals from most favorite to least. Why those? What's the animal you're most terrified of?
Leopards - I just think they are brilliant (and I have a Bengal snow leopard and a Bengal leopard in my house... Ozzy and Molly)
Wolves - They are the perfect hunters I think and they are so graceful while they are at it too
Spiders - because everyone else hates them. and I think they are brilliant.

Quote from: Question #13
Pirate, ninja, zombie, or robot?
Can't I be a creeper instead?

Question #14
What three items would you take to a desert island and why?
laptop with Internet access. air conditioned camper van. Lifetime stockpile of mars bars.

Question #15
If you could travel to anywhere in space and time (including fictional universes), where would you go and why?
Either the fallout universe because I just love the idea of the place and there is so much there for the careful person or I would go to Pandora. Because I love the environment. (I need to move to a forested area... I like trees too much to live in the fens)

Question #16
If you were granted one single wish what would it be?
To actually know what I'm doing at least half the time.

Question #17
What is a question you'd ask yourself? How would you answer it?
Is this really a good idea?
Meh screw it I'm going to do it anyway.

Question #18
True or false?
My favorite band is muse
I've competed in a world wide gaming tournament for money
I've run out of ideas to put for this

Question #19: My Life is AVTR
What is the funniest, weirdest, or most embarrassing Na'vi or Avatar  related thing that has happened to you?
I screamed Kehe once in the middle of english... that lead to some seriously funny looks....

Question #20: Bonus Question
You are here and -maybe- you are learning na'vi, so why do you say you are with the RDA?
Because to defeat an enemy you must know your enemy. Look what Quaritch caused by not knowing his enemy. Mistakes only happen if you let them.

Yeah it's not the best... I need to get more interesting...
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

T/F/F  hahahahaah.  finally we have heard from the evil 1.  I don't see you as the gamer type and i think that you havve plenty fo ideas.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Ftiafpi

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ekirä

Congratulations! ;D ;D Finally the tawtute gets the spotlight.

T/T/T

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Eanikran

Quote from: Tawtewng on September 12, 2010, 07:05:32 PM
Question #14
laptop with Internet access. air conditioned camper van. Lifetime stockpile of mars bars.
:D

Question #18
True or false?
My favorite band is muse
I've competed in a world wide gaming tournament for money
I've run out of ideas to put for this

well, you've been talking about Muse lately, and I've seen your huge wall of games, so I'm going with TTF. because putting 'Ive run out of ideas for this' is an idea for this.  :D ;D

edit-oh and congrats on notw  ;D

Niwantaw

Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on September 12, 2010, 09:02:51 PM
Question #14

It's a well known fact that I run off tea and mars bars
Only mostly AWOL.

Quote from: Tawtewng on September 12, 2010, 09:04:21 PM
Question #14
laptop with Internet access. air conditioned camper van. Lifetime stockpile of pickles.

It's a well known fact that I run off tea and pickles

Eanikran

Question #14

hrh, I was thinking specifically of the picklefari-marslim conflict on the spam boards  :D :D

Is my earlier comment what you speak of?

Eanikran

Niwantaw

Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on September 12, 2010, 09:06:29 PM
Question #14

hrh, I was thinking specifically of the picklefari-marslim conflict on the spam boards  :D :D
Do not speak of those pickle worshipping fools. Or I may have to kill you.
Quote from: Tskalepä Tsamsiyu on September 12, 2010, 09:06:02 PM
Question #14
laptop with Internet access. air conditioned camper van. Lifetime stockpile of pickles.

It's a well known fact that I run off tea and pickles

and that is just wrong...
Only mostly AWOL.

Irayo ;D

I can't stop laughing at this food fight.

'Oma Tirea

FÌ'U

LU 

HIYÌK

NÌTXAN

XDD  XDD  XDD

Oh, and BTW, guessing TX/TX/TX ><D
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Dreamlight

http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Taronyu

You share my birthday, dude. Only six years younger. :D

Toruk Makto

I predict this will end up as the longest NotW thread so far.

N/N/T at a guess...

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

SunTzu te tsamtseo

Congratulations

i go for N/N/T (just for the logic behind the Idea of no ideas...)

Because to defeat an enemy you must know your enemy.

Seems strangely familiar to me, or at least to the origin of my alias...  ;D
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."