Broken the 150 Member Barrier

Started by Seze, December 21, 2009, 09:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seze

Kaltxì,

It appears we have over 50 ( 62 for those who are only counting with 8 fingers ) members registered in less than 24 hours of having this forum up.  

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Tirealì'u

Tewti! This is seriously taking off - and a lot faster than I would have expected.

Payoang

I'm rather amazed as well how quickly this is growing. Welcome everyone!

Seze

I thought it was pretty amazing when we were all using the email list yesterday and it seemed like my phone was constantly vibrating due to the almost continual stream of emails coming in.  I'm really glad we switched to the forum, my email inbox thanks you all...

HawkPidgeon

Wow! What an experience :D what a thing to happen.

And it's all happening so fast!
Fìtsenge lu Eywayä kelku, sì fìtsenge lor lu. | Oel oeti kameie fa ngeyä menari.

Skxawng

just like the e-mail system, I look away for ten minutes (or in my case 7 hours in a car) and things are already out of control! Kickass!

"prrkxentrrkrr is a skill best saved for only the most cunning linguist"

Seze

Quote from: Z on December 21, 2009, 10:23:55 PM
just like the e-mail system, I look away for ten minutes (or in my case 7 hours in a car) and things are already out of control! Kickass!

My email inbox was going nuts before we switched to the forum, can you imagine what Dr. Frommer is going through with his email inbox?

wisnij

Quote from: snowyfox on December 21, 2009, 10:31:59 PM
My email inbox was going nuts before we switched to the forum, can you imagine what Dr. Frommer is going through with his email inbox?

Yes, but I'd rather not.  ;D
Wé cildra biddaþ þé, éalá láréow, þæt þú taéce ús sprecan rihte, forþám ungelaérede wé sindon, and gewæmmodlíce we sprecaþ.

Karyu Amawey

Hopefully it isn''t too awful, that way he won''t regret creating and/or further developing Na'Vi
Oel ayngati kameie

Eywayä mokri

Just woke up this morning and....huh! So many posts to read. ^^
°°We don't forget anyone, we only get used to their absence.°°

Sarkath

I was gone all day for the most part and just now have time to catch up. Kept me busy.

Seze

Quote from: Eywayä on December 22, 2009, 01:40:48 AM

What part of the world are you from?  You're getting up as quite a few of us are now going to bed here in the US.  This forum is turning into a forum that doesn't sleep...

wisnij

I'm kind of dreading going to bed and then seeing a hundred new posts in the morning.  I'm not gonna get anything done at work! :D

Of course it's great to see everyone so active, but I want to follow everything that's going on because it's all so interesting.
Wé cildra biddaþ þé, éalá láréow, þæt þú taéce ús sprecan rihte, forþám ungelaérede wé sindon, and gewæmmodlíce we sprecaþ.

Eywayä mokri

Quote from: snowyfox on December 22, 2009, 01:44:52 AM
Quote from: Eywayä on December 22, 2009, 01:40:48 AM

What part of the world are you from?  You're getting up as quite a few of us are now going to bed here in the US.  This forum is turning into a forum that doesn't sleep...

Should read my presentation. :))

I live in Switzerland, Europe. :) It's 9 a.m. out there.

Brainiac

We're multiplying. I bet we can double the users-count daily, if we find enough fans.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Eywayä mokri

Quote from: Brainiac on December 22, 2009, 02:41:12 AM
We're multiplying. I bet we can double the users-count daily, if we find enough fans.

Should'nt be that hard. :)

Elysio

Now because of you i'm affraid to sleep  ;D  I'll need the whole morning to read all the new messages...

(and yes US users, when you go to bed, we wake up, a very hellish circle :D)

Brainiac

we're at 75, and I want to be at 150 ASAP  ;D
Git your friends over here!

Antony

Only 46 members that have posted though.

Brainiac

Quote from: Antony on December 22, 2009, 05:23:35 AM
Only 46 members that have posted though.

There're always quiet members. but they are here, and it's the thought that counts.
or something ;D