A response from Paul Frommer!

Started by Payoang, January 20, 2010, 02:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plumps

I think what Dreamlight means is that Esperanto is not included in the list on the right where you can read the appeal in the different languages ;)

But that's a different text, ma Dreamlight, the various translations of Karyu Pawl's message are to be found in the subforums of each language, I presume.

Dreamlight

Guess what?  Aside from the welcome thread, the Esperanto forum is <insert ominous music here> empty!
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Plumps

Then, I kindly suggest that you add it there – there are a few Esperantists around here ;) They'd be interested in it... And it's a way to bring it to life again.

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Plumps on May 27, 2010, 03:45:36 AM
Then, I kindly suggest that you add it there – there are a few Esperantists around here ;) They'd be interested in it... And it's a way to bring it to life again.

Yeah, that is empty, I went and checked for giggles.

Plumps, how do you have 1000+ posts and be a Na'vi Dict. member and only have 3 stars?
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Plumps

What I noticed now is that Payoang put different translations in his first post of the message – perhaps that's a good spot for the Esperanto translation as well.
That's a job for Payoang himself or one of the moderators

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on May 27, 2010, 01:46:29 PM
Yeah, that is empty, I went and checked for giggles.

Plumps, how do you have 1000+ posts and be a Na'vi Dict. member and only have 3 stars?
I don't know – that's a question for Payoang/Seabass, I guess ;)

I think it has something to do with the ›special‹ status of being a dict-navi member – that's an Austrian/German dictionary project that I'm involved in. In the German subforum I have mod status and 5 stars ... beats me how that works :P but I don't mind really ... it doesn't say anything really now, does it?

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Well, it would seem Dreamlight is the first one (that I know of) that created an Esperanto translation. You might want to get in touch with Payoang to get it added.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."