Cirque du Soleil: TORUK - The First Flight

Started by Toruk Makto, April 27, 2015, 06:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Tareyu on April 05, 2016, 09:24:16 AM
Kaltxì ma smuktu,

I have one advice for those of you who haven't seen it yet...
Bring your smartphone with you for the show! With your phone you can download an app that opens during the show and it helps to get in the atmosphere of the show.

I wish a good experience for those who will see it. ;)

Tsaw lu txantsan! That's a really brilliant idea! What percentage of the folks seeing the show used the app?

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Quote from: Wind12 on April 03, 2016, 07:20:35 PM
It was SPECTACULAR :D :D :D :D It was an awesome show, to add to my Avatar experiences in life :)

Nawma sa'nok aylrrtok sameiyi ngaru! :D :)

Quote from: Tareyu on April 05, 2016, 09:24:16 AM
Kaltxì ma smuktu,

I have one advice for those of you who haven't seen it yet...
Bring your smartphone with you for the show! With your phone you can download an app that opens during the show and it helps to get in the atmosphere of the show.

I wish a good experience for those who will see it. ;)

I read in one review on FB of CdS Toruk that was annoying when people have their phones in hands intead of letting them in their pockets. Is it true?

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Vawmataw

Quote from: Hahaw[hhvhhvcz] on April 05, 2016, 04:24:48 PM

I remember there were t-shirts, a toruk plushie, a mug and probably flashy objects on the theme of Pandora.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tareyu

Tsa'u oeru teya si.
(Can you correct me if my sentence isn't correct? I just started.)

Quote from: Hahaw[hhvhhvcz] on April 05, 2016, 04:24:48 PM

I read in one review on FB of CdS Toruk that was annoying when people have their phones in hands intead of letting them in their pockets. Is it true?

I assure you, no one is on their phones during the show, it is only use for an immersion purpose. If you want an example, look in the spoiler:
I'm a little bit lost without you!

Wind12

^Srane! although in my case I dont have a smartphone, I do have an ipad mini... but the venue I went to doesnt allow use of tablet computers, so I couldnt do the app thing.

Ertew

Noooo  :(
I want to see this show, but CdS don't want to go to Europe.
Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors.

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Quote from: Ertew on April 12, 2016, 01:36:09 PM

Kehe, ke tsun livu tìngay! Where did you read it?
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Toliman

Keheeeeeeeeeeeee  :(

(I still hope that ... )

Vawmataw

o rly?
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Is that CdS in general, or just this show?

Yawey ngahu!

Tìtstewan

CdS is active in Europe, but there is no Toruk show planned for Europe at the moment. :( Maybe 2017/2018?

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Toliman

Quote from: Tìtstewan on April 12, 2016, 10:06:05 PM
CdS is active in Europe, but there is no Toruk show planned for Europe at the moment. :( Maybe 2017/2018?
I hope that yes.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Toliman on April 13, 2016, 11:15:23 AM
Quote from: Tìtstewan on April 12, 2016, 10:06:05 PM
I hope that yes.
I hope for you and all other smuk in Europe that this is true!

Yawey ngahu!

Alan

Irayo ma wind.

The planning team have been made aware and are currently working on it.

Alan

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Keftxoa fì'u nìtxan lu nì'aw nang!

Can anything more go wrong this year?

I have nonrefundable airline tickets to Raleigh for this time period. The way the budget is working out, I can't absorb the cost of another set of tickets. I'll try rescheduling the tickets I have, but the reschedule fees could be as much as half of what I originally paid for the tickets. At least, I have a fallback, if the tickets cannot be changed, to spend the week at Conservator's Center, helping care for their lions, something the manager of that facility has wanted me to do for years, and would be very fulfilling for me. More problematic is, if the date of AvatarMeet is changed, there is a very good possibility I cannot go at all, due to conflicts with my boss's vacations. We cannot generally be gone at the same time, he obviously has priority in terms of time off over me, and AvatarMeet as currently scheduled fits in a narrow time slot between two of his trips.

In short, this is very likely the end of AvatarMeet for me this year :(

Yawey ngahu!

Alan

Aye this is affecting quite a number of us.  Are you able to get in touch with the airline and explain why you have had to cancel to see if they can show any leniency?  Afterall, it is kinda out of your control.

The planning team are working on a way forward and will post as soon as possible.

Alan

Wind12

Irayo Alan and the rest of the planning team, for everything. Seems like the Avatar meet is going through a smaller version of a "time of great sorrows" this year, but the future is still bright, and I stand by Cirque's decision. I might be able to get my airline tickets refunded, but if not, I have had so much fun being a part of this community and getting to do so much cool stuff in the past two years, I dont feel bad one bit about the loss,  :)

mikkowilson

We have some news about AvatarMeet 2016 in response to this issue. Please check out this post: https://forum.learnnavi.org/avatarmeet-2016/avatarmeet-2016-in-flux/

- Mikko
Mikko Wilson
Juneau, Alaska, USA
[email protected] - www.mikkowilson.com - +1 (907) 321-8387

Sa'vitri

You have a strong heart....BUT STUPID LIKE A CHILD!