Started by Kxeyo, January 24, 2011, 10:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxeyo

Looks like no one has seen that...yet. Seen that in our tv-guide today. Yeah, I know it looks (maybe) a bit stupid and the text isn't very favorable, but who cares? I think it's funny. ::)

http://theblemish.com/2011/01/annalynne-mccord-films-90210-avatar/

Oh, right, I'm not the lucky swine that met her. Unfortunately... :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Ahahaha! That's awesome. I think that's something I'd do to impress someone. It would definitely impress me ;)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Maweyatan

Did anyone notice this?

QuoteAnnaLynne McCord filmed scenes for 90210 in Westwood yesterday dressed as one of the blue cats from Avatar.

AND...the spiky tail...WTF?

Kxeyo

Quote from: Maweyatan on January 24, 2011, 04:26:47 PM
Did anyone notice this?

QuoteAnnaLynne McCord filmed scenes for 90210 in Westwood yesterday dressed as one of the blue cats from Avatar.

Right, blue cats...I doubt that cats have spiky tails... :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Txura Rolyu

I dont think she understands how to be Na'vi. If SHE tried to impress me with that the way she is then I would feel sad that she was not doing a good job of understanding the Na'vi. If it were some sweet, hot, blue cat from these forums... and I wasnt already in a relationship... then I think that would lead to a lot of things.  ;D
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Maybe she thought she needed some 'liger' in her looks....Napolean Dynamite's liger had a spiky tail.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Txura Rolyu

What? I  was gonna say we would talk about the Na'vi language and go running around the forest enjoying the sights. Then maybe a nice end of the day watching Avatar and falling asleep in each others arms... That would be great... how i wish that were possible right now.  :(
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Toruk Makto

Her "tail" looks like a garden hose with warts.

Ick.

ta Markì

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Maweyatan on January 24, 2011, 04:26:47 PM
Did anyone notice this?

Wou, I just noticed that lol. Yeah, that looks wrong and she doesn't have any stripes, but it's not a total fail.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Txura Rolyu

Yeah her costume is for sure a screw up. I could get it more right than they could.  ;)

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Markì on January 24, 2011, 10:06:02 PM
Her "tail" looks like a garden hose with warts.

Ick.

A spiky garden hose :P ::)

Na'vi imitation fail :P

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

bommel

Eana Tanhì

hrh ;D this is awesome :D

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

archaic

"Because any guy you meet on the internet will be a nerd and into Avatar. It's a scientific fact."
Not sure this is always true.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Ekirä

Quote from: archaic on January 27, 2011, 06:58:05 AM
"Because any guy you meet on the internet will be a nerd and into Avatar. It's a scientific fact."

I believe that was sarcasm. :P

Eana Tanhì

The part about nerd is not true.. but a part about Avatar is :D

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Kxeyo

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on January 27, 2011, 01:30:04 PM
The part about nerd is not true.. but a part about Avatar is :D
Well, it must be more or less true. I assume. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Txura Rolyu

You just gotta look for LNforums and ta-da! there are guys and gals who love avatar enough to talk about it to no end.  ;D

Eyawng te Klltepayu

In my experience generic nerds hate Avatar with a passion. I adore it but then I'm fairly atypical and I sometimes behave in contrarian or even meta-contrarian ways.
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.